Ho axed me what time it was once...

...at the Walmart

\:D

#3128717 - 01/17/13 06:38 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: gator-n-buck]
wayne
8 Point

Loc: Grundy

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
The media never gets anything wrong..... If you don't believe me just read other post.... \:\)

And the media didn't get it wrong this time

http://www.petakillsanimals.com

#3128723 - 01/17/13 06:41 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: TeamMainStreet]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet
The media never gets anything wrong..... If you don't believe me just read other post.... \:\)

Hoaxes don't ever happen either...Just ask Te'o \:\)

One guy yes but not with 600+ people..... It's hard to pull off a hoax when you involve more than 2 people.... 2nd phase of training my young Jedi.....

What made Te'o hoax come to light.... When he was dumb enough to tell the world.

I found this today and see if some of this was discussed the other night... \:\)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Edited by gator-n-buck (01/17/13 06:46 PM)

#3128733 - 01/17/13 06:47 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: gator-n-buck]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

When does this second phase start?

No I'm not saying that I agree with any of that but the government does lie, in very big, shocking ways to get what they want. Remember WMD's? Did they ever find those? What about The Gulf of Tonkin?

Dont tread on me

#3128738 - 01/17/13 06:48 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: TeamMainStreet]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Sorry won't post anymore. This was a Wal-Mart thread. \:\)

Dont tread on me

#3128755 - 01/17/13 07:04 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: TeamMainStreet]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

No I'm not saying that I agree with any of that but the government does lie, in very big, shocking ways to get what they want. Remember WMD's? Did they ever find those? What about The Gulf of Tonkin?

Also I noticed the people that made the video lied to get what they want.... A reaction.

Did you noticed that the video clip never showed clips from govt. officials (police) that did interviews?... Why???

There were hundreds of people that were interviewed that went through the tragic event and they only picked out a couple to prove their case. I'm willing to beat if we add the clips from the govt. officials and the other hundered interviews, we wouldn't be wasting our time.

That is 2nd phase. When investigating something, you have to look at all the evidence. Not just the evidence that proves one side of the debate.....

Edited by gator-n-buck (01/17/13 07:05 PM)

#3128765 - 01/17/13 07:07 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: gator-n-buck]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Dang had me taught before I even knew it. You are good gator. \:D

Dont tread on me

#3128795 - 01/17/13 07:21 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: gator-n-buck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Also I noticed the people that made the video lied to get what they want.... A reaction.

Did you noticed that the video clip never showed clips from govt. officials (police) that did interviews?... Why???

There were hundreds of people that were interviewed that went through the tragic event and they only picked out a couple to prove their case. I'm willing to beat if we add the clips from the govt. officials and the other hundered interviews, we wouldn't be wasting our time.

That is 2nd phase. When investigating something, you have to look at all the evidence. Not just the evidence that proves one side of the debate.....

Retired for over 10 years now, but I seem to remember something like that as well.

#3128817 - 01/17/13 07:30 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: Bambi Buster]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

Retired for over 10 years now, but I seem to remember something like that as well.

Working on 22 yrs now......

#3128827 - 01/17/13 07:37 PM Re: Walmart! [Re: gator-n-buck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

It's not the years, it's the miles; but I'm sure you know that.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
35 registered (BuckDropper, kasey, missalot, Cottontop, DirtyBear0311, Vermin93, 5 invisible) and 86 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
90923 Topics
1062468 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.079 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.