#3127016 - 01/16/13 04:20 PM Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend
wayne
8 Point

Loc: Grundy

Was all a lie

Notre Dame's statement via Facebook
 Quote:
Notre Dame has since released a statement on the matter:

"On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia," the statement from Dennis Brown, assistant vice president at Notre Dame, read. "The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax.

"While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators."

Edited by wayne (01/16/13 04:25 PM)

http://www.petakillsanimals.com

#3127069 - 01/16/13 04:44 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

WOW.

#3127074 - 01/16/13 04:48 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

WOW is right. I have 101 questions for him now.

#3127083 - 01/16/13 04:52 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
huntintn
8 Point

Loc: savannah,TN

as much as was reported on this and he just realizes he dont date her?

#3127086 - 01/16/13 04:55 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: huntintn]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

Hoax my eye. It was a publicity ploy that is blowing up in his face.

#3127117 - 01/16/13 05:24 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

Loc: East Side

Interesting to see how this plays out.

#3127149 - 01/16/13 05:46 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Buckykm1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

The strangest story I've read in a while. Girlfriend he never actually met in person?

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3127157 - 01/16/13 05:49 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Buckykm1]
Vermin93
10 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Awful! Another lousy day to be a Notre Dame fan. This scandal may at least partially explain why he stunk it up on the field Miami. It appears the Te'o story was too good to be true!

#3127159 - 01/16/13 05:50 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: de novo]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Hey, he had to have SOMETHING to get him attention for the big game. His tackling sure didn't do it for him.

#3127161 - 01/16/13 05:52 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: de novo]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

content Online
This isn't a hoax. It's a conspiracy to commit fraud by Teo, his family and Notre Dame. Talk about a fall from grace.
#3127170 - 01/16/13 05:58 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

dang about as bad as sabens daughter beating her room mate

kids these days

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3127180 - 01/16/13 06:04 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: de novo]
AndyW
10 Point

Originally Posted By: de novo
The strangest story I've read in a while. Girlfriend he never actually met in person?

Haven't you heard? Composite girlfriends are all the rage. Mine owns a gun store and a Harley dealership.

#3127200 - 01/16/13 06:12 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: AndyW]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW

Haven't you heard? Composite girlfriends are all the rage. Mine owns a gun store and a Harley dealership.

That's exactly what came to mind.... the composite girlfriend.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3127205 - 01/16/13 06:16 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: AndyW]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I'm thinking Saban's daughter could whip several of them Golden Domer football players. They looked kinda soft, don't ya think?

DA, got any scoop on the girl that claimed she was raped by a couple of ND football players, then killed herself when threatened by other players?

#3127215 - 01/16/13 06:22 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

Originally Posted By: Hangnail

DA, got any scoop on the girl that claimed she was raped by a couple of ND football players, then killed herself when threatened by other players?

yea she's dead

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3127222 - 01/16/13 06:27 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Deer Assassin]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

LOL

#3127235 - 01/16/13 06:33 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Buckykm1]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

I'm a ND fan. Obviously the facts need to come out but for the love of God Almighty!!!!! WHY do you do this?

I heard a theory that he's a quarr and didn't want anyone to know.

He'd been better off throwing lousy spirals with beer bottles at his apt complex.

Seriously, what a complete idiot!

#3127238 - 01/16/13 06:33 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Buckykm1]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Dead like Teo's girlfriend?
#3127245 - 01/16/13 06:38 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
beachguy
10 Point

Loc: USA

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
This scandal may at least partially explain why he stunk it up on the field Miami.

Nah, he just flat out got his butt whipped by the back 2 back NATIONAL CHAMPS

SEC SEC SEC SEC

Yeti Tundra 50
Costa 580G Fathom and Hammerhead
Crown Royal

#3127246 - 01/16/13 06:41 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

It will be interesting to see how many Lance Armstrong defenders crack on Te'o now.

#3127254 - 01/16/13 06:43 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Phil1979
10 Point

Loc: Arlington, TN

Wow
#3127259 - 01/16/13 06:45 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
I'm a ND fan. Obviously the facts need to come out but for the love of God Almighty!!!!! WHY do you do this?

I heard a theory that he's a quarr and didn't want anyone to know.

He'd been better off throwing lousy spirals with beer bottles at his apt complex.

Seriously, what a complete idiot!

Was not expecting THIS at all.

#3127268 - 01/16/13 06:53 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Buckykm1]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
As said by Lou Holtz when he found out,"Well, schon of a bisch".
#3127296 - 01/16/13 07:08 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
10 Point

shocked Online
I'm thinking Saban's daughter could whip several of them Golden Domer football players. They looked kinda soft, don't ya think?

