Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3130410 - 01/19/13 06:25 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Toxophilite Phil
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Rogersville,Tn USA

Good show last night. The last person they talked to on the panel, Will Jimeno, is a great person, patriot, hero and friend. He hit it out of the park.
#3130442 - 01/19/13 07:27 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
Sean Hannity had no problem with President Bush violating the constitution by illegally wire tapping whomever and whenever to protect the citizens, but he has a problem with stricter gun regulations....not sure I understand, but okay by me....

Sean's job is to anger the public by stirring the pot, it's what gets him viewers.....he's pretty good at it too. People like Sean and Rush make me ill most times I watch them, and I do once in a while. I just can not imagine someone sitting down everyday and watching those shows. I CAN understand how people stay so angry all the time....

I guess the NRA is pretty pleased that they have gained more than 300,000 new members....Seems not too long ago they were fighting to just stay afloat. Gun and ammo manufactureres and sellers must be pretty pleased as well.....record sales , I would imagine, make for smiling faces.

I bet the milk and bread producers love it when snow is the forecast , as well.... I never really understood why people buy so much milk and bread when it snows....???

Good luck with this.....

Once again here comes someone who supports anti-gun laws and calls everybody else that does not agree with him as "angry". Every post you make on this subject and anytime we talk about Obama you call everybody that doesn't agree with gun control and Obama "angry", ALWAYS. Talk aboput a true sheep.

As far as the NRA staying afloat, please explain because as a Life Member for 30+ years I've NEVER heard that.

There is a reason YOUR shows are always anti-gun. There is also a reason you left or got kicked out of a hubnting club and YOU POSTED ON HERE ABOUT IT blaming others.

#3130443 - 01/19/13 07:28 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Bottom Hunter]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Sean Hannity had no problem with President Bush violating the constitution by illegally wire tapping whomever and whenever to protect the citizens, but he has a problem with stricter gun regulations....not sure I understand, but okay by me....

Sean's job is to anger the public by stirring the pot, it's what gets him viewers.....he's pretty good at it too. People like Sean and Rush make me ill most times I watch them, and I do once in a while. I just can not imagine someone sitting down everyday and watching those shows. I CAN understand how people stay so angry all the time....

I guess the NRA is pretty pleased that they have gained more than 300,000 new members....Seems not too long ago they were fighting to just stay afloat. Gun and ammo manufactureres and sellers must be pretty pleased as well.....record sales , I would imagine, make for smiling faces.

I bet the milk and bread producers love it when snow is the forecast , as well.... I never really understood why people buy so much milk and bread when it snows....???

Good luck with this.....

Shaun, Rush, and Beck, are tirelessly working to get the ignorant to pull their heads out of their rear, before it's too late. But some still mock, remain asleep, or laugh, and say we have nothing to worry about. Stupid Is...

#3130451 - 01/19/13 07:38 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: dr]
Baxter83
Good ol' Boys
12 Point

Loc: Winchester, TN

Originally Posted By: dr

Shaun, Rush, and Beck, are tirelessly working to get the ignorant to pull their heads out of their rear, before it's too late. But some still mock, remain asleep, or laugh, and say we have nothing to worry about. Stupid Is...

Yep...

#3130452 - 01/19/13 07:40 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Baxter83]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

One thing to think about.

Did Roseann Parks NEED to set in front of the bus or did she have a RIGHT to set in the front of the bus???

If people cannot understand the difference between a "NEED" and a "RIGHT" I feel sorry for them.

#3130503 - 01/19/13 08:46 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Wildcat]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Wildcat, you're thinking of Rosa Parks. Maybe her cousin is Roseann. Just pokin' at ya...

Bottom Hunter, what exactly would have happened if Bush had not signed the Patriot Act with the wire tapping and another 9/11 had happened? Which politician in history could have survived having to tell the American people that a second attack killing thousands couldn't have been avoided due to privacy laws? I don't think that politician has been born yet. If you're worried about cell phone use, buy a prepaid phone. Boy, that was tough.

#3130505 - 01/19/13 08:49 AM Re: Sean Hannity [Re: Wildcat]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
. . . . . .
THE USUAL HYPOCRITICAL ANGRY LIBERAL DRIVEL . . . . . . . .

Once again here comes someone who supports anti-gun laws and calls everybody else that does not agree with him as "angry". Every post you make on this subject and anytime we talk about Obama you call everybody that doesn't agree with gun control and Obama "angry", ALWAYS. Talk about a true sheep.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
128 registered (rabbit hunter, Drop 4/5, TW, Snake, wayne, 280longshot, 7 invisible) and 178 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85207 Topics
1029752 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.559 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.