Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3130596 - 01/19/13 10:05 AM "Obama is The Second Coming"
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Not my words, "Newsweak" Magazine.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/newsweek-obama-is-the-second-coming/article/2519111#.UPqnJDXCz8B

This is some scary talk if you're not a Christian. Read some of the comments. Here's one that tells some of the folks on tndeer we're not alone in what we think of our Muslim in Chief.

Liberalism is a mental illness.... "

Could be, could be, but Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, I remember. Weimar Republic.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3130933 - 01/19/13 05:02 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Rebel]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: Rebel
Oh, yes, I remember. Weimar Republic.

One thing that makes what happened in Nazi Germany all the more unfathomable was the fact that at the time, Germany was considered perhaps the most educated and high-tech country of the world. Not to mention, Adolph Hitler was one of Germany's most charismatic "intellectuals", and almost everything he did was "for the children".

#3130939 - 01/19/13 05:09 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Wes Parrish]
GRAMPS
14 Point

Loc: Mount Carmel, TN

Wife and I truly believe Obama is being backed by Satan.

#3131311 - 01/19/13 09:42 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: GRAMPS]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

It seems as if he is TRYING to fulfill Biblical Prophecies, interesting times we are living in to say the least.

Μολων λαβε

#3131415 - 01/19/13 11:48 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: in the dog house!]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

that's what me and my parents and a few friends think to its very scary.

#3131512 - 01/20/13 07:51 AM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: deerhunter10]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

at least history is being looked into. Looking deeper at the enemy's Hitler claimed to be the cancer of Germany is also revealing, yet people for some reason pay it no mind.

If Hitler believed liberal Democrats and communists were a plague on Germany, what does that make him?

There is also this, Hitler was a maniac, but he was not in charge once things got rolling. One of the hall marks of the Nazi's/evil is the control of information and it being so big a part of survival under Nazi rule, Hitler became a victim of it himself. His men used the flow of information to control his direction. Little known is a deal that was struck between Germany and England to rule Europe. A coded message was sent out for Hitlers ears by a high ranking British official via a radio broadcast, Hitler never heard it because another right hand man wanted Hitler to go with his Russian plan and kept him from knowing about.

In Hitlers eyes blood lines were very important to creating a super human race and he believed a British/German mix was perfect. One of his idea's was to exterminate the inhabitants of Poland and start fresh there. An agreement between England and Germany was just what he wanted, he wasn't allowed to ever know about the plan because those that had his ear were constantly fight against each other for it, it was a matter of life and death.

Listen in these days for talk of controlling information, Like the use of children, it is very important to the rise of the Hitlers of the world. Consider this though in your looking, It wasn't an Obama that used the destruction of a building (the very same thing Hitler used) to create the Patriot Act, it was someone who viewed liberal Democrats and communists our enemy. I wasn't surprised when President Bush pushed through the Patriot Act, I was applaud though. Is reading/understanding/avoiding for the greater good, history your goal? Or is hating a party and persons the goal? One makes you nothing like the Hitlers of the world, the other is his reflection in the mirror your looking into.
I do not think Obama is the anti Christ. From what I've seen in the book and based on what wicked rulers did the anti will be known for deviant sex of the worst kind. The use of children has been going on for decades under the public educational system, now they are teaching child to accept deviant sex. This new acceptance of deviant sex is ushering in that person though.

With the understanding of history comes an understanding of what to do to avoid trouble or live in it. It is no different than any other day of our lives. I will avoid all the things people will do or have done to say what we should do always, Love the Lord our God and our neighbor as our self. I guarantee the days will end up there when all is said and done, just depends on how long people will try to avoid it and how much pain and suffer we can endure. Doesn't seem like the world will end up where we should be anytime soon so here's another thing the book teaches and history proves, when times do get bad don't get held up inside towns, flee to the mountains. Remember the good Samaritan, it's not the destination that's the most important, it's who we meet along the way and what we do that tells the story of who we are.

http://www.amazon.com/What-Hitler-Knew-Information-Foreign/dp/0195182618

Edited by nodog (01/20/13 07:53 AM)

#3131612 - 01/20/13 09:40 AM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: nodog]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Sickeningly frightening, to, say the least..

#3131752 - 01/20/13 12:02 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Kimber45]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

He is scary. The Pied Piper of Islam.

#3131906 - 01/20/13 03:15 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: nodog]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: nodog
There is also this, Hitler was a maniac, but he was not in charge once things got rolling. One of the hall marks of the Nazi's/evil is the control of information and it being so big a part of survival under Nazi rule, Hitler became a victim of it himself. His men used the flow of information to control his direction.

Even this seems eerily similar to our modern situation with Obama.

#3132087 - 01/20/13 05:31 PM Re: "Obama is The Second Coming" [Re: Wes Parrish]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

If only his muslim father hadn't had a first one.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
30 registered (Bow Hunter, keystonecop, Cottontop, tn droptine, ewc, plinker22, 3 invisible) and 70 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91545 Topics
1070161 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.044 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.