It was not a couple of players. It was one player. ND linebacker Prince Shembo. If you ever tried to get to "second base" with a girl when you were younger and got denied then you're as guilty as Shembo was in that instance. The girl suffered from mental issues (depression). Sad, but no charges filed. When I was at ND many years ago it was pathetic how so many girls would throw themselves at the football players. It's no different than any other college or high school. Girls have been throwing themselves at jocks since the beginning of time.

#3127306 - 01/16/13 07:13 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
Vermin93
10 Point

shocked Online
 Originally Posted By: beachguy
This scandal may at least partially explain why he stunk it up on the field Miami.

SEC SEC SEC SEC

The University found out from the Te'o family on 12/26 and presumably the rest of the team found out shortly after. That explains a lot. Clearly ND would have won otherwise.

#3127313 - 01/16/13 07:15 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
de novo
10 Point

Tough 2013 for Notre Dame so far. Two cruel, embarassing hoaxes in the first few weeks of the year.

First, they found out their #1 ranking and BCS title game selection were hoaxes and now this!

#3127337 - 01/16/13 07:24 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I read a piece on the subject written by a ND grad that suprisingly had a different view than yours. Your take on this subject makes me sick to my stomach. As I stated a couple of weeks ago, ND has one of the most sleazy administrations in college athletics.
#3127348 - 01/16/13 07:28 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Yet, they let him go on and on about his tragic year during the BCS pregame. Is he or someone in the ND admin related to Lance Armstrong?

And no, ND would have been blown out regardless of the shame they felt for their #1 liar.

#3127368 - 01/16/13 07:36 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

That is funny.

#3127397 - 01/16/13 07:48 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
10 Point

shocked Online
I read a piece on the subject written by a ND grad that suprisingly had a different view than yours. Your take on this subject makes me sick to my stomach. As I stated a couple of weeks ago, ND has one of the most sleazy administrations in college athletics.

I read the same piece and it was ripped to shreds by other people who know what happened. If you read the piece you would know it was one player involved and not a couple of players like you stated. It was an attempted move to second base. Is that what you think of when you read the word "rape"? The girl was a manic depressive. She overdosed on pills.

Many adult women, college girls and high school girls goY to extremes to do things with star athletes that I can't mention on this forum. This is a SAD FACT and I imagine it's going on right this minute at many campuses across the country, including those in the SEC. Don't blame me for their behavior.

#3127409 - 01/16/13 07:54 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

LMAO \:D

#3127499 - 01/16/13 08:53 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: showmehorns]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Vermin, you're taking the word from people that have a lot to lose. It was my mistake about the two guys and one victim. I should have stated it was two players and two different girls, the second never filing charges because she saw what happened to the first girl. I guess the texts from the players to these two girls was meaningless too. The dead girl's therapist never mentioned "manic", which would describe the effort in which the ND administration covers for itself. Kind of like the idiot that stated the weather was "unremarkable" the day that kid was blown over on the lift filming practice.

For some reason, you think all girls throw themselves at football players. Sure it happens, but to hear you say it, every girl is a whore when it comes to jocks. What a pathetic world you live in. There are loose women on every campus. I've known a few in my life and I know it goes on. Your aloofness in this particular matter is straight out of 1950. So sad.

#3127548 - 01/16/13 09:16 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

post a link, I'd be interested in it.

#3127551 - 01/16/13 09:18 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Vermin, you're taking the word from people that have a lot to lose. It was my mistake about the two guys and one victim. I should have stated it was two players and two different girls, the second never filing charges because she saw what happened to the first girl. I guess the texts from the players to these two girls was meaningless too. The dead girl's therapist never mentioned "manic", which would describe the effort in which the ND administration covers for itself. Kind of like the idiot that stated the weather was "unremarkable" the day that kid was blown over on the lift filming practice.

For some reason, you think all girls throw themselves at football players. Sure it happens, but to hear you say it, every girl is a whore when it comes to jocks. What a pathetic world you live in. There are loose women on every campus. I've known a few in my life and I know it goes on. Your aloofness in this particular matter is straight out of 1950. So sad.

Geez, were you an unfortunate altar boy, dumped by a catholic girl or what? Your disdain for ND leads us to believe it's personal. It's quite comical.

