Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3119508 - 01/11/13 05:38 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: ]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

His position is that of the second amendment and Morgan thinks he is crazy. Lol GO HOME.
#3119515 - 01/11/13 05:44 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: KillMode]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Originally Posted By: KillMode
the un has a petition out saying they don't want him back! haha

Now that is FUNNY !!!! \:D \:D \:D \:D

Μολων λαβε

#3119533 - 01/11/13 06:04 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: stik]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Loc: 2 Chron. 7:14: Refs signature

Originally Posted By: stik
 Originally Posted By: Encore Eye Candy
Am I wrong but I thought it was proven "Assualt rifle" was not used at Sandy.

Adam Lanza Mother is a good person, bad person, and Mr. Shapiro's thought is irresponsible person because her guns not locked up. Really. How many secure all your firearms to where you have to take extra steps to get too during an emergency? I do not think so. I heard this more than once. Adam stole these firearms from his mother.

IF i had a mentally unstable person residing in the house then yes, all guns and ammo would be locked up.

Even with a mentally unstable person in my house I would not secure all my firearms to where I could not access with ease.

Not forth coming, but would be in locations that I would only know or hiding places. Sorry intruder please waite while I access my safe to defend myself.

#3119540 - 01/11/13 06:11 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

Adam Lanza Mother is a good person, bad person, and Mr. Shapiro's thought is irresponsible person because her guns not locked up. Really. How many secure all your firearms to where you have to take extra steps to get too during an emergency? I do not think so. I heard this more than once. Adam stole these firearms from his mother.

IF i had a mentally unstable person residing in the house then yes, all guns and ammo would be locked up.

Even with a mentally unstable person in my house I would not secure all my firearms to where I could not access with ease.

Not forth coming, but would be in locations that I would only know or hiding places. Sorry intruder please waite while I access my safe to defend myself.

How could you be 100% for sure they didn't know where your top secret hiding spot is? In the case of high-functioning autistic kids(which very maybe what Lanza had), they are significantly smarter than the general population and could probably figure out with ease any quick access hiding spot you could think of. What not secure the thing in a biometric quick-access safe—$300 insurance policy to keep your loved ones, and others, safe?

#3119541 - 01/11/13 06:12 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
randy
6 Point

Loc: gibson

I looked into those finger safes a while ago. A person can open really fast. Some even have spring loaded doors that fly open when unlocked.

#3119549 - 01/11/13 06:17 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: TNDeerGuy]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy

How could you be 100% for sure they didn't know where your top secret hiding spot is? In the case of high-functioning autistic kids(which very maybe what Lanza had), they are significantly smarter than the general population and could probably figure out with ease any quick access hiding spot you could think of. What not secure the thing in a biometric quick-access safe—$300 insurance policy to keep your loved ones, and others, safe?

There is no such thing as 100% secured, if there I would not have to protect myself, I would not have to have liability insurance, Auto Insurance, homeowners insurance. If everything could be 100 secure I would not have to worry about stupid, crazy,and evil people and live the life of security. Again waite mister intruder while I go to my safe to defend myself.

#3119564 - 01/11/13 06:27 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

There is no such thing as 100% secured, if there I would not have to protect myself, I would not have to have liability insurance, Auto Insurance, homeowners insurance. If everything could be 100 secure I would not have to worry about stupid, crazy,and evil people and live the life of security. Again waite mister intruder while I go to my safe to defend myself.

I promise you in the time it takes you to get your gun out of your super top secret hiding spot, that only you know about, I will have already got my Glock out of the bio safe in my closet, racked it back and taking aim on someone that is about to have a very bad day. All I'm saying is that you should take a serious look into those types of safes. They are relatively inexpensive, can be secured in an open location and can be opened in under a second. If the parents, or all responsible gun-owners, take these types of measures we could help lower statistics of these types of shootings and accidental shootings.

#3119576 - 01/11/13 06:43 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: TNDeerGuy]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

I promise you in the time it takes you to get your gun out of your super top secret hiding spot, that only you know about, I will have already got my Glock out of the bio safe in my closet, racked it back and taking aim on someone that is about to have a very bad day. All I'm saying is that you should take a serious look into those types of safes. They are relatively inexpensive, can be secured in an open location and can be opened in under a second. If the parents, or all responsible gun-owners, take these types of measures we could help lower statistics of these types of shootings and accidental shootings.

I understand that from the start but in simple terms even by your measures nothing is 100 % secure. If someone wants my assets even in a 1400 lbs safe, bio safe or a hiding spot it is not secure enough if someone wants it, it is just a deterrent at the moment until they find other means to access.

Edited by Encore Eye Candy (01/11/13 06:46 PM)

#3119682 - 01/11/13 07:32 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

I understand that from the start but in simple terms even by your measures nothing is 100 % secure. If someone wants my assets even in a 1400 lbs safe, bio safe or a hiding spot it is not secure enough if someone wants it, it is just a deterrent at the moment until they find other means to access.

This is not about theft deterent, as much as it is keeping your family safe in all aspects. There is an absolute 100% difference in someone that wants your "stuff" and will go to any means to get it and securing these "objects" from family and friends that you don't want hurt—the difference is a thief will go to any means, a child will just not put forth that kind of effort, and if they did you shouldn't have the guns anyway. Trust me, I get your point—I shared your opinion and point-of-view until my oldest was old enough to get into things.

By the way Piers Morgan sucks! \:\) Sorry to the OP for the hijack.

#3119730 - 01/11/13 08:03 PM Re: NEW Piers Morgan Gun Debate [Re: stik]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

except the one on my hip

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
121 registered (Plott 1, ImThere, feathersandfur2214, BULL MOOSE, Sniper23, junebugwapiti, 8 invisible) and 173 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93431 Topics
1090827 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.105 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.