Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#3130637 - 01/19/13 10:50 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: W.Seay]
JSassassin
8 Point

Loc: white bluff

Love my glock 23. Wish my 27 would hurry up and get here. Been on order since dec. 31

#3130660 - 01/19/13 11:14 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: W.Seay]
TNRazorback
6 Point

Loc: Tipton County, TN

This thread was obviously started to disparage and dissuade folks away from the noted manufacturer. Hasn't quite worked out. Similarly, Obama's tactics have done more to put money in the coffers of gun manufacturers than the NRA ever could.
#3130741 - 01/19/13 12:55 PM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: TNRazorback]
Hardwoodmaterials
6 Point

Loc: Hohenwald,Tn

I admit it was a conspiracy against Glock! HAHA You Glock guys are nuts! It happened and I just poked a little fun at them and the Glock owners came running to the rescue just like I knew they would! Just look I got 6 pages of replies over 1 gun failure! I don't care what anyone shoots. My buddy shoots a Glock and it seems fine with only the occasional jam. But then again I have never seen a crowd crow about how their brand is the ONLY brand worth looking at like the Glock crowd does. Thats what makes their failures funny. I might own a Glock one day but it will be when they make a reliable handgun!
#3130745 - 01/19/13 01:02 PM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Hardwoodmaterials]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Hardwoodmaterials
I admit it was a conspiracy against Glock! HAHA You Glock guys are nuts! It happened and I just poked a little fun at them and the Glock owners came running to the rescue just like I knew they would! Just look I got 6 pages of replies over 1 gun failure! I don't care what anyone shoots. My buddy shoots a Glock and it seems fine with only the occasional jam. But then again I have never seen a crowd crow about how their brand is the ONLY brand worth looking at like the Glock crowd does. Thats what makes their failures funny. I might own a Glock one day but it will be when they make a reliable handgun!

#3130793 - 01/19/13 02:02 PM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Hardwoodmaterials]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Actually, I note a number of non-Glock owners....such as myself. I've seen every brand of semi-automatic FTE. Numerous people have logically explained it, and are calling you out for being full of crap...not rabidly defending Glock.

#3131003 - 01/19/13 06:14 PM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: BARhunter]
Hatchee
6 Point

Loc: West Tennessee

Originally Posted By: BARhunter
rukiddin?, ratsnakeboogy, Ya'll are Captain Buzz kills! I was just poking a little fun at the Glock guys and ya'll had to get all butt hurt about it! No fun at all! I don't own a Glock today but you never know about tomorrow. I have nothing against the guns just like to poke fun at most of their brand blind owners. I just get tired of all the Glock guys talking trash about every other brand about like the Mathews bow guys do with archery stuff!

PLUS! I still haven't heard a Glock guy say they can and will malfunction! Not that they only do when they are dirty or not cared for or what ever other excuse ya'll want to throw out! I just don't think a die hard Glock guy can swallow enough of their pride to admit it! HAHA

So, exactly what is your point? It seems to me you are just trying to find someone to argue with. I'm a certified Glock amorer, a certified Glock Instructor, and a certified law enforcement officer with 24 Years of experience. For seventeen years the agency I work for has carried Glock, Model 22 handguns. There is a lot of reasons we chose to go with Glock as the weapon of choice for our agency. I can tell you we chose them for their reliability and their durability. During all of my years handling a Glock and instructing others, I have seen the same problems you spoke of in your original post but every single time I saw those problems I was able to directly relate the problem to some type of shooter error. Not a single problem or malfunction was due to a problem with the gun. Yes, there were many malfunctions during those years on the range, but none were due to any problem with the Glock pistol. Even though you obviously don't
like Glocks, you will not change other people's minds going about the way you
have chosen. So, again I ask you, what is your point? You've made a point but I seriously doubt it was the point you intended to make!

I gotta go with BARhunter on this one. My experience mirrors his except that I only have 22 years experience. I have been fortunate lately to shoot with some better shooters that me and a lot of them shoot the M&P. I got to shoot one and LOVED it. Very natural point of aim for me. Funny thing is last class I went to (not weekend wannabes but professional's that shoot for a living) about a quarter of the class shot Glocks, a quarter M&P's and and the rest was a large unit that shot Sig 226's. I don't remember anyone having anything other than ammo related malfunctions in two weeks. Now, if I had my druthers, I'd carry my Sig 220. I carried it the entire time I was full time SWAT. Looked up the number one time and it was made in 1974. Says BROWNING Morgan Utah on one side of the slide and Sig Sauer made in W. Germany on the other. That was before Sig started importing them in the U.S. That is one of two guns that I truly love and don't intend to leave to anyone...I want them buried with me! What's my point? Heck I forgot I rambled so much. I guess the only point was your head Hardwood. By the way you never told us how you did in the class with your Hi Point!

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Litemup80, five by five, Doe1961, OfficerBuck, rapalabuck
13311 Registered Users
Who's Online
73 registered (FISH, Big Pop, Bow Hunter, BamaProud, TN RDG RNR, leader, 8 invisible) and 128 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13311 Members
42 Forums
94111 Topics
1099572 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.15 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.