Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3132517 - 01/20/13 09:56 PM Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fOxvwOLiPnU

GAO reported January 18th 2013 not only will Obamacare cost the USA a ton of money, but if the Government continues it's reckless spending it will collapse the entire economy.

For those of you who have not read "Patriots" by John Wesley Rawles, you should soon. We are actually living it. And it doesn't turn out well...

#3132650 - 01/21/13 06:49 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

It's way past time that the GAO reported on this.

People that know finances has known about this for the last couple years, some refuse to ever think it will can happen because THEY lose too much. But when the GAO comes out like it did and says it IS COMING unless we do something then you know it is coming.

There is no doubt about about it any more.

The GAO is coming out AGAINST ObamaCare and their spending no mater what Obama and his people tell them to do. You know that Obama is WRONG.

#3132671 - 01/21/13 07:21 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Wildcat]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

Everything Obama has done has been an economic disaster. He needs to take a Basic Economics 101 class to get a grasp of what he is doing.

#3132692 - 01/21/13 07:43 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Kirk]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

Originally Posted By: Kirk
Everything Obama has done has been an economic disaster. He needs to take a Basic Economics 101 class to get a grasp of what he is doing.

He may know exactly what he's doing. Remember he wants to transform America.

#3132709 - 01/21/13 08:03 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fOxvwOLiPnU

GAO reported January 18th 2013 not only will Obamacare cost the USA a ton of money, but if the Government continues it's reckless spending it will collapse the entire economy.

For those of you who have not read "Patriots" by John Wesley Rawles, you should soon. We are actually living it. And it doesn't turn out well...

I'm reading that book right now, at 49% on my Kindle. It's not bad, a bit dry with way too many small insignificant details.

But the way it collapses at the start is pretty close to the way I see it happening.

Just re-enforces the idea to find like minded individuals and/or families to work with. Single hold-outs won't last long.

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3132754 - 01/21/13 08:35 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Redfred16]
Dienamic
4 Point

Loc: East TN

Dry like a field manual...hehe.

#3132762 - 01/21/13 08:41 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Kirk]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

What is crazy is that his Treasury Secretary and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, who are very well educated men and presumably financially savvy guys, are going along with it. Many economists are also going along with it. I find myself asking what these guys are seeing that I'm not seeing.

#3132816 - 01/21/13 09:22 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Kirk]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Not being a smart azz but he knows exactly what he is doing IMO

Μολων λαβε

#3132831 - 01/21/13 09:33 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: in the dog house!]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

George Soros made his BIG MONEY off the collapse of the British Pound and then left England for the USA.

The way his money and investment company is set up he stands to become the richest man in history once the US Dollar collapses.

Some people do not understand how someone can make money when everything collapes but it's there everyday , they make money when a company goes under in the way they sell their stock. They short sell it and other ways.

Ever seen a crap table?? There is a pass line and don't pass line. With the pass line you are betting WITH the shooter. With the don't pass line you are betting AGAINST the shooter. Same thing in the stocks.

George Soros is not only betting AGAINST the United States but he owns a dozen media and democrat web sites and companies that help demopcrat officers. Like Media Matters and others.

#3132836 - 01/21/13 09:42 AM Re: Bill O'Reilly - Obama's Economic Collapse [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Yep, and George Soros has been buying gold by the ton. What does that tell you.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
woodie, Montana10point, sandman064, MossyOak30, fallshollow270
13107 Registered Users
Who's Online
93 registered (DaveB, Truedouble, BIGORANGE, Dbllunger, Mudbone, MUP, 7 invisible) and 114 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13107 Members
42 Forums
88879 Topics
1039707 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.266 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.