Tndeer Logo

Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#3131551 - 01/20/13 08:23 AM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: UTGrad]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

1) UFO

2) On the way to work one morning, took a shortcut down a dirt road...kinda bumpy so I was going a little slower. On my left up ahead about 10 feet off the road was a dead guy. His arms were stuck straight up in the air....and he had some kinda black stuff on his arms and face sorta looked like soot.

3) I was trout fishing once wading in a creek with the water up around my waist...and a water moccasin came swimming right at me. It opened it's mouth and I saw white so immediately I'm thinking cottonmouth. I started moving towards the bank but it was swimming faster than I could walk. When it got close I belted it with my fishing rod. To my horror it went under and something touched my leg! I was yelling, splashing and crashing towards the bank holding my rod by the reel pointed back towards where I'd been. I hit that bank and that dang snake was right there with me. I jumped up and started to run towards the road when I noticed the snake was hooked on my lure! It was hissing and trying to bite everything including me!

4) I saw a tornado take a few houses only to find out later it also took mine!

5) I saw a car roll up a hill, not down, up a hill in TN

Edited by Coach (01/20/13 08:24 AM)

Eventus stultorum magister

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3131607 - 01/20/13 09:37 AM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Coach]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: Coach
1)

Was this before or after butt-chugging came into vogue?

#3131768 - 01/20/13 12:24 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: farmin68]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: farmin68
1)

Was this before or after butt-chugging came into vogue?

Farmin' I don't know what that is...but, before you tell me anything with butt and chugging in the same name I don't want to know!

#3131828 - 01/20/13 01:46 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Coach]
pledbetter
6 Point

Loc: Shelbyville , TN

Lmbo @ coach , did you at least take the snake off the hook?

#3131831 - 01/20/13 01:51 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Coach]
Bowdacious
16 Point

Loc: over here

1) UFO

2) On the way to work one morning, took a shortcut down a dirt road...kinda bumpy so I was going a little slower. On my left up ahead about 10 feet off the road was a dead guy. His arms were stuck straight up in the air....and he had some kinda black stuff on his arms and face sorta looked like soot.

3) I was trout fishing once wading in a creek with the water up around my waist...and a water moccasin came swimming right at me. It opened it's mouth and I saw white so immediately I'm thinking cottonmouth. I started moving towards the bank but it was swimming faster than I could walk. When it got close I belted it with my fishing rod. To my horror it went under and something touched my leg! I was yelling, splashing and crashing towards the bank holding my rod by the reel pointed back towards where I'd been. I hit that bank and that dang snake was right there with me. I jumped up and started to run towards the road when I noticed the snake was hooked on my lure! It was hissing and trying to bite everything including me!

There is supposedly a spot somewhere on the interstate where your car will accelerate up the hill without you pushing the gas. I wish I could remember where. The boy drove to see if it would and was a bit freaked out by it.

Beware the skillet

#3131840 - 01/20/13 01:58 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: pledbetter]
pledbetter
6 Point

I took christina , (aka huntinprettier), fishing one night. We were sitting on a gravel bank at Normandy , and after catching a catfish she turned her flashlight on so I could see to take the fish off the hook.
Thats when she jumped up screaming , and I mean a blood curdling scream !!!
She then proceeds to take off running down the bank stripping clothes off , I finally catch her and she is cussing and crying and saying something about a pterodactyl ,(spelling?), flying down her shirt , hahahaha... I just wonder what the fellas in the boat about 100 yards away were thinking.

#3131925 - 01/20/13 03:24 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: pledbetter]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: pledbetter

I casted that rascal to the other bank and cut my line! No way I'm reaching down there any where near that dang snake. He had an agenda and I was it!!

#3131926 - 01/20/13 03:26 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Bowdacious]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
1) UFO

There is supposedly a spot somewhere on the interstate where your car will accelerate up the hill without you pushing the gas. I wish I could remember where. The boy drove to see if it would and was a bit freaked out by it.

Yee of little faith...here ya go

http://voices.yahoo.com/crossvilles-mile-marker-ten-6260782.html

#3132271 - 01/20/13 07:33 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Coach]
pledbetter
6 Point

Originally Posted By: pledbetter

I casted that rascal to the other bank and cut my line! No way I'm reaching down there any where near that dang snake. He had an agenda and I was it!!

Hahaha , I gotta say I dont blame you at all...i would have probably left fishing pole and all!!!

#3132294 - 01/20/13 07:49 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: pledbetter]
timberjack86
12 Point

Loc: Grundy county

What was up with the dead guy coach?

Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
76 registered (Twinshooter, dt-34715, leader, utfan1, caretaker, FastXD, 7 invisible) and 125 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85245 Topics
1030293 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.247 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.