#3127641 - 01/16/13 09:49 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Vermin93
10 Point

shocked Online

Where did I say or imply "all girls"? Don't bother looking because I didn't. So you are wrong on that just like you were wrong that a couple of players raped a girl. Again - Prince Shembo went for second base with a college girl who was all fine and dandy drinking and partying with a bunch of football players. She didnt like it. Third base was never reached or attempted. I assume and hope you understand what I'm referring to because I'm not going to offer a more anatomically correct explanation on this forum. Is attempting second base and getting denied rape to you, because if it is then we've got a lot of rapists running around this country.

The girl had a documented history of mental issues. Is it very sad and unfortunate that she became depressed enough from the incident and the text messages to overdose on pills, but don't make it sound like this was some perfectly healthy and innocent girl who was brutally raped by a couple of rogue football players because it wasn't anything remotely close to that.

#3127675 - 01/16/13 10:16 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Yep, I hate Notre Dame. Have for nearly forty years. I do, however, have a soft spot for Catholic girls, especially the ones that fall all over football players. Had a good time. There's some lucky husbands out there for sure.

Vermin, you're taking the ND view. I don't subscribe to any information that comes from the administration in South Bend. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I did manage to say "all girls", while I should have asked you to put a number on "many".

Edited by Hangnail (01/16/13 10:17 PM)

#3127687 - 01/16/13 10:34 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Yep, I hate Notre Dame. Have for nearly forty years. I do, however, have a soft spot for Catholic girls, especially the ones that fall all over football players. Had a good time.

So what you're saying is that an ND football player cant try what you seem to be bragging about. And that your womanizing doesn't compare to theirs.

Ok. Gotcha. This explains a lot. LOL

#3127696 - 01/16/13 10:51 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Hey, I was specific about which ones. He's the one that said "many" women, not me. I will say that I've never heard of a girl falling apart for being groped, if I remember my bases.

To be honest, there are a ton of schools that would act like Notre Dame. I think Fulmer played Inspector Clouseau for a football player or two in Knoxville if I remember right. I think the verdict on the girl's mental state was that she was mentally handicapped, so no charges were filed or the charges were dropped. That was for public consumption.

Anyway, it's all good, except when it comes to ND. They hide behind the Church and it chaps me. Always has.

#3127839 - 01/17/13 06:22 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

Women claiming to be raped when not........men lying to promote themselves and gain financially from it.....it seems like lying is the way to go these days.

Just remember what George Kastanza said.."It's not a lie if YOU believe it"......

So far, it's been a sad week on the "honesty" front for this country.

I'm sure someone will admire Te'o for this......we all need heroes.

Very sad indeed.

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3127891 - 01/17/13 07:10 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

This isn't a hoax. It's a conspiracy to commit fraud by Teo, his family and Notre Dame. Talk about a fall from grace.

Exactly, he did it to get pity votes for the Heisman. I have no respect for him or ND. Seems that ND has been exposed for what they truly are in the past month, which is an overrated football team and the lack of moral character as a University.

#3127907 - 01/17/13 07:39 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: REM7]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

I have read several articles from different news outlets. From what I can gather, Te'o never met this girl in person. It was an on-line and over the phone relationship.

In an interview with ESPN for "College GameDay" on Oct. 2, Te'o said Kekua's last words to him were "I love you." He also said that she was "the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

(Notre Dame Athletic Director)Jack Swarbrick said Te'o never met Kekua in person.

"What I will tell you, this was exclusively an online relationship," he said.

#3127922 - 01/17/13 07:55 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
eightpointer
14 Point

Loc: Birchwood, TN

Outside of Teo being naive and stupid...he did nothing wrong. The same ones that hate ND anyway are just gonna jump on the Teo hating bandwagon also.
#3127925 - 01/17/13 07:56 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: REM7]
eightpointer
14 Point

Originally Posted By: REM7

Exactly, he did it to get pity votes for the Heisman. I have no respect for him or ND. Seems that ND has been exposed for what they truly are in the past month, which is an overrated football team and the lack of moral character as a University.

How does this say ND lacks moral character as a ubniversity? That makes zero sense.

#3127926 - 01/17/13 07:56 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

SEC SEC SEC SEC

The University found out from the Te'o family on 12/26 and presumably the rest of the team found out shortly after. That explains a lot. Clearly ND would have won otherwise.
Are you serious,????So if they would not have known,that would not have been completly out manned,been able to tackle,and been able to move the ball during a meaningful part of the game? Really? \:\)

Edited by Football Hunter (01/17/13 07:57 AM)

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3127930 - 01/17/13 08:00 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Kirk
I have read several articles from different news outlets. From what I can gather, Te'o never met this girl in person. It was an on-line and over the phone relationship.

