Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3118909 - 01/11/13 08:42 AM Got bit last night...
Barrett
formerly bad_deer24
12 Point

Loc: Nolensville, TN

Me and the wife went over to some good friend's house for dinner last night. They have twins, boy and girl, who just turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. Getting ready to leave and I feel little hands on my backside and thought I was just getting pushed until I let out a yelp in pain. Little monster bit me on the a$$ets!

Dang it hurt too! What made me most mad was that the parents didnt even say a word to him. I was ready to bend him over my knee. He kept trying to sneak around me to do it again until we left. Wife and I talked about it on the way home and agreed those kids need some discipline and bad. They don't mind their parents for nothing.

"Don't Be Where They Are, Be Where They're Gonna Be"

>------>

#3118928 - 01/11/13 08:54 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: Barrett]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Yep! Those begats sound like they need some straightening out!

On a side note...and, please forgive me, but I laughed out loud when I read this particular part of your post... I've heard "don't let the door hit you on our hiney on your way out - but in this case, I guess it'd be don't let the monster bite you. \:D

Originally Posted By: Bad_Deer24
Little monster bit me on the a$$ets!
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3118939 - 01/11/13 09:00 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: TennesseeRains]
ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER
16 Point

Loc: FRANKLIN COUNTY

lol
#3118945 - 01/11/13 09:03 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER]
gasman
8 Point

Loc: South of the Hatchie

thats the problem with society today.... no discipline at home..

Hunt Hard. Pray Harder.

#3118977 - 01/11/13 09:17 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: gasman]
Nimrod777
Non-Typical

Loc: Spring Hill, TN

Shoulda put the fear into him.

If his folks didn't like it, offer to bite momma on the hindquarters and demonstrate the pain level for her.

#3118998 - 01/11/13 09:29 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: Barrett]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Bad_Deer24
Me and the wife went over to some good friend's house for dinner last night. They have twins, boy and girl, who just turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. Getting ready to leave and I feel little hands on my backside and thought I was just getting pushed until I let out a yelp in pain. Little monster bit me on the a$$ets!

Dang it hurt too! What made me most mad was that the parents didnt even say a word to him. I was ready to bend him over my knee. He kept trying to sneak around me to do it again until we left. Wife and I talked about it on the way home and agreed those kids need some discipline and bad. They don't mind their parents for nothing.

Mrs. TAFKAP meets with some of her church friends every now and again and all the little yard apes play together. One woman will absolutely no stand up to her evil spawn. The kid is 3 years old, and he has complete control over her. We took TAFKAP Jr. to the kids birthday party a few months back, and when he started throwing the bouncy ball at kids, I was the only one to shut it down, and it blew the kid's mind. He's going to give people heartburn for a long time.....

His parents are they typical WASPy couple that are making "friends" with their heathen little kid. Meanwhile, when TAFKAP is asked if he wants to go play with his "friend", his answer is usually "No ma'am/sir. He's not fun. Can I have a cheese stick please?"

#3119001 - 01/11/13 09:32 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: gasman]
Kingston
8 Point

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns

Originally Posted By: gasman

Might be "cute" now to some of these parents, but 10-15 years down the road it becomes a big problem to a free society. \:\/

#3119008 - 01/11/13 09:37 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: Kingston]
waynesworld
8 Point

Loc: Mboro, Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Kingston
 Originally Posted By: gasman

Might be "cute" now to some of these parents, but 10-15 years down the road it becomes a big problem to a free society. \:\/

I think we are already in the 10-15 years down the road and these are the politicians that continue to bite us in the rear end. And the thief's that are taking our stuff.

#3119009 - 01/11/13 09:38 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: Kingston]
Bowdacious
Vicious Broomdriver
16 Point

Loc: over here

They might see the light when he starts school and bites someone.

Beware the skillet -----O

#3119022 - 01/11/13 09:50 AM Re: Got bit last night... [Re: Bowdacious]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
They might see the light when he starts school and bites someone.

Yep.. Have a cousin who's little boy was meaner that $pit - same age as Matthew. We tried to teach our kids right AND explain that not ALL parents believe in that concept so, some kids wont know how to act. Well, that little boy was the classroom bully, and bully other places as well, UNTIL he and Matthew both ended up staying with my mother one day. Mother was a bit concerned because she knew the cousin was ROUGH and Matthew, while scared of nothing, was somewhat skinny and frail looking. She let em getaway for a few minutes and heard a kid crying - hit the door expecting Matthew to in tears I guess only to find the Bully on the ground with his butt whooping in progress \:D
She seperated em and asked what happened, as calm as Matthew always is he said, he picked up a stick and hit me with it and i whipped his butt ;\)

I will say thank the Lord that the little bully grew up to be a fine young man, because his grandmother is one of the finest most level-headed stong willed Christian women I've ever known and got heavily involved in raising this boy.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
MisquitoNet, strutter rutter, SAUM, Hunter11, nikko610
13076 Registered Users
Who's Online
92 registered (gatodoc, TNRifleman, scott co htr, BamaProud, Southpaw, jard, 12 invisible) and 133 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13076 Members
42 Forums
87991 Topics
1031379 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.242 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.