Page 4 of 12 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#3127551 - 01/16/13 09:18 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
Vermin, you're taking the word from people that have a lot to lose. It was my mistake about the two guys and one victim. I should have stated it was two players and two different girls, the second never filing charges because she saw what happened to the first girl. I guess the texts from the players to these two girls was meaningless too. The dead girl's therapist never mentioned "manic", which would describe the effort in which the ND administration covers for itself. Kind of like the idiot that stated the weather was "unremarkable" the day that kid was blown over on the lift filming practice.

For some reason, you think all girls throw themselves at football players. Sure it happens, but to hear you say it, every girl is a whore when it comes to jocks. What a pathetic world you live in. There are loose women on every campus. I've known a few in my life and I know it goes on. Your aloofness in this particular matter is straight out of 1950. So sad.

Geez, were you an unfortunate altar boy, dumped by a catholic girl or what? Your disdain for ND leads us to believe it's personal. It's quite comical.

#3127641 - 01/16/13 09:49 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Vermin, you're taking the word from people that have a lot to lose. It was my mistake about the two guys and one victim. I should have stated it was two players and two different girls, the second never filing charges because she saw what happened to the first girl. I guess the texts from the players to these two girls was meaningless too. The dead girl's therapist never mentioned "manic", which would describe the effort in which the ND administration covers for itself. Kind of like the idiot that stated the weather was "unremarkable" the day that kid was blown over on the lift filming practice.

For some reason, you think all girls throw themselves at football players. Sure it happens, but to hear you say it, every girl is a whore when it comes to jocks. What a pathetic world you live in. There are loose women on every campus. I've known a few in my life and I know it goes on. Your aloofness in this particular matter is straight out of 1950. So sad.

Where did I say or imply "all girls"? Don't bother looking because I didn't. So you are wrong on that just like you were wrong that a couple of players raped a girl. Again - Prince Shembo went for second base with a college girl who was all fine and dandy drinking and partying with a bunch of football players. She didnt like it. Third base was never reached or attempted. I assume and hope you understand what I'm referring to because I'm not going to offer a more anatomically correct explanation on this forum. Is attempting second base and getting denied rape to you, because if it is then we've got a lot of rapists running around this country.

The girl had a documented history of mental issues. Is it very sad and unfortunate that she became depressed enough from the incident and the text messages to overdose on pills, but don't make it sound like this was some perfectly healthy and innocent girl who was brutally raped by a couple of rogue football players because it wasn't anything remotely close to that.

#3127675 - 01/16/13 10:16 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Yep, I hate Notre Dame. Have for nearly forty years. I do, however, have a soft spot for Catholic girls, especially the ones that fall all over football players. Had a good time. There's some lucky husbands out there for sure.

Vermin, you're taking the ND view. I don't subscribe to any information that comes from the administration in South Bend. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I did manage to say "all girls", while I should have asked you to put a number on "many".

Edited by Hangnail (01/16/13 10:17 PM)

#3127687 - 01/16/13 10:34 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Yep, I hate Notre Dame. Have for nearly forty years. I do, however, have a soft spot for Catholic girls, especially the ones that fall all over football players. Had a good time.

So what you're saying is that an ND football player cant try what you seem to be bragging about. And that your womanizing doesn't compare to theirs.

Ok. Gotcha. This explains a lot. LOL

#3127696 - 01/16/13 10:51 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Hey, I was specific about which ones. He's the one that said "many" women, not me. I will say that I've never heard of a girl falling apart for being groped, if I remember my bases.

To be honest, there are a ton of schools that would act like Notre Dame. I think Fulmer played Inspector Clouseau for a football player or two in Knoxville if I remember right. I think the verdict on the girl's mental state was that she was mentally handicapped, so no charges were filed or the charges were dropped. That was for public consumption.

Anyway, it's all good, except when it comes to ND. They hide behind the Church and it chaps me. Always has.

#3127839 - 01/17/13 06:22 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

Women claiming to be raped when not........men lying to promote themselves and gain financially from it.....it seems like lying is the way to go these days.

Just remember what George Kastanza said.."It's not a lie if YOU believe it"......

So far, it's been a sad week on the "honesty" front for this country.

I'm sure someone will admire Te'o for this......we all need heroes.

Very sad indeed.

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3127891 - 01/17/13 07:10 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

This isn't a hoax. It's a conspiracy to commit fraud by Teo, his family and Notre Dame. Talk about a fall from grace.

Exactly, he did it to get pity votes for the Heisman. I have no respect for him or ND. Seems that ND has been exposed for what they truly are in the past month, which is an overrated football team and the lack of moral character as a University.

#3127907 - 01/17/13 07:39 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: REM7]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

I have read several articles from different news outlets. From what I can gather, Te'o never met this girl in person. It was an on-line and over the phone relationship.

In an interview with ESPN for "College GameDay" on Oct. 2, Te'o said Kekua's last words to him were "I love you." He also said that she was "the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

(Notre Dame Athletic Director)Jack Swarbrick said Te'o never met Kekua in person.

"What I will tell you, this was exclusively an online relationship," he said.

#3127922 - 01/17/13 07:55 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
eightpointer
14 Point

Loc: Birchwood, TN

Outside of Teo being naive and stupid...he did nothing wrong. The same ones that hate ND anyway are just gonna jump on the Teo hating bandwagon also.
#3127925 - 01/17/13 07:56 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: REM7]
eightpointer
14 Point

Loc: Birchwood, TN

Originally Posted By: REM7
This isn't a hoax. It's a conspiracy to commit fraud by Teo, his family and Notre Dame. Talk about a fall from grace.

Exactly, he did it to get pity votes for the Heisman. I have no respect for him or ND. Seems that ND has been exposed for what they truly are in the past month, which is an overrated football team and the lack of moral character as a University.

How does this say ND lacks moral character as a ubniversity? That makes zero sense.

Page 4 of 12 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
15 registered (dewclaw, Andy S., ruthunter, plinker22, landman, Jon, 2 invisible) and 52 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95795 Topics
1121476 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.043 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.