In an interview with ESPN for "College GameDay" on Oct. 2, Te'o said Kekua's last words to him were "I love you." He also said that she was "the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

(Notre Dame Athletic Director)Jack Swarbrick said Te'o never met Kekua in person.

"What I will tell you, this was exclusively an online relationship," he said.

lies lies lies just like the lift death

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3127948 - 01/17/13 08:11 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

I will be honest, I am confused as a football bat and can't tell if someone died or not.
If so, I feel sorry for the family of the person that died.

With that being said, ya'll are cracking me up with some of the funny responses. \:D

#3127971 - 01/17/13 08:26 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: eightpointer]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: eightpointer
Outside of Teo being naive and stupid...he did nothing wrong.

That remains to be seen.

#3127974 - 01/17/13 08:30 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: RUGER]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Hey, we're tryin' Ruger. I saw a football with a handprint with the girlfriend's name on it. It was a takeoff of "Wilson", the volleyball on the movie Castaway. Haven't laughed that hard in quite a while.
#3127979 - 01/17/13 08:39 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: de novo]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Outside of Teo being naive and stupid...he did nothing wrong.

That remains to be seen.

As an ND fan I have to agree. There's too many variables for Te'o NOT to know about or be a part of this.

Regardless he's a complete idiot. If he was part of this scam he's an idiot for not knowing someone would eventually bust him. If he was truly a victim he's a bigger idiot for carrying on a relationship for years and not see the fishy-ness of NEVER seeing his lady.

#3127982 - 01/17/13 08:42 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Also, what does this say about modern journalism that with NBC, ESPN, etc... following this story NONE of them looked into funeral arrangements, the girls family (for an interview) etc...

My conspiracy theory is that NBC knew about it and they wanted the ratings on Saturday afternoons. No I don't really believe that but thats the rumor I'm spreading.

#3127986 - 01/17/13 08:45 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

Also, what does this say about modern journalism that with NBC, ESPN, etc... following this story NONE of them looked into funeral arrangements, the girls family (for an interview) etc...

My conspiracy theory is that NBC knew about it and they wanted the ratings on Saturday afternoons. No I don't really believe that but thats the rumor I'm spreading.

This it the real fact how easy it is to get lies on the national news.

#3128004 - 01/17/13 09:02 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: RUGER]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: RUGER
I will be honest, I am confused as a football bat and can't tell if someone died or not.
If so, I feel sorry for the family of the person that died.

Ruger, the "girlfriend" never existed. Teo is in the middle of this and his parents are among the hundreds, if not thousands, of victims of this scam.

#3128005 - 01/17/13 09:02 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

My biggest question is why would they allow the "Dead Girl Friend" story to be aired during the BCS Championship game.

The reported time line:

Te'o meets girl in 2009 after a Stanford/ND game.

Sept 11: Grandmother Dies.

Sept 13: Girlfriend Dies.

Oct 12: Te'o interview revealing his relationship and how much he had loved her.

Dec 6th: Te'o finds out about the hoax.

Dec 8th: Heisman Ceremony. Story runs about dead girlfriend.

Dec 26th: Te'o tells ND officials of the Hoax.

Jan 9th: BCS Championship Game. Story ran again about dead girl friend.

Jan 16th: Story breaks on Hoax.

#3128008 - 01/17/13 09:04 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: farmin68]
farmin68
16 Point

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but Brian Kelley gave Teo a game ball after a win and told him to take it home to his girlfriend in Hawaii. Yes, a fake person was awarded a friggin' Notre Dame game ball.

#3128014 - 01/17/13 09:08 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
farmin68
16 Point

My biggest question is why would they allow the "Dead Girl Friend" story to be aired during the BCS Championship game.

Notre Dame likely had no choice. If they had informed the broadcaster of this, it would have been a MASSIVE distraction for Notre Dame's championship hopes, possibly even a distraction to Bama and would have absolutely dominated everything around the game. I have no problem with them keeping this quiet til after the title game.

#3128021 - 01/17/13 09:18 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: farmin68]
ratsnakeboogy
10 Point

Loc: Andersonville, TN

I don't know what the heck is going on with this, but I do have one question:

If I'm a Heisman candidate with NFL prospects, why in the Sam Hill would I need to be in an ONLINE RELATIONSHIP?

I'm pretty sure I would have to call the cops every night to remove naked playboy bunnies from my dorm room, and beat the other CO-EDS off with a stick!

Further more if I'm that person I'm quite confident I could just put all the Cheerleaders'(female) names in a hat and draw out one or two every night.

This makes no sense to me.

