Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#3131196 - 01/19/13 08:11 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooting!! [Re: gator-n-buck]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
 Originally Posted By: stik
 Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
http://www.google.com/search?q=air+crane&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NUL7UK6ePILe9ASAhYCoDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFsQsAQ&biw=1088&bih=549

ya hits just krrp coming, but keep believing they wont try to disarm the people

?

I thought it was just me..... \:D

it is \:D

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3131203 - 01/19/13 08:20 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: gator-n-buck]
Bone Collector
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

The news is always correct like the internet. The first reports from Leo on the day of in several major U.S. papers stated. That 3 guns were found in the school. Two handguns and an AR-15. Also there was a shotgun found in the trunk of the vehicle. You guys have the internet so go back and do t
he research.

Here is what bugs me about this statement (Not that you made it) but the info in it. LEO's should know what an Ar-15 looks like. why would they report one was found in the school if not there? Makes me feel like it was planned. Not the shooting, but what was reported. If they were told to report an AR-15 was found and they went through with it, then there is no excuse for that.

In addition, since they know what an AR looks like, it was either there or not there. I know stress and emotion was high, but IMO there is no way they could have made a mistake like that.

“There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
General James Mattis

#3131225 - 01/19/13 08:31 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: gator-n-buck]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

Originally Posted By: Bone Collector
The news is always correct like the internet. The first reports from Leo on the day of in several major U.S. papers stated. That 3 guns were found in the school. Two handguns and an AR-15. Also there was a shotgun found in the trunk of the vehicle. You guys have the internet so go back and do t
he research.

Here is what bugs me about this statement (Not that you made it) but the info in it. LEO's should know what an Ar-15 looks like. why would they report one was found in the school if not there? Makes me feel like it was planned. Not the shooting, but what was reported. If they were told to report an AR-15 was found and they went through with it, then there is no excuse for that.

In addition, since they know what an AR looks like, it was either there or not there. I know stress and emotion was high, but IMO there is no way they could have made a mistake like that.

Here's the statement LEO gave the day of the shooting. This was a uniformed state police officer talking to the media. The rest of the reports you are talking about were he/she said that the media put out their We all no the media is always right, NOT.

Below is a link to a NY paper that is dated the same day as the shooting and has LEO statements to the press. Hope this helps.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyregi...wanted=all&_r=0

Page Not Found

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3131382 - 01/19/13 10:58 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: gator-n-buck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

he research.

Here's the statement LEO gave the day of the shooting. This was a uniformed state police officer talking to the media. The rest of the reports you are talking about were he/she said that the media put out their We all no the media is always right, NOT.

Below is a link to a NY paper that is dated the same day as the shooting and has LEO statements to the press. Hope this helps.

Page Not Found

Yep... Was good earlier..... Must be a Conspiracy.....

Or maybe the fact that NYT articles (original link to "page not found") are only available for free internet access for a limited number of days after date of publication before they go to the archives.

Nah. That's too simple and logical. It MUST be a conspiracy! \:o

#3131383 - 01/19/13 10:58 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: gator-n-buck]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

he research.

Page Not Found

The Death Star probably lost Wi-fi connection gator.

Dont tread on me

#3131384 - 01/19/13 10:59 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: TeamMainStreet]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
16 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet
he research.

Page Not Found

The Death Star probably lost Wi-fi connection gator.

This might help.... Maybe...
http://www.care2.com/causes/3-obvious-reasons-the-sandy-hook-truthers-are-wrong.html

Edited by gator-n-buck (01/19/13 10:59 PM)

#3132145 - 01/20/13 06:13 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooti [Re: gator-n-buck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

"Crisis actors" planted by the Obama administration no doubt.

"MEDINA, Ohio — Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130120/US.Gun.Show.Shootings/

#3132231 - 01/20/13 07:04 PM Re: They Lied. No AR was used in Sandy Hook Shooting!! [Re: Vermin93]
tnfirefighter
8 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Vermin93
If true, then the first responders (cops, firemen, etc.) who know the facts are disgraceful Americans for allowing a lie to be perpetuated to fuel an agenda.

I have worked a shooting before...The first thing that was assessed, was it safe to enter and then the people were given medical attention and them trauma order was set! I or the 3 other emt's on scene never stopped to pick up shell casings or see what kind of gun was used.....just saying

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
THEdonkey0515, muddyhunter, davey1230, MisquitoNet, strutter rutter
13079 Registered Users
Who's Online
76 registered (stryker, Estimator, bowhunter163, Bo Diddley, beachguy, Actionfishing, 12 invisible) and 133 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13079 Members
42 Forums
88050 Topics
1031413 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.25 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.