Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#3134822 - 01/22/13 05:17 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: Bowdacious]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

The only true word on here is from, fox news cbs abc,cnn c-span msnbc and other mainstream news. Thats why these so called Americans will have the hardest time making it. Because they will be in total shock and Awe. God help these blind people

Things like this only occur in Germmany Russia and china to name a few.

Edited by Stalkhunter (01/22/13 05:18 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3134827 - 01/22/13 05:21 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: fishboy1]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
 Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
 Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: Hangnail
If this is all we have to worry about, we'll be fine. The thought processes being thrown around these days say as much about one side as the other. Does anyone really think there'd be enough military/police to carry out such an assault? Think about the backlash that still exists concerning Kent State. Like every teacher we ever had grammer school said, use your time wisely.

I concur. Truer words have never been spoken here.

X3......

Its ok, no GOOD to THINK about these things. When your freedom is being threatened on a daily basis, why NOT play out different scenarios?

The Government has no need or desire to commit large scale attack on citizens. All it needs to do is bully.
The majority of Americans will comply either through cowardice or belief that they should follow the law. Even laws that are wrong.

Those that don't will be made an example of. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State and a dozen more... All were done to send a message.
After Waco and Ruby Ridge, the view of "militias" & "separatist" have become synonymous with "cult" and lunatics. Now the DOJ is labeling anyone who believes in limited government, old geezers in lawn chairs at a Tea Party Rally or a "prepper" with a pantry full of canned goods as a potential terrorist.

Why would they consider an Amish family or farmer who has a couple months worth of food, a generator, and maybe some spare gas a "terrorist threat" ?

Think about THAT mindset for a minute....
Perhaps our very core beliefs of our government are no longer accurate. Perhaps we NEED to examine new ways of thinking of things to see for OURSELVES if an idea or threat is valid or not.

When I was a kid I used to think about Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Mickey Mouse, and Disney World. One day I grew up and realized that they weren't real............. \:\)

#3134837 - 01/22/13 05:28 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: gator-n-buck]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

I wonder if these beans in my dad's fallout shelter are still good?

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3134849 - 01/22/13 05:34 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: gator-n-buck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I'd be more worried about the citizen's than our military. California is one heartbeat away from a Mexican takeover. As someone mentioned above, the military is way too thin to cover an area as large as the USA. The UN are a bunch of vaginas and would be ran out of the country by a dozen rednecks with Remmy 700's with Leupy scopes sniping their asses.

I seriously am SHOCKED that we have not been hit by the terrorists since 9-11 with all of the soft targets in this country. A few dozen of them could shut this country down by hitting some movie theaters, shopping malls, and a few schools.

Like I said above, our Government doesn't scare me, the fools that elected them does. My son is in the military and their is no way in hell in would fire on us, he would be fighting right next to his ole man.

#3135214 - 01/22/13 08:24 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

I'm not worried about the have-nots in urban areas. They can't even kill themselves effectively. As I've stated before, we'll know when...
#3135339 - 01/22/13 09:41 PM Re: Military, fire on US citizens or else? [Re: gator-n-buck]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
 Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: Hangnail
If this is all we have to worry about, we'll be fine. The thought processes being thrown around these days say as much about one side as the other. Does anyone really think there'd be enough military/police to carry out such an assault? Think about the backlash that still exists concerning Kent State. Like every teacher we ever had grammer school said, use your time wisely.

I concur. Truer words have never been spoken here.

X3......

Its ok, no GOOD to THINK about these things. When your freedom is being threatened on a daily basis, why NOT play out different scenarios?

The Government has no need or desire to commit large scale attack on citizens. All it needs to do is bully.
The majority of Americans will comply either through cowardice or belief that they should follow the law. Even laws that are wrong.

Those that don't will be made an example of. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State and a dozen more... All were done to send a message.
After Waco and Ruby Ridge, the view of "militias" & "separatist" have become synonymous with "cult" and lunatics. Now the DOJ is labeling anyone who believes in limited government, old geezers in lawn chairs at a Tea Party Rally or a "prepper" with a pantry full of canned goods as a potential terrorist.

Why would they consider an Amish family or farmer who has a couple months worth of food, a generator, and maybe some spare gas a "terrorist threat" ?

Think about THAT mindset for a minute....
Perhaps our very core beliefs of our government are no longer accurate. Perhaps we NEED to examine new ways of thinking of things to see for OURSELVES if an idea or threat is valid or not.

When I was a kid I used to think about Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Mickey Mouse, and Disney World. One day I grew up and realized that they weren't real............. \:\)

Note to self- avoid shopping at these online stores from original post.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Urban deer Hunter, Mclem135, Cch, Timberninja31, Claims Rep.
13266 Registered Users
Who's Online
29 registered (volsfan1976, Planking, meat hunter, Tn Joe, bigluresonly, trm, 3 invisible) and 67 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13266 Members
42 Forums
92902 Topics
1085486 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.107 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.