Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 10 « First<678910>
Topic Options
#3132308 - 01/20/13 07:56 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: pledbetter]
Bigg'un4214
10 Point

Loc: east tn

In the late 70's I was coon hunting on Dale Hollow and something lit up the sky as bright as day for about 10 seconds. I kept waiting to hear an explosion becaused I thought the Russians had dropped an atomic bomb.

We arrested a man one day that said he was communicating with a spy satellite. The notes he was writing looked like something from an advanced phyics book. Before we cuffed him he pulled out a marijuana bud from his pocket and as I reached for it he tried to swallow it.

#3132441 - 01/20/13 09:10 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Bigg'un4214]
Kimberman
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

I was doing some phone work at a local hotel with one of my co workers. We had been working there for a couple weeks, so we got to know the owner and maintenance guys. We were in the office when water started flowing out of the ceiling down the hall. We went with the maintenance guy upstairs, to the room that had the hot water heater in it. The door was locked, so the maintenance guy announced himself and unlocked the door, the door was chained, and no one answered, so he kicked the door in. What I saw I was not prepared for. A guy in his early 20s had hung himself from the pipes on top of the water heater. He used a belt around his neck, and must have put his knees on top of a small cooler, and rocked off of the cooler. He would have had to held his feet off of the ground, because he could have simply stood up to relieve the pressure on his neck. It really bothered me for about 2 weeks or so. That image has stuck with me for almost 7 years now, and I can still see that kids face.

#3132481 - 01/20/13 09:31 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: timberjack86]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: timberjack86
What was up with the dead guy coach?

Someone had shot him, and looked like tried to burn him. Then they dumped him on side of that old dirt road. Just as I was pulling up closer to him I saw and heard the cops coming. I stayed until they got there and it wasn't long, they were flying. I went on to work but I sure was a little shaken that day

Edited by Coach (01/20/13 09:38 PM)

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3132554 - 01/20/13 10:23 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Coach]
Chaneylake
Brownsville Mafia
16 Point

Loc: on the wings of a snow white d...

well there was this "monkey and a football one time"

Living somewhere between this world and the other, Legends of the Fall

#3132597 - 01/20/13 11:39 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: Chaneylake]
DirtyBear0311
8 Point

Loc: Milan, TN

When I was about 15 or 16, I was laying in my bed one night when it was really late. I was in a really bad place due to recent girlfriend issues and I think that let in some evilness into my life. I suddenly got a horrible and evil feeling about me and could feel the presence of what I can only describe as a demon. I have no idea how I knew there was one with me but I know without a doubt that there was one. All of a sudden I get the feeling of being protected and of invincibility because of God's protection. I actually laughed at the demon and mocked it (in hindsight, not a good idea) and watched as a ball of white light appeared above my head and drove off a strange shadow that I realized should not have been there. I then felt completely at peace and knew that I had watched an angel drive off a demon from my dang bedroom.

During the 2011 deer season I was hunting at Franklin-Marion state forest. It was about 30 min till light and I was just clearing some small limbs from my shooting lane on the ground. About 20 feet from the trail I was on and in the thick brush I heard two medium sized things go crashing deeper into the woods and one large thing go about five foot into the woods then stop. The sound that came next still haunts me and makes me pause before I go into the woods at dark. This thing screamed at me so incredibly loud and sounded like a mixture between a womans scream and a chimp in the zoo. It would scream for about 2 seconds then pause for about 2 more. This went on for about a min before I could work my nerve up to look at the direction with my headlamp. I saw two eyes reflecting at me about 7 foot off the ground and the outline of a large, heavy hominid. Yes, it was a dang bigfoot. I sprinted for about a quarter mile out of the woods on a really bad left ankle and have never been back. Im pretty sure it was a mother bigfoot being aggressive and protecting her two young. I have no doubt in my mind that it was a bigfoot. I can honestly say that that was the most scared that I have ever been. I have been blown up and shot at in Afghanistan and that was nothing compared to that morning. Every time I ever hear something in the woods that sounds like it could be anything similar to a bigfoot, I get nervous and want to leave the area. And no, I am not lying for some reason, I was not drunk, nor was I on drugs.

Just because it's bad-a** don't mean it's a good idea.

#3132683 - 01/21/13 07:34 AM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: pledbetter]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

I was 17 years old working for the Highway dept for a summer job on the patch crew. In middle of the day on an deadend road in middle of nowhere and no houses for miles A woman comes out of the woods riding a white horse side saddle, she has along silver hair with flowers in it and is wearing a long white dress. She then proceeds to ask me directions to the house made of glass and straw. Guys I just stood there with a blank stare before I said I have no idea. She turned and rode back into the woods. Few years later I read a story in newspaper of how a Hippy group moved to the area and had built Eco friedly houses from straw and glass bottles.
#3134967 - 01/22/13 06:35 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: REM7]
eweisner
8 Point

Loc: Portland, TN

My son the remnants of a saber or a bayonet at Stones River National Battlefield. I wasn't with him, but he turned it in.

http://confessionsofanovicebowhunter.wordpress.com

#3136361 - 01/23/13 05:42 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: eweisner]
TNLynn
8 Point

Loc: baxter TN

content Online
TTT ----- Keep'um coming

#3136405 - 01/23/13 06:17 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: TNLynn]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Originally Posted By: TNLynn
TTT ----- Keep'um coming

I have seen TT's but never TTT's. That must have been a site. \:D

Edited by TRIGGER (01/23/13 06:18 PM)

#3136462 - 01/23/13 06:53 PM Re: What is the STRANGEST thing you have ever seen?? [Re: TRIGGER]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

I love reading these things. Very interesting! I have no stories to add. but keep posting fellas

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

Page 8 of 10 « First<678910>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TNDeerHunter270, rmyers@atpro1, ojf, Muwasi, Brad1
13550 Registered Users
Who's Online
165 registered (horn collector, bushhog, DocFox, Dale3, bowhunter163, bigtex, 17 invisible) and 303 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13550 Members
42 Forums
99322 Topics
1168358 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.079 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.