Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3119149 - 01/11/13 11:21 AM Re: Why we need high capacity magazines... [Re: Hunter 257W]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Hunter 257W
My point was regarding shooting people who disagree with us. You can say that in spoken words among friends who know you are joking but to write it where the whole world can read it can do damage to all gun owners. \:\)

I am not joking about it. Freedom is not free, and many Americans died defending our freedom. I will not pull punches regarding my freedoms and I am willing to die defending them.

The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, it is about shooting tyrannical politicians. PERIOD.

#3119194 - 01/11/13 12:06 PM Re: Why we need high capacity magazines... [Re: Hunter 257W]
TNhunter
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN, Rutherford

I know you didn't mean this literally but we should be very careful making comments like this. The non-gun owning population already has a bad enough image of us, let's not give them any more apparent reason to think we are the blood thirsty lunatics they portray us to be.

The liberal left non gun owners would say the EXACT same thing about gun-owning, bible-carrying, church-going conservatives.

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns."

"You need guns and ammo first then everything else."

#3119195 - 01/11/13 12:06 PM Re: Why we need high capacity magazines... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
TNhunter
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN, Rutherford

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
My point was regarding shooting people who disagree with us. You can say that in spoken words among friends who know you are joking but to write it where the whole world can read it can do damage to all gun owners. \:\)

I am not joking about it. Freedom is not free, and many Americans died defending our freedom. I will not pull punches regarding my freedoms and I am willing to die defending them.

The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, it is about shooting tyrannical politicians. PERIOD.

+1,000,000

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns."

"You need guns and ammo first then everything else."

#3119254 - 01/11/13 01:25 PM Re: Why we need high capacity magazines... [Re: TNhunter]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

content Online
Make no mistake about my earlier comment, I do think it is our obligation to fight against a tyranical Government in the event of a complete gun confiscation. You are 100% right that the 2nd ammendment was principally written to allow us to stop an abusive Government from oversteeping their rightful place in governing.

I still say that your earlier post could be interpreted as a non-provoked threat against Democrats and used against gun owners.

#3119357 - 01/11/13 02:56 PM Re: Why we need high capacity magazines... [Re: Hunter 257W]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Make no mistake about my earlier comment, I do think it is our obligation to fight against a tyranical Government in the event of a complete gun confiscation. You are 100% right that the 2nd ammendment was principally written to allow us to stop an abusive Government from oversteeping their rightful place in governing.

I still say that your earlier post could be interpreted as a non-provoked threat against Democrats and used against gun owners.

The Democrats have been provoking gun owners for many, many years, and it could be coming to a head real soon. I don't consider it an "non-provoked" threat, I consider it a provoked promise. If you play with fire you will get burned.

Honestly, I couldn't care less how they use it against gun owners. They need to fear us. Getting in your enemies head is the first step to victory.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Urban deer Hunter, Mclem135, Cch, Timberninja31, Claims Rep.
13266 Registered Users
Who's Online
114 registered (Recoil, Mossy Oak, eweisner, Deer Whisperer