16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

screw that. handi rifles are junk. think i will keep me kimbers

#3120041 - 01/12/13 04:15 AM Re: CT Single Shot gun proposal [Re: redblood]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

Re-read the language in #3 carefully-

(3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds

My first thought was ALL GUNS are made to fire multiple rounds, single shot or not.

#3120174 - 01/12/13 07:51 AM Re: CT Single Shot gun proposal [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

content Online
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
 Originally Posted By: Hunter 257W
This should wake up all the smug gun owners who side with the gun grabbers against the bad ol' "Assault Rifles" just because they thenselves don't own one.

Make no mistake, these politicians want them all. They'll take them one type at a time or all at once, whichever way we the gun owners allow. This is not the time to be divided as gun owners.

Make up your mind, are you willing to shoot them to protect this right or not?

Pick a side.

I am very willing to shoot anyone who is actually trying to confiscate my firearms. However, I am not going to make flipant statements on the internet saying we need bigger magazines to shoot Democrats. All I am saying is that we gun owners need to act and speak responsibly. Behavior such as the recent peculiar obsession with shooting "Zombies" that the gun industry has shown just gives the gun grabbers fuel to use against us. They want our guns - they always have - they always will - and they are going to use anything they can to demonize us to the general public. Why make it easy for them by behaving the way they want us to? I'm on your side so don't take any of this as an attack. \:\)

#3121194 - 01/12/13 09:02 PM Re: CT Single Shot gun proposal [Re: Hunter 257W]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
This should wake up all the smug gun owners who side with the gun grabbers against the bad ol' "Assault Rifles" just because they thenselves don't own one.

Make no mistake, these politicians want them all. They'll take them one type at a time or all at once, whichever way we the gun owners allow. This is not the time to be divided as gun owners.

Make up your mind, are you willing to shoot them to protect this right or not?

Pick a side.

I am very willing to shoot anyone who is actually trying to confiscate my firearms. However, I am not going to make flipant statements on the internet saying we need bigger magazines to shoot Democrats. All I am saying is that we gun owners need to act and speak responsibly. Behavior such as the recent peculiar obsession with shooting "Zombies" that the gun industry has shown just gives the gun grabbers fuel to use against us. They want our guns - they always have - they always will - and they are going to use anything they can to demonize us to the general public. Why make it easy for them by behaving the way they want us to? I'm on your side so don't take any of this as an attack. \:\)

Zombie=Democrat \:\)

#3121850 - 01/13/13 12:11 PM Re: CT Single Shot gun proposal [Re: Hunter 257W]
worriedman
6 Point

Loc: Bells

I am very willing to shoot anyone who is actually trying to confiscate my firearms.

I would be very cautious in making such statements. One very similar from a Mr.Yeager resulted in DOS&HS taking his HCP, with charges yet to be decided upon in the offing.

Life Member NRA, TFA, Tennesseans for Liberty

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
UTRok16, ljhhunt3, perchjerkin, camohunter3, mtd
13273 Registered Users
Who's Online
124 registered (Boll Weevil, BraveScout, MickThompson, Tims, jbranham63, griz01, 16 invisible) and 154 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13273 Members
42 Forums
93048 Topics
1087280 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.121 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.