Tndeer Logo

Page 9 of 9 « First<56789
Topic Options
#3119559 - 01/11/13 06:23 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: moondawg]
Viper (tp)
14 Point

Loc: greenfield, tenn.

Last one I ever got from my dad, I was 11yrs old, and we lived in louisianna.

On a sunday morning I was up and outside shooting my pellet rifle and then one of my favorite things to do was catching the lizards we had in the area. These lizards we pretty neet, if he was on a green leaf he was green, if he was on the ground or on your hand he turned brown.

Well I caught one thats was big, I mean a 8 incher, and I just couldn't wait to show my mom and dad. So off to there bedroom I go. Well on sunday mornings, ah mom and dad kinda stayed in bed for a good while for some reason or another! \:\/

So I bust in and stop at the foot of the bed and I said yall look at this big lizard I caught, I had him in my one hand and was petting him with my finger of the other, and I said look mom. WELL as I eased him up so she could see it, it jumped out of my hand and right in the bed with mom and dad. The covers flew off and for some reason they didn't have their PJs on!

Then everything went south, son get that ????? lizard out of here and I am going to tare ur tale up for scaring your mother half to death.Needless to say mom was always scared to death of critters like that, ah after that one catching lizards was low on my list from that day on.

#3119602 - 01/11/13 06:56 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Viper (tp)]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Originally Posted By: Viper (tp)
Last one I ever got from my dad, I was 11yrs old, and we lived in louisianna.

On a sunday morning I was up and outside shooting my pellet rifle and then one of my favorite things to do was catching the lizards we had in the area. These lizards we pretty neet, if he was on a green leaf he was green, if he was on the ground or on your hand he turned brown.

Well I caught one thats was big, I mean a 8 incher, and I just couldn't wait to show my mom and dad. So off to there bedroom I go. Well on sunday mornings, ah mom and dad kinda stayed in bed for a good while for some reason or another! \:\/

So I bust in and stop at the foot of the bed and I said yall look at this big lizard I caught, I had him in my one hand and was petting him with my finger of the other, and I said look mom. WELL as I eased him up so she could see it, it jumped out of my hand and right in the bed with mom and dad. The covers flew off and for some reason they didn't have their PJs on!

Then everything went south, son get that ????? lizard out of here and I am going to tare ur tale up for scaring your mother half to death.Needless to say mom was always scared to death of critters like that, ah after that one catching lizards was low on my list from that day on.

Poor guy I'm sorry you had to witness that.

#3119614 - 01/11/13 07:00 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: ]
7mm08
12 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

Originally Posted By: RutMan
Backhand knuckles across face busting mouth open .

Belt "whoopings" using belt buckle tearing skin, leaving whelps/bruises/blood.

Leather belt lashing while wet from just taking a bath (he waited for us to get out).

Butcher knife turned upside down across top of head.

Plus all the other stuff mentioned here on a regular basis.

I could write a book, but it would just bring up memories best left laying.

SORRY to hear the above. Never got a knife! I mentioned the razor strap but also got the back of the hand and a 2x4. To this day my "father" is difficult and all three sons rarely go home. Too many bad memories. When I do I sleep in a hotel. Sounds like you guys need to be in a book I am thinking about writing about how not to parent and how guys rise above it. Either you swim or sink. I have about five good friends with the extreme "parenting" as well. BTW the name of the book. RAISED BY WOLVES!

Even more respect for you Rutman.

#3119615 - 01/11/13 07:00 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Viper (tp)]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Now THAT's a funny story \:D

#3119688 - 01/11/13 07:34 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: TAFKAP]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

I was 12, we were headed to Wednesday night church and I told my parents I wanted to go to the older class where all my friends were. He told me to go to my class. I told him that according to one of the school teachers that i was old enough to make my own choices. Well.... I did and it was the wrong one !! On the way home he casually asked me what class I went to and I told him. He never said a word. When we got home he said "go to my room"!! Man I knew I was in for it!!! I had my butt whipped so bad that it bled! That was the worst and last, I learned quick!!

#3119698 - 01/11/13 07:40 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: W.Seay]
W.Seay
14 Point

When I was 4, my parent were gone shopping. I woke up and my grandfather was supposed to be watching me, he was visiting with a neighbor in their yard! I couldn't find any so I got mad!! I went and found a sword looking letter opener, I went to town on the brand new leather couch!! I literally destroyed that couch so bad that you wouldn't have even known it was a couch!!! My parents walked in right after my handy work, they were so dumbfounded that they couldn't even muster a word!! I told them why I did it, they didn't blame me!

#3119835 - 01/11/13 08:48 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: W.Seay]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: W.Seay
When I was 4, my parent were gone shopping. I woke up and my grandfather was supposed to be watching me, he was visiting with a neighbor in their yard! I couldn't find any so I got mad!! I went and found a sword looking letter opener, I went to town on the brand new leather couch!! I literally destroyed that couch so bad that you wouldn't have even known it was a couch!!! My parents walked in right after my handy work, they were so dumbfounded that they couldn't even muster a word!! I told them why I did it, they didn't blame me!

.....and that's why Grandpa walks with a cane \:D

#3119907 - 01/11/13 09:40 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: TAFKAP]
W.Seay
14 Point

Ha yep!!!!!!

Page 9 of 9 « First<56789

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bmobrady3, bmo3, chrislee, Patriot123, DT33
13565 Registered Users
Who's Online
107 registered (JRE, HDUKE1986, infoman jr., leader, bowhunterfanatic, chrmayo, 9 invisible) and 179 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13565 Members
43 Forums
99582 Topics
1171530 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.051 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.