Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#3136793 - 01/24/13 05:06 AM danny glover is....
Rockhound
10 Point

Loc: Lawrence Co. TN

A scumbag

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4582
Isaiah 40:31.... Those who wait upon The Lord .....shall renew there strength ......

#3136833 - 01/24/13 06:08 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Rockhound]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

he's simply giving an opinion...why should you care?

I remember a day when people would simply say..."So?"

This is not any worse than that idiot politician trying to get gun support from the black community by saying that if slaves had been allowed to bear arms there may not have been slavery on this country.....lol.

let's see, they bring slaves over here in chains, beat them, rape them, sell them, then give them guns ...lol.....

This is just another stupid thing said by another stupid person and again..."Why does this matter to anyone?"

a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned!

Edited by Bottom Hunter (01/24/13 06:09 AM)

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3136838 - 01/24/13 06:21 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
RUGER Administrator
Bambi Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

Anything to stir racial tensions just a little more.

#3136843 - 01/24/13 06:34 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter

This is not any worse than that idiot politician trying to get gun support from the black community by saying that if slaves had been allowed to bear arms there may not have been slavery on this country.....lol.

let's see, they bring slaves over here in chains, beat them, rape them, sell them, then give them guns ...lol.....

This is just another stupid thing said by another stupid person and again..."Why does this matter to anyone?"

You 'cared' enough to post about it \:D \:D

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3136852 - 01/24/13 06:37 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: RUGER]
Viper (tp)
14 Point

Loc: greenfield, tenn.

Well said BH, so many hate guns, but Its sure is funny non of these gun haters will or want anyone to place a sign in their yard that states this house does not believe in guns for home protections. ;\)

#3136870 - 01/24/13 06:54 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Viper (tp)]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

The idiot has no idea what he is saying he just wants his 10 sec of the spot lite.

#3136890 - 01/24/13 07:16 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Exactly. He's just one of many America bashing, hypocritical leftists who gets paid handsomely with taxpayer funds to spout their inflammatory, unfounded opinions and revisionist history to influenceable students on America's college campuses with no opportunity for conservative rebuttal. Why would anyone care about that? It's not like any of these young students, most of whom vote Democrat these days, actually succumb to the liberal indoctrination so many of them receive on college campuses from speakers and professors. Oh, wait...

#3136892 - 01/24/13 07:17 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Rockhound
10 Point

Loc: Lawrence Co. TN

With the sheer ignorance of people these days, and you think nobody should care?

How many people are going to pick this up and run with it because they are stupid enough to worry about it? Id almost bet it will have a stronger following than you think.
Isaiah 40:31.... Those who wait upon The Lord .....shall renew there strength ......

#3136913 - 01/24/13 07:30 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Rockhound]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Danny Glover is a racist, marxist moron.

I will not pay to see a movie he is in. These Hollywood idiots think since they can recite lines in front of a camera, that makes them political and social experts.

My son was an elf in the Christmas play. Does that mean he is now an expert on Foreign policy and Constitutional law?

#3136950 - 01/24/13 07:50 AM Re: danny glover is.... [Re: Crappie Luck]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Danny Glover is a racist, marxist moron.

I will not pay to see a movie he is in. These Hollywood idiots think since they can recite lines in front of a camera, that makes them political and social experts.

My son was an elf in the Christmas play. Does that mean he is now an expert on Foreign policy and Constitutional law?

You forgot Hypocrite. Guy is just another moron who could not recognize a fact if it bit him in the butt!!
John 15:13

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (larasea, vanleerbuckbuster, Yotehntr, Tenn.Guy, redheadshooter) and 68 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.009 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.