Thought I would share this and let you gals/guys know we are trying to do are part in a positive manner. This isn't a scam where you jack up the price and offer something for free... The reason I know this is because this is my families business.

Conkey's/Boss Lights offer FREE NRA Membership.

Conkey's and Boss Lights feel strongly about our rights to bear arms and the rights of children to do so also. Go the vendor board to see details on getting a one year membership. We feel this is a way to say Thanks to our customers and at the same time help preserve what we have..
Starting Monday January 21 and running through the end of February with the purchase of any Garmin Astro Combo or any Boss Cap Light or Boss Superlite Package we will give you a FREE ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP in the NRA. This is for all orders off the website or called in to the Store!! We will handle the sign up process and you will receive the following from the NRA. Once your a NRA member any future questions or concerns about their magazines, insurance or admission to shows will be between you and them.

One year of NRA's award-winning magazine "The American Hunter".
$7,500 worth of insurance
free admission to NRA's Annual Guns, Gear and Outfitter Show
invitations to NRA special events and more
membership card and decal

Also free Gift from NRA Rosewood Handle Knife

Edited by gator-n-buck (01/17/13 06:21 PM)