#3128028 - 01/17/13 09:29 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: ratsnakeboogy]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Originally Posted By: ratsnakeboogy

If I'm a Heisman candidate with NFL prospects, why in the Sam Hill would I need to be in an ONLINE RELATIONSHIP?

I'm pretty sure I would have to call the cops every night to remove naked playboy bunnies from my dorm room, and beat the other CO-EDS off with a stick!

Further more if I'm that person I'm quite confident I could just put all the Cheerleaders'(female) names in a hat and draw out one or two every night.

I'm with ya!

#3128029 - 01/17/13 09:30 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: farmin68]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Originally Posted By: farmin68

Notre Dame likely had no choice. If they had informed the broadcaster of this, it would have been a MASSIVE distraction for Notre Dame's championship hopes, possibly even a distraction to Bama and would have absolutely dominated everything around the game. I have no problem with them keeping this quiet til after the title game.

And then we'd never seen AJ McCarrens girlfriend!!! LOL

#3128035 - 01/17/13 09:31 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: farmin68]
eightpointer
14 Point

Originally Posted By: farmin68
Maybe this has already been mentioned, but Brian Kelley gave Teo a game ball after a win and told him to take it home to his girlfriend in Hawaii. Yes, a fake person was awarded a friggin' Notre Dame game ball.

I'm a hugh ND fan....Heck I want that game ball!!!!!!

#3128042 - 01/17/13 09:36 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: ratsnakeboogy]
eightpointer
14 Point

Aint that the truth. Maybe hes got real bad breath or something. But you know what they say...thers always somebody for everybody. Most of us guys on tndeer know that..lets face it we aint the purdiest of fellas!! LOL

#3128056 - 01/17/13 09:45 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Diehard Hunter
Hoax my eye. It was a publicity ploy that is blowing up in his face.

Yep and it's getting worse by the day now that it's out.

The guy is a fake and is trying to come up with another story to get out of the first one.

#3128068 - 01/17/13 09:53 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Wildcat]
eightpointer
14 Point

You nor any of us know him or anyone involved personally and can say it was a hoax he knew about.
#3128072 - 01/17/13 09:58 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

SEC SEC SEC SEC

X2

This is one of the weirdest stories I have ever heard.
He perpetuated the story on CBS the day of the NC Game. AFTER the school knew it was a hoax!

#3128083 - 01/17/13 10:07 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: BamaProud]
eightpointer
14 Point

As big a fan of ND as I am...this is no excuse for the NC game result. He just outright SUCKED and they were just outplayed. Man...that hurt.....
#3128084 - 01/17/13 10:09 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: BamaProud]
ChippewaPartners
10 Point

Loc: Pamelot, my farm near Catoosa

I haven't traded against Samoans so I don't know categorically if they are bright or not but this kid is making a Notre Dame education look rather cheesy.

Why would anyone draft this guy? He can't make a tackle in big college games why would they think he can tackle in the NFL?

The distraction around this kid is amazing. It appears there is only the Super Bowl left to play.

#3128106 - 01/17/13 10:28 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Rob R.
12 Point

Loc: Collierville TN.

I'm with ya!

As am I. This should get real interesting before its all over.

Patron Member of the National Rifle Association Of America

#3128117 - 01/17/13 10:31 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: ChippewaPartners]
huntintn
8 Point

Loc: savannah,TN

ok, lets just say your a college football star. You have to make up a on-line girlfriend to keep the ladies away. Why would any male of this age not want ladies around.................and we tought Lance was covering something up.

#3128128 - 01/17/13 10:40 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: huntintn]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

these facts amaze me......true facts.

He claims to love a woman he never met, not even saw her via Skype or anthing like that....

A three year relationship that included her being almost killed in a car crash, but survived, he never went to see her.

She was diagnosed with Leukemia, he never went to see her.

She died and he didn't go to the funeral......

Not one time, through all this LOVE over the phone and internet, he never once met her in person, or even skyped with her...a very common thing these days....

Now, if I am in love with someone that I have never met, I'd probably want to meet them , especially if they are recovering from a car crash or fighting cancer......

Also, there is no record of a car crash , a funeral or medical records of a girl by this name....

This is the most puzzling thing I have ever heard....

He is either the biggest liar in the world, next to Lance Armstrong, of course, or he is the stupidest person I have ever heard of.....

We may never know the TRUTH.....

Truth seems to always be on the back burner these days....

jmo

#3128142 - 01/17/13 10:50 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
As far as whether Teo did anything wrong or not, I think the deciding factor is once he told ND about the whole thing on December 26th, he and the school had the opportunity to tell the world what happened. They made a business decision to keep the story going. To even contemplate waiting until after the BCS game or maybe never mentioning it again goes to another level of deceit that can't be heaped upon Teo alone.

