Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#3129544 - 01/18/13 12:16 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Yotekiller011]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

Originally Posted By: Yotekiller011
I agree with you. I don't want any law to violate my 2nd amendent right. But why would people care about this guy trying to help
LEO.

Its not that they are trying to back peddle and fix their mistake, its that it never should have been passed in the first place! That is not Anti-LEO sentiment that is dumb politician sentiment!!

John 15:13

#3129548 - 01/18/13 12:18 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: gator-n-buck]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
 Originally Posted By: Unicam
Its disappointing to see so many fellow sportsman so anti law enforcement. Law enforcement need to better armed than the thugs. Sorry guys, but you go out and walk a beat and confront a bad guy with just a 40 cal. glock. These thugs arm to the teeth. Just like our military everyone likes to run that mouth and criticize but few want to go fight for our rights. Put on that badge or flack jacket. Until you do, Just a thank you will do, and just set on your behinds and soak up the freedom we've provide.

You make the point precisely. I dont read any Anti-LEO sentiment in any of these posts, none!

You must of missed the first page...... \:\) I have learned over the years just to smile and help give the right answer. I never promised that everybody would like it..... \:\)

OK I re-read all the posts and there are a couple that could be considered anti-LEO, point taken.

#3129577 - 01/18/13 12:38 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Yotekiller011]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Its disappointing to see so many fellow sportsman so anti law enforcement. Law enforcement need to better armed than the thugs. Sorry guys, but you go out and walk a beat and confront a bad guy with just a 40 cal. glock. These thugs arm to the teeth. Just like our military everyone likes to run that mouth and criticize but few want to go fight for our rights. Put on that badge or flack jacket. Until you do, Just a thank you will do, and just set on your behinds and soak up the freedom we've provide.

The problem, in a nutshell, is that as a society we've become dependent on law enforcement, which is absolutely ignorant on our part as a nation.. We should ALL be armed the same.. Good SHOULD far outweigh bad so if we put the liberal rights whiners on an island for about 6-months and only leave those of us who believe in treating a criminal appropriately, we could really clean things up.

As a society, giving up round counts to law enforcement officers is a bad idea. We should be equally capable of defending ourselves.

#3129582 - 01/18/13 12:40 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Kimber45]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

And I DO have plenty of respect for LEO's however they've been given a task without a good solution

#3129585 - 01/18/13 12:43 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Unicam]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

You make the point precisely. I dont read any Anti-LEO sentiment in any of these posts, none!

You must of missed the first page...... \:\) I have learned over the years just to smile and help give the right answer. I never promised that everybody would like it..... \:\)

OK I re-read all the posts and there are a couple that could be considered anti-LEO, point taken.

I looked at the first post and only saw 2 that could even be close to anti LEO one looks more making fun of the theory if you pass a law it will eliminate the bad people and not need the gun with greater then 6 rounds the other one that just said some times the leo is the criminal. While the 2nd one is not friendly towards leo's it just states the known fact that some of them are criminals. I would hope no one thinks most are and while some people are quick to point out when a LEO makes a mistake or breaks the law the percentages are really small compared to total crime. I am sure the percentages for corrupt politicians is higher \:\)

#3129596 - 01/18/13 12:52 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: waynesworld]
Happy Birthday TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

See first line of my sig.

I am pro LEO. Let me make that statement a little more clear. The good, honest, hard working LEO such as gators type, I am in favor of. Give them what they need to protect and serve. The crooked, arrogant cops out there are no better than the criminals running the streets.

The second amendment does not distinguish between LEO and normal everyday law abiding citizens. It says " the right of the people to keep and bear arms".
It also does not say anything about magazine capacity or round count.

Edited by TeamMainStreet (01/18/13 12:52 PM)

Dont tread on me

#3129597 - 01/18/13 12:53 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Yotekiller011]
wayne
8 Point

Loc: Grundy

Thanks Bruce, Just irritating to hear some, and of course not all on this forum of law bidding citizen criticize LEO.

I wasn't criticizing LEO's, just criticizing the stupid law.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com

#3129601 - 01/18/13 12:56 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: gator-n-buck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Can you show us which post it was? I read the entire first page again and I must hve missed it.

By the way. There ARE quite a few ex-LEO's in prison today. That is NOT an anti-LEO statement, it's simply the TRUTH.

#3129621 - 01/18/13 01:09 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: 348Winchester]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Originally Posted By: 348Winchester
Sometimes the police are the "bad guys".

Sometimes Dentists are too...along with trash Collectors, teachers, Painters etc... There are bad apples in every profession.

#3129622 - 01/18/13 01:09 PM Re: NY Gun Law, as written, applies to LEOs [Re: Wildcat]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Can you show us which post it was? I read the entire first page again and I must hve missed it.

By the way. There ARE quite a few ex-LEO's in prison today. That is NOT an anti-LEO statement, it's simply the TRUTH.

Granted Wildcat, but thats not what this thread is about now is it? In the context of the OP's post, some of the sentiment or the way it was conveyed could be taken that way, never said it was meant that way.

Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (chck3300, leader, MUP, redblood, Yotehntr, Living2Hunt, 12 invisible) and 135 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85241 Topics
1030227 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.231 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.