Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 12 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3127296 - 01/16/13 07:08 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
I'm thinking Saban's daughter could whip several of them Golden Domer football players. They looked kinda soft, don't ya think?

DA, got any scoop on the girl that claimed she was raped by a couple of ND football players, then killed herself when threatened by other players?

It was not a couple of players. It was one player. ND linebacker Prince Shembo. If you ever tried to get to "second base" with a girl when you were younger and got denied then you're as guilty as Shembo was in that instance. The girl suffered from mental issues (depression). Sad, but no charges filed. When I was at ND many years ago it was pathetic how so many girls would throw themselves at the football players. It's no different than any other college or high school. Girls have been throwing themselves at jocks since the beginning of time.

#3127306 - 01/16/13 07:13 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
Vermin93
12 Point

Originally Posted By: beachguy
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
This scandal may at least partially explain why he stunk it up on the field Miami.

Nah, he just flat out got his butt whipped by the back 2 back NATIONAL CHAMPS

SEC SEC SEC SEC

The University found out from the Te'o family on 12/26 and presumably the rest of the team found out shortly after. That explains a lot. Clearly ND would have won otherwise.

#3127313 - 01/16/13 07:15 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Tough 2013 for Notre Dame so far. Two cruel, embarassing hoaxes in the first few weeks of the year.

First, they found out their #1 ranking and BCS title game selection were hoaxes and now this!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3127337 - 01/16/13 07:24 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

I read a piece on the subject written by a ND grad that suprisingly had a different view than yours. Your take on this subject makes me sick to my stomach. As I stated a couple of weeks ago, ND has one of the most sleazy administrations in college athletics.
#3127348 - 01/16/13 07:28 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Hangnail
14 Point

Yet, they let him go on and on about his tragic year during the BCS pregame. Is he or someone in the ND admin related to Lance Armstrong?

And no, ND would have been blown out regardless of the shame they felt for their #1 liar.

#3127368 - 01/16/13 07:36 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

As said by Lou Holtz when he found out,"Well, schon of a bisch".

That is funny.

#3127397 - 01/16/13 07:48 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
12 Point

I read a piece on the subject written by a ND grad that suprisingly had a different view than yours. Your take on this subject makes me sick to my stomach. As I stated a couple of weeks ago, ND has one of the most sleazy administrations in college athletics.

I read the same piece and it was ripped to shreds by other people who know what happened. If you read the piece you would know it was one player involved and not a couple of players like you stated. It was an attempted move to second base. Is that what you think of when you read the word "rape"? The girl was a manic depressive. She overdosed on pills.

Many adult women, college girls and high school girls goY to extremes to do things with star athletes that I can't mention on this forum. This is a SAD FACT and I imagine it's going on right this minute at many campuses across the country, including those in the SEC. Don't blame me for their behavior.

#3127409 - 01/16/13 07:54 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

As said by Lou Holtz when he found out,"Well, schon of a bisch".

LMAO \:D

#3127499 - 01/16/13 08:53 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: showmehorns]
Hangnail
14 Point

Vermin, you're taking the word from people that have a lot to lose. It was my mistake about the two guys and one victim. I should have stated it was two players and two different girls, the second never filing charges because she saw what happened to the first girl. I guess the texts from the players to these two girls was meaningless too. The dead girl's therapist never mentioned "manic", which would describe the effort in which the ND administration covers for itself. Kind of like the idiot that stated the weather was "unremarkable" the day that kid was blown over on the lift filming practice.

For some reason, you think all girls throw themselves at football players. Sure it happens, but to hear you say it, every girl is a whore when it comes to jocks. What a pathetic world you live in. There are loose women on every campus. I've known a few in my life and I know it goes on. Your aloofness in this particular matter is straight out of 1950. So sad.

#3127548 - 01/16/13 09:16 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

post a link, I'd be interested in it.

Page 3 of 12 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (JCS, FrontierGander, TX300mag, mayberryrick, gtk, Cowman71) and 72 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.