Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#3130494 - 01/19/13 08:36 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Snake]
Hardwoodmaterials
6 Point

Loc: Hohenwald,Tn

HHMMM! I see the Glock crowd gets butt hurt faster than the Mathews bow crowd! Would have never expected that one! I had no point to make with the first post. I was just joking around and poking a little fun at the die hard Glock guys but I guess ya'll are too sensitive about your toys to see that. I don't want to hurt ya'lls little feelings so here is a new statement for you. " Glocks are the best weapon made! They will stop everything from a June bug to a Freight train with one shot and never fail or have a malfunction! Every living creature falls to its knees and weeps at the mere sight of anything with the Glock name on it. Including key rings and coffee mugs! The Glock is the Excalibur of guns while everything else is more like a tater peeler! There is only one true manly handgun and it's the ALMIGHTY GLOCK!" There you go now the short guys are 6 ft tall, the skinny guys are 200lbs and rippling with muscle, and all other types of little man complex should be fixed! All seems right in the world now!
#3130495 - 01/19/13 08:36 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: vonhogslayer]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Loose wrist, oil, or ammo..... In that order. Didn't bother to read the other replies so these could have already been listed. Been using a Glock for 21 yrs and These are the things I have noticed that will cause Glocks to not feed properly.

Edited by gator-n-buck (01/19/13 08:38 AM)

#3130497 - 01/19/13 08:39 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Kimber45]
statelineRUT
10 Point

Loc: Michie, TN

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
Love my new 19!! Just put a CT laser on about 15 minutes ago... Will be shooting tomorrow

Beautiful!

#3130537 - 01/19/13 09:16 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: TNRazorback]
Kimberman
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

The only auto handguns I have owned that were 100% reliable with a ton of rounds run through them, were my Sig 220s. My Glock 17 would occasionally jam, more than any auto pistol I have ever owned. My 1st Kimber Custom 2 had some jams in its break in period, but was 100% after it was broken in. My current Kimber is 100% so far. My XD 40 had 1 FTF in its break in period. My M&P is 100% so far, but I've only put 200 rounds or so through it. Personally I have no use for a Glock. The grip angle does not work for me, and it shoots high for me when point shooting. Most people shoot their Glocks at the range, slow fired and using sights, and they think that their Glocks shoot just fine for them, mine did when I use sights. But drawing from leather and instinctively point shooting one, it shoots about a foot high @ 10 yards for me. If you haven't tried to shoot your Glock without aiming it, you may find a chink in your Glock armor

#3130573 - 01/19/13 09:46 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: TNRazorback]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

Never had a glock issue. I can say this any gun will not cycle properly if is not maintained properly.
#3130587 - 01/19/13 09:55 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: REM7]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Browning Hi-Power, 100% reliable.

#3130606 - 01/19/13 10:16 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Hardwoodmaterials]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: Hardwoodmaterials
HHMMM! I see the Glock crowd gets butt hurt faster than the Mathews bow crowd! Would have never expected that one! I had no point to make with the first post. I was just joking around and poking a little fun at the die hard Glock guys but I guess ya'll are too sensitive about your toys to see that. I don't want to hurt ya'lls little feelings so here is a new statement for you. " Glocks are the best weapon made! They will stop everything from a June bug to a Freight train with one shot and never fail or have a malfunction! Every living creature falls to its knees and weeps at the mere sight of anything with the Glock name on it. Including key rings and coffee mugs! The Glock is the Excalibur of guns while everything else is more like a tater peeler! There is only one true manly handgun and it's the ALMIGHTY GLOCK!" There you go now the short guys are 6 ft tall, the skinny guys are 200lbs and rippling with muscle, and all other types of little man complex should be fixed! All seems right in the world now!

Nobody's butthurt but you.....seems like someone needs to work on their grasp of sarcasm ;\)

#3130615 - 01/19/13 10:24 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Hardwoodmaterials]
Mossy Oak
8 Point

Loc: Montgomery Co.

Originally Posted By: Hardwoodmaterials

Wow, the only person getting worked up in this thread is you, and you are the one that started the thread. You seriously may want to relax before you have an aneurysm.

Team Release and Catch Bowfishing

http://www.dirtnapgear.com/

#3130619 - 01/19/13 10:26 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: gcl14]
Trapper John
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: La Vergne,TN/Decaturville, TN

Originally Posted By: gcl14
Childish original post, more childish second response

This.

And I'm willing to bet this story was created just to make this thread in an attempt to start something. Or at the very least he rushed home giggling because he had internet forum fodder.

#3130621 - 01/19/13 10:27 AM Re: A Glock failure! [Re: Kimber45]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
You can screw up an anvil with the right methods... Outside of someone who gets free ammo, I bet I've put as many rounds thru Glocks as about any old country redneck, never had a mis-feed.. Now, your average once a year shooter - who's limp wristing his Glock as he cycles it, can very easily cause it to jamb.. A properly maintained G1,2,3 or a 4 with about 2 minutes worth of mods will cycle with any weapon, in the hands of a shooter..

Great post!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
90 registered (tn gunman, Master Chief, BuckDropper, Nhill, scott co htr, redheadshooter, 12 invisible) and 122 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93153 Topics
1088858 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.086 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.