Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#3134669 - 01/22/13 03:28 PM Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read)
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

I have had it up to my eyeballs with some of the garbage some liberals throw out there. I have some fb friends that are ignorant to anything not liberal and lashed out. I may have to delete some lifelong friends after the comments I am sure to get.
Here is my rant-

"I have been thinking. A lot. Why is it that there are some people that support a woman's right to choose, support gay marriage and freedom of speech are so ready and willing to let the government take away or severely restrict my 2nd amendment rights? I don't get it. Is one right more important than another? As I am asked to support these things or be labeled a hatemonger, Nazi or racist, I am sickened that what I believe in is deemed evil and wrong. Why are some of my rights dispensable? If anyone expects their cause to be supported, they need to look at how supportive they are of ALL the rights given in the Constitution of The United States of America. It's not a pick and choose game unless you are willing to give up others.
Not all do but it is wearying to see folks fight with everything they have for what they want and call me a bad person for wanting my rights to stay intact. I will also add that abortion rights are not in the Constitution but my right to bear arms is. Is terminating a pregnancy and ending a life more important than me being able to protect myself or target shoot and hunt?
Scream for tolerance ONLY if you are tolerant. Otherwise, I will not respect your views any more than you respect mine."

It took all I had to be as nice about it as I was. Did I say anything I shouldn't have? My thinking is that swaying opinion has to be done in as calm a fashion as possible but I really want to slap the crap out of some folks. \:\)

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3134681 - 01/22/13 03:37 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Bowdacious]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Bout time some conservative women in the hunting community spoke up. I've unfriended quite a few on FB as of late and not regretting it one bit. Their "disbelief" in my "beliefs" was their undoing! It's common knowledge that conservatives are prone to not lashing out but that has ended. Good job Bow

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3134686 - 01/22/13 03:40 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Coach]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Excellent thread.

Libs always claim to be the open-minded ones, of course until you don't buy what they are selling.

#3134689 - 01/22/13 03:41 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

They are only open minded about what they want

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3134696 - 01/22/13 03:46 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Coach]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: Coach
Bout time some conservative women in the hunting community spoke up. I've unfriended quite a few on FB as of late and not regretting it one bit. Their "disbelief" in my "beliefs" was their undoing! It's common knowledge that conservatives are prone to not lashing out but that has ended. Good job Bow

What Coach said -

ferg....

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3134698 - 01/22/13 03:46 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Thanks.
I have simply had enough. I was called out for not being supportive of a friends desire to be able to marry his bf. I wasn't unsupportive, I just didn't respond to his little poll. Then he turns around and asks me why it would be so bad to register my guns and give some of them up. I told him we would discuss it when he stopped trying to get a law passed giving him a right to something he wanted that was clearly forbidden in God's Word. He didn't care for that too much.
I plan on giving as good as I get from now on.
Don't even get me started on the right to choose crap. \:\)

Beware the skillet ---O

#3134705 - 01/22/13 03:49 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Coach]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

I think most have been led to believe the 2nd amendment is more for hunting instead of what it stands for. You hear the libs on TV say you don't need a magazine that holds 30 rounds to hunt deer with. Most people who know nothing about guns think they are just for hunting so all you need are a couple bullets and they get this false information from the libs and anti media. They base their information from what the CNN's and dems tell them. You have a president hiding behind several small children getting the "AW" symphony from the uneducated that by banning these dangerous weapons, the killings will stop! And yes they believe him.
#3134712 - 01/22/13 03:53 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Bowdacious]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Your friend would fit in perfectly in Western Europe. Unfortunately, it will be like that here in the US soon enough. We are well on our way under Democrat rule.

#3134716 - 01/22/13 03:56 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: iowavf]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

I'm not on FB. The wife posted a generic paragraph about the 2A the other day and an ex intern from her work (happens to be black) posted a 'prayer' to God to forgive an acquaintance of hers for their narrow-mindedness and probable racist views about owning guns.

Never mentioned my wife by name.

THIS is the 'tolerance' we hear about from the left all the time.

#3134730 - 01/22/13 04:11 PM Re: Probably shouldn't type what I think(long read) [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Vermin93
Your friend would fit in perfectly in Western Europe. Unfortunately, it will be like that here in the US soon enough. We are well on our way under Democrat rule.

He would that. Claims to be Buddhist, too. Oh my!
 Originally Posted By: Buckykm1
What ferg said Coach said.

Whew! I hope ole stik makes it through the night. LOL

He will. He's at work and safe from my rant tonight. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
I'm not on FB. The wife posted a generic paragraph about the 2A the other day and an ex intern from her work (happens to be black) posted a 'prayer' to God to forgive an acquaintance of hers for their narrow-mindedness and probable racist views about owning guns.

Never mentioned my wife by name.

THIS is the 'tolerance' we hear about from the left all the time.

See! That's what ticks me off. What does owning a gun have to do with color? Sad part is, that intern, I'm sure, doesn't know the correct definition of racism, either. Why aren't lobotomies performed on crazy people like they used to be? It couldn't make them any dumber.

Beware the skillet ---O

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
21 registered (smyrnagc, MUP, Wrangler95, rastubbs, TN Larry, Kayman12, 3 invisible) and 77 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99439 Topics
1169775 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.056 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.