From a personal standpoint, there are stories all the time about weird relationships centered around the internet, so I suppose it isn't new, just more public due to the celebrity of the parties involved. Seems like we never hear about any of them except the train wrecks. I'd say this qualifies.

#3128143 - 01/17/13 10:50 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: eightpointer]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

You nor any of us know him or anyone involved personally and can say it was a hoax he knew about.

Te'o himself said he first "met" her face to face when after a game " he extend his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Te'os words.

Teo's father told ESPN she "came to Hawaii". Teo's father's words.

Sorry but nobody can talk their way out of that.

He was a "GREAT" football player and did good.

But I think the story was set up to help him get "certain votes" for a "certain football trophy". When it came out wrong then is when they all tried to backpedal with a different story blaming others.

#3128158 - 01/17/13 11:01 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Wildcat]
scn
14 Point

Loc: Brentwood, TN US

content Online
I've read where the debacle is causing Notre Dame to change the school name to No-such Dame.

#3128161 - 01/17/13 11:02 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Wildcat]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I just read where Bobby Petrino is insisting that his girlfriend wasn't real either.
#3128167 - 01/17/13 11:05 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
these facts amaze me......true facts.

He claims to love a woman he never met, not even saw her via Skype or anthing like that....

A three year relationship that included her being almost killed in a car crash, but survived, he never went to see her.

She was diagnosed with Leukemia, he never went to see her.

She died and he didn't go to the funeral......

Not one time, through all this LOVE over the phone and internet, he never once met her in person, or even skyped with her...a very common thing these days....

Now, if I am in love with someone that I have never met, I'd probably want to meet them , especially if they are recovering from a car crash or fighting cancer......

Also, there is no record of a car crash , a funeral or medical records of a girl by this name....

This is the most puzzling thing I have ever heard....

He is either the biggest liar in the world, next to Lance Armstrong, of course, or he is the stupidest person I have ever heard of.....

We may never know the TRUTH.....

Truth seems to always be on the back burner these days....

jmo

100% liar and fraud

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3128205 - 01/17/13 11:22 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
eightpointer
14 Point

Calling him a liar and fraud when none of us have the facts makes us liars ..just sayin
#3128216 - 01/17/13 11:26 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
strutandrut
Non-Typical

Loc: signal mountain

Originally Posted By: scn
I've read where the debacle is causing Notre Dame to change the school name to No-such Dame.

\:D

I just read where Bobby Petrino is insisting that his girlfriend wasn't real either.

Why do I carry a gun? Because cops weigh too much to carry and are difficult to conceal.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#3128228 - 01/17/13 11:35 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Wildcat]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Did he get a Drama scholarship, or a football scholarship? Maybe he should consider a career in acting instead of the NFL.

#3128230 - 01/17/13 11:36 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Nice

#3128236 - 01/17/13 11:39 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: eightpointer]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
eightpointer, if he knew it was a fraud ten days before the title game, as well as telling the school so, how can their not stopping the pregame stories that we all saw not be construed as a lie? It would have been tough, but they'd have saved face and probably gained some more fans, if not at the least garnered some respect from others. And people question what comes out of that administration...

Look, I know ND fans waited decades to be relevant again in college football. We understand. Getting oh, so close to that title and having your dreams shattered before the first quarter was over has to be crushing. That aside, please don't let your love for the school fog your glasses to the point that you're defending Teo or ND from December 26, 2012, on. The right thing to do was to publicize the fraud when they knew it to be just that.

Edited by Hangnail (01/17/13 11:40 AM)

#3128248 - 01/17/13 11:44 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

Manti Te'o and his fake girlfriend.

#3128260 - 01/17/13 11:51 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
AndyW
10 Point

Look, I know ND fans waited decades to be relevant again in college football. We understand. Getting oh, so close to that title and having your dreams shattered before the first quarter was over has to be crushing.

Geez man, could you have tried to word this a little more gently? \:D

TWENTY FOUR YEARS I waited and knew it was over on Bama's first drive.

I missed all the pregame broadcast stuff because I was in a wildland fire fighting class. If it is true that the death of this woman was a part of the broadcast, and ND knew this was fraudulent and let it air anyway; screw em.

UT has a new coach and I'm excited about him.

#3128264 - 01/17/13 11:52 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
AndyW
10 Point

Who hasn't dated her?

#3128266 - 01/17/13 11:52 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Kirk]
BamaProud
12 Point

SEC = Real girlfriends and Real Football!

