Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3135485 - 01/23/13 05:06 AM We have neglected our duty..
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

"[I]f the citizens neglect their duty and place unprincipled men in office, the government will soon be corrupted. ... If a republican government fails to secure public prosperity and happiness, it must be because the citizens neglect the Divine commands, and elect bad men to make and administer the laws." --Noah Webster, History of the United States

We are surely in the minority now, else this wouldn't be happening to our country.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3135639 - 01/23/13 08:00 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: MUP]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

We could have been in the majority..... the election rigged and therefore the "king" resumed his dictatorship. I mean one district in Obamaland had what 112% of the votes going to the "O"? That is math that doesn't add up.....

#3135655 - 01/23/13 08:13 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Too many people just flat out don't care about anything unless it effects them directly. We are sooooo screwed. They will start paying attention when they are starving due to the collapse of our currency. The GAO came out and said it recently, if D.C. does not cut spending the dollar WILL collapse; not might collapse, WILL collapse. Obama said publicly we do not have a spending problem.

Prepare accordingly, the charade is about over.

#3135721 - 01/23/13 08:51 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Sure we may still be in the majority of conservative minded Americans, but apparently some did not/won't vote, and some just think they are conservative Americans, still pulling the D(lib) lever at every chance, blindly leading us down this current path we're on.

#3135784 - 01/23/13 09:55 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
Too many people just flat out don't care about anything unless it effects them directly. We are sooooo screwed. They will start paying attention when they are starving due to the collapse of our currency. The GAO came out and said it recently, if D.C. does not cut spending the dollar WILL collapse; not might collapse, WILL collapse. Obama said publicly we do not have a spending problem.

Prepare accordingly, the charade is about over.

I think too many people cared less about the BIG WORD problems that Conservatives warned about but they could not wrap their heads around (Fiscal insolvency, Gross Domestic Product, Foreign Policy and Unconstitutional Executive Action) and focused on LITTLE WORD problems they used to describe Romney (War on women, Rich, Dog in a box). As benign as they may be, they were scare tactics tailor made to register with idiots.

#3135842 - 01/23/13 10:33 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: Crappie Luck]
MUP
Non-Typical

#3135930 - 01/23/13 11:40 AM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: MUP]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
We could have been in the majority..... the election rigged and therefore the "king" resumed his dictatorship. I mean one district in Obamaland had what 112% of the votes going to the "O"? That is math that doesn't add up.....

I still don't know why this didn't receive more traction. Lots about the election results that didn't add up.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3135967 - 01/23/13 12:26 PM Re: We have neglected our duty.. [Re: de novo]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: de novo
 Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson

I still don't know why this didn't receive more traction. Lots about the election results that didn't add up.

I keep seeing stories like this, but I have yet to see any documentation or other credible evidence.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (H1234, bigbuckhunter13, gun nut, ljhhunt3, jwest0303) and 59 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180121 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.01 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.