Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3134733 - 01/22/13 04:11 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Git back in the kitchen! \:D

You posted a very good response, Bowd. Keep us posted on those that try to argue their point after reading that.

#3134753 - 01/22/13 04:21 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: moondawg]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

Originally Posted By: moondawg

You posted a very good response, Bowd. Keep us posted on those that try to argue their point after reading that.

No kitchen for this girl. Just because I CAN cook is no reason TO cook. \:\)
I'll let you know if anything good pops up.

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3134756 - 01/22/13 04:23 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: moondawg]
Paul Burns
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Westport--- Carroll County Tn

My hat is off to you Bowdacious. I knew I liked you the first time we met. Now I know why.
You have put it out there in a way that talks for me also, maybe you should start writing as a vocation, I am serious.
See you'all at the vous.

#3134765 - 01/22/13 04:29 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: ]
TeamMainStreet
10 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

You are not wrong in what you typed BowD. I WILL NOT type all of what I think on the web for fear of suits arriving at my home.

Dont tread on me

#3134769 - 01/22/13 04:31 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Bowdacious]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

This just in from a buddy of mine. She has a good head on her shoulders.

" I really am not tolerant of some things. I don't plan to be. I don't have to be. What I do have to be is respectful and honor the person and his or her pursuit of their own happiness. It's amazing to ME that it's often the screams of the unhappy that impose on me while I mind my own business. It's not about gun control. That's a rouse. It's not about freedom of speech. That's a get-out-of-jail card to spew any filth caused by your own inner pain. It's not about tolerance. It's about forcing others to make you feel better about yourself. If you really felt that great my opinion wouldn't matter. My daddy used to say you can cut the head off all the weeds you want to but if you don't kill the root it's just gonna spread. Our roots have gotten corrupt and it's spread to lots of different areas and we are fertilizing the blossoms and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings by calling a weed a weed. Weeds choke out anything and everything trying to prosper. It's just what weeds do. Voltaire's Candide once said that happiness comes from tending our own gardens."

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3134847 - 01/22/13 05:32 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Bowdacious]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
This just in from a buddy of mine. She has a good head on her shoulders.

" I really am not tolerant of some things. I don't plan to be. I don't have to be. What I do have to be is respectful and honor the person and his or her pursuit of their own happiness. It's amazing to ME that it's often the screams of the unhappy that impose on me while I mind my own business. It's not about gun control. That's a rouse. It's not about freedom of speech. That's a get-out-of-jail card to spew any filth caused by your own inner pain. It's not about tolerance. It's about forcing others to make you feel better about yourself. If you really felt that great my opinion wouldn't matter. My daddy used to say you can cut the head off all the weeds you want to but if you don't kill the root it's just gonna spread. Our roots have gotten corrupt and it's spread to lots of different areas and we are fertilizing the blossoms and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings by calling a weed a weed. Weeds choke out anything and everything trying to prosper. It's just what weeds do. Voltaire's Candide once said that happiness comes from tending our own gardens."

She married? \:D

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3134861 - 01/22/13 05:40 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Coach]
Rackseeker
12 Point

Loc: Franklin County

I have lost a few friends over the last 4 years. I can't really say how I really feel about the whole thing. I have family members I have choose not to talk to because of their views.

#3134894 - 01/22/13 05:54 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Bowdacious]
Beekeeper
Good ol' Boys "Team Buckcreek"
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co. Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
 Originally Posted By: moondawg

No kitchen for this girl. Just because I CAN cook is no reason TO cook. \:\)
I'll let you know if anything good pops up.
It would be a good time to go to Carl's and have a Banana Split!!! \:D

My tolerance for idiots ran out a long time ago. As for those that want a right to choose, they will have to face their maker and atone for their actions.

#3134903 - 01/22/13 05:59 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Beekeeper]
HenryCohunter
4 Point

Loc: Cottage Grove TN/Horn Lake MS

I have un-friended about a dozen people since all this garbage started and see a few more on the way down the same path.. I will not stand idlely by while our second amendment is trampled upon by the ignorant and foolish.

#3134905 - 01/22/13 05:59 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Beekeeper]
in the dog house!
16 Point

Loc: west tn

Great post Bow, from you and your buddy. Good to hear people speaking the REAL TRUTH.

Μολων λαβε

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (backstraps) and 84 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.007 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.