#3128269 - 01/17/13 11:55 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: BamaProud]
wayne
8 Point

Originally Posted By: BamaProud

Just ask Johnny Manziel

#3128271 - 01/17/13 11:57 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
BamaProud
12 Point

Originally Posted By: wayne

Just ask Johnny Manziel

Don't forget about AJ McCarron

#3128272 - 01/17/13 11:58 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
wayne
8 Point

What I want to know is where is Coach Brian Kelley? This story comes out about the cornerstone of his football team and he has nothing to say? Why is he not defending his star linebacker?

#3128273 - 01/17/13 11:59 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: BamaProud]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

He is sort of skinny for a quarterback!!!!!!!
#3128274 - 01/17/13 11:59 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: scn]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: scn
HAAAAAA \:\)

#3128276 - 01/17/13 12:01 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

What I want to know is where is Coach Brian Kelley? This story comes out about the cornerstone of his football team and he has nothing to say? Why is he not defending his star linebacker?
Maybe why Coach Kelly went "out of country" ?

#3128278 - 01/17/13 12:02 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Football Hunter]
wayne
8 Point

Reports are now coming out that some players didn't believe the girlfriend story.

#3128282 - 01/17/13 12:04 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Reports are now coming out that some players didn't believe the girlfriend story.
ouch

#3128287 - 01/17/13 12:05 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

The entire thing is so stupid it is pitiful.

Which NFL team would ever trust this guy with their defensive play book if he is gullible enough to fall for this hoax?

#3128358 - 01/17/13 12:57 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: eightpointer]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Calling him a liar and fraud when none of us have the facts makes us liars ..just sayin

Seems like Te'o and his father TOLD ESPN cerain things and ESPN reported them. Now Te'o is coming out saying he never met her in person while before he said he shock her hand. His father said she came to Hawaii but now says he never saw her???

It's one think to be a blind fan but this is a bit much.

#3128366 - 01/17/13 01:00 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Wildcat]
strutandrut
Non-Typical

Loc: signal mountain

Why do I carry a gun? Because cops weigh too much to carry and are difficult to conceal.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#3128374 - 01/17/13 01:04 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
JeepKuntry
16 Point

Loc: Clinton, TN

Sad this was ever news to begin with. He lied, his parents lied, and the media fed off of it. Everybody likes a story about somebody doing something positive. But imo family/relationship matters are personal and should be kept personal.

#3128402 - 01/17/13 01:17 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: JeepKuntry]
BamaProud
12 Point

Lance Armstrong planned all of this....working perfectly.

#3128408 - 01/17/13 01:19 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: JeepKuntry]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Strut, that's priceless.

JeepKuntry, think of all the human interest stories that are told every year during the different sports seasons. Think of the stories told during the Olympics. Needless to say, these will forever be much more invasive during the vetting process from this point forward. Maybe they'll get back to sports.

#3128409 - 01/17/13 01:20 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: JeepKuntry]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: JeepKuntry
Sad this was ever news to begin with. He lied, his parents lied, and the media fed off of it. Everybody likes a story about somebody doing something positive. But imo family/relationship matters are personal and should be kept personal.

He's a celeb, heck he's the greatest linebacker in history. You stick it out there you gonna hear about it.

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3128411 - 01/17/13 01:23 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: BamaProud]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online

Just ask Johnny Manziel

Don't forget about AJ McCarron

Uhhh uhhhh......ummm......duhhhhh uhhh she's real!

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3128417 - 01/17/13 01:31 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW

Who hasn't dated her?

I had an African American one.

#3128423 - 01/17/13 01:38 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

All he has to do is come out with some canned apology and the world will forgive him. Look at any sports/movie star/ politician. They have a 2 minute presser and apologize to wife, family and fans then walk out.

#3128582 - 01/17/13 04:17 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
Manti gets out of this mess with a joke or two, okey, maybe hundreds. Notre Dame gets another black eye for letting it go for three weeks. It's business as usual for them.
#3128598 - 01/17/13 04:41 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

this is absolutely crazy story I think it may have been trying to get sympathy for the heisman

#3128620 - 01/17/13 05:00 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: deerhunter10]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

A.J. girl friend Ms. Alabama manti te'o girl Ms. Narnia!

#3129058 - 01/17/13 10:36 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Manti gets out of this mess with a joke or two, okey, maybe hundreds. Notre Dame gets another black eye for letting it go for three weeks. It's business as usual for them.

Typical of ANY program. Players rape, beat, smoke ganja, cheat on tests, boink donors that give them cars, etc................
and next week or two they're back on the field and rabid fans would offer their wives to them for a championship.

