Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3132619 - 01/21/13 05:03 AM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Wes Parrish]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
 Originally Posted By: nodog
There is also this, Hitler was a maniac, but he was not in charge once things got rolling. One of the hall marks of the Nazi's/evil is the control of information and it being so big a part of survival under Nazi rule, Hitler became a victim of it himself. His men used the flow of information to control his direction.

Even this seems eerily similar to our modern situation with Obama.

It is similar always, those behind the throne are often worse, but theirs and our protection from this can be found in the first amendment which I just saw was abridged by the President in secret. That is not good.

IMO U.S.Grant has the honor of being the biggest puppet. Those who used him were unbelievably corrupt. If it wasn't for his failing health they would've used him 1 more time to rape this country blind.

#3132835 - 01/21/13 09:39 AM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: nodog]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

Hitler was the face of the Nazi party. He was not the "leader" of the movement or the idea man. He was simply the charisma and voice that pushed the agenda.

I took a very interesting class in college that studied the Hitler reign. On the surface it looks like a single individual was able to rally the country. When you dig a little deeper it was clear he was a turtle on a fencepost.

Evidence suggests that Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf. It was ghost written by a Jesuit Priest named Father Staempfle. Who was killed by Hitler during "Operation Hummingbird".

Dig deep my friends and you shall see the shroud of history is not as it seems. Look at Martin Luther and his reaction to the Jews during his life. Pope Leo and his remarks to the Kyser Wilhelm. Germany and Hitler were just pawns in a much bigger game.

#3133119 - 01/21/13 02:02 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Kirk]
nodog
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Kirk
Hitler was the face of the Nazi party. He was not the "leader" of the movement or the idea man.

I think he was at first, but because of his corrupt nature, he was his own enemy.

I've never found it written, but isn't it strange he focused so much on Jews? I think the German hyper inflation profiteers were Jewish. That time destroyed Germany's economy till a government official put a stop to it. For those who aren't familiar with it, in just a few years inflation had gone up, guess how much? I'll post the answer below.

#3133120 - 01/21/13 02:02 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: nodog]
nodog
4 Point

http://ingrimayne.com/econ/EconomicCatastrophe/HyperInflation.html

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
AdamMcK, purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer
13113 Registered Users
Who's Online
85 registered (Pintail, shelbydeer, beachguy, KPH, stylishblueticks, 260rem, 10 invisible) and 115 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13113 Members
42 Forums
89413 Topics
1045727 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.209 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.