Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3124955 - 01/15/13 01:20 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: de novo]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

True,

Whether the story is true or not, the fact that we would even CONSIDER the idea that our own government would be involved in something like this is alarming. Even if they didn't have anything to do with the actual shooting, they were ready to capitalize on the event within hours. They had the protocol to put in motion and we're still seeing it play out.

There's no denying there are 'Crisis actors" and if we had a media, this alone would be a huge story. Who are they, what do they do and WHY do we have them?

The same people are seen in photos as lawyers, witnesses and concerned citizens in SO MANY recent events. VERY odd.

#3124960 - 01/15/13 01:23 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Crappie Luck]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
True,

Whether the story is true or not, the fact that we would even CONSIDER the idea that our own government would be involved in something like this is alarming. Even if they didn't have anything to do with the actual shooting, they were ready to capitalize on the event within hours. They had the protocol to put in motion and we're still seeing it play out.

There's no denying there are 'Crisis actors" and if we had a media, this alone would be a huge story. Who are they, what do they do and WHY do we have them?

The same people are seen in photos as lawyers, witnesses and concerned citizens in SO MANY recent events. VERY odd.

Simple answer, our government is setting us up to knock us over. Take advantage of every crisis. Have detailed agenda ready for implementation at the right moment.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3124966 - 01/15/13 01:26 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Rebel]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Simple to say.
Harder to wrap your head around and
IMPOSSIBLE to get people to believe.

Up until they were loaded on the trains, Jews just kept saying "They are going to fix this and give us our homes back very soon. This is just a big misunderstanding"

#3125031 - 01/15/13 02:06 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Crappie Luck]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

Blind faith in Government will always end bad.

Just think if only a 1/4th of the Jews had defended their homes with deadly force. The outcome would have been far different.

#3125033 - 01/15/13 02:08 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Kirk]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

OH........that's right........they had been disarmed.........

#3125035 - 01/15/13 02:08 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Crappie Luck]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

some many things arent right, I lost my son and cry to this day when I talk about him. That occured in 1999. I watched these people, mothers, father and others not shed a tear why, Am I that big of a baby our was it all fake.

Edited by Stalkhunter (01/15/13 06:44 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3125038 - 01/15/13 02:10 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

I did not talk for days after my son died, he was going to be adopted by me. He did not have one once of my blood in him and It tore my heart out like nothing i ever want to go through again.
These people showed little to no emotions and guess what either did a lot of kids from the video

Edited by Stalkhunter (01/15/13 06:45 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3125044 - 01/15/13 02:15 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Up until they were loaded on the trains, Jews just kept saying "They are going to fix this and give us our homes back very soon. This is just a big misunderstanding"

That was so sadly true.
And the lessons from history appear to have been forgotten (if they were ever learned in the first place).

Originally Posted By: Kirk
Just think if only a 1/4th of the Jews had defended their homes with deadly force. The outcome would have been far different.

Take that thought a step farther. If they had embraced the right to defend themselves with firearms, most probably World War II would have never have escalated to but a fraction to what it became. Those millions of people who didn't fight back emboldened the Nazi's to continue and escalate the events, perhaps even drawing in other nations (such as Japan and the United States). Would there have even been a World War II had only a small fraction of several million people forcefully resisted (with firearms) their disarmament and removal from their homes?

As others have pointed out, guns themselves are just another tool created by man. Little different than a car, a knife, a box-cutter, an airplane, or a golf club, with the use of the tool being determined by the user. As with any tool, it can be put to either good or bad use, although a good guy with a gun is typically the best if not only way to stop a bad guy with a gun.

Even the tragedy at Sandy Hook proved this:
Facing the good guys with the guns (in this case, the police), the bad guy killed himself. If only one school teacher had had a gun, perhaps no children would have been killed at Sandy Hook.

#3125361 - 01/15/13 05:52 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Wes Parrish]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Anyone who unquestioningly accepts this video at face value is no different from the sheep on the other side who lap up everything fed to them by the Kenyan and his cronies in the media and elsewhere. Both kinds of people are the reason that any hope for effective representative self-government is rapidly fading.

#3125377 - 01/15/13 05:58 PM Re: Sandy Hook Consipracy Video [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Anyone who unquestioningly accepts this video at face value is no different from the sheep on the other side who lap up everything fed to them by the Kenyan and his cronies in the media and elsewhere. Both kinds of people are the reason that any hope for effective representative self-government is rapidly fading.

I agree. Question everyone and everything.
Videos and conspiracies are easily made with a little editing and a lack of context.

Michael Moore has made quite a living at it ;\)

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Prowler, dungonehunting, uofmrebel, sll, 1shot 1kill
13219 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (killerford, F250, darn2ten, fasteddie, Bow Hunter) and 50 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13219 Members
42 Forums
91876 Topics
1073693 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.084 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.