What team you pull for???? I notice you never bring that up. UT? MTSU? Ol Boots tinkered in some things too ya know.

#3129067 - 01/17/13 11:13 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I've been an Alabama fans since 1968 or so. Family moved here from California early that year. If ya watched college football much on TV back then, it was usually Alabama playing. Lots of Bear Bryant commercials. I would say that I never liked the vols because of their orange uniforms, but watching black and white television didn't really support that idea.

It isn't like Alabama hasn't had their warts over the years. Some years were dang hard to stomach come Fall.

When it came to applying to colleges, UA was one that I applied to and was accepted. I won't go in to the why's of not going there as it would imply that I shouldn't have attended any college.

#3129156 - 01/18/13 06:12 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3129162 - 01/18/13 06:27 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

You know the real shame is that the "news" using that word loseley comes out of this like thieves they got all the pub telling the story not get to cover how it was a hoax and still the people are reading there crap. The mainline news has as much credibility as the national enquirer did when I was young.
#3129168 - 01/18/13 06:44 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: waynesworld]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

I guess the Irish Catholics took offense to their biggest star player being Mormon, so once they were done with him, they fed him to the dogs(media).

Very sad indeed.

#3129173 - 01/18/13 06:48 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
rdl65
8 Point

Loc: Washington County

All this hoopla about a gtrlfriend is to hide the fact he's a queer.

#3129185 - 01/18/13 06:53 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: rdl65]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Originally Posted By: rdl65

I wonder why the media hasn't caught on to this yet...lol.

#3129200 - 01/18/13 07:10 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
rdl65
8 Point

Loc: Washington County

They know...Political Correctness keeps em from saying so.

#3129217 - 01/18/13 07:39 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online
i cant believe none of the Gruden is coming "insiders" dont have connections on this story \:D

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3129230 - 01/18/13 07:51 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: wayne]
Kirk Moderator
Farmer and Gunfighter
16 Point

Hold the presses!!!!!! Apparently she does exist. Clint Eastwood was seen with her in this past August.

#3129249 - 01/18/13 08:07 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Vermin93
10 Point

shocked Online
I guess the Irish Catholics took offense to their biggest star player being Mormon, so once they were done with him, they fed him to the dogs(media).

Very sad indeed.

It is indeed a very sad and pathetic situation. However, the first part of your comment makes no sense.

#3129287 - 01/18/13 08:29 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Vermin93]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I have no idea what happened or why. I've heard so much and it all conflicts with the rest. I suppose time will tell. It does trouble me that Teo and ND were the only two that gained from this story and didn't "come out" when they should have. The worst part is continuing to let the story ride given the attention it had garnered all season. That Swardick AD for the Irish should be fired for hiding the truth from the public.
#3129301 - 01/18/13 08:40 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Very sad indeed.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Did you see the AD's press conference?

#3129309 - 01/18/13 08:44 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: rdl65]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Originally Posted By: rdl65

I thought that in the beginning (could still be true). If it is he will become the media's darling. They will tell us how hard it is for a queer to be a football player, especially at a religious college.

More people will despise him for being gay than duping them. They may not say it out loud but that's a fact. I will though.

#3129410 - 01/18/13 10:35 AM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
AndyW
10 Point

Was any sort of tribute made to this "woman" during the national championship game's pregame broadcast?

I need to know.

#3129572 - 01/18/13 12:35 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: AndyW]
beachguy
10 Point

content Online
His biggest con was not in fooling people he had a girlfriend, but in fooling them to believe he's a linebacker hahahahaaaha

SEC SEC SEC SEC

Yeti Tundra 50
Crown Royal

#3129651 - 01/18/13 01:28 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: beachguy]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
The pregame was a rehash of the same crap we had heaped upon us all season. Some of it was ad-lib from Musberger and a couple of other people. I read somewhere that Brian Kelly gave the ND game ball to her, or her memory, or maybe it was Teo's imagination that got it.

At any rate, we all know far too much about someone that doesn't exist. If it were me, she'd a been a nympho at the very least.

Edited by Hangnail (01/18/13 02:06 PM)

#3129673 - 01/18/13 01:52 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

That's your hand right? j/k

#3129693 - 01/18/13 02:07 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Hangnail
12 Point

content Online
I know both of my hands, and no, that one isn't mine. Mine has long blond hair...
#3129697 - 01/18/13 02:09 PM Re: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

\:D On the palm right?

Page all of 13 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
117 registered (devo1980, fourwheeler431, chris1976, duckriver, Boll Weevil, cozy23, 13 invisible) and 149 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85119 Topics
1028614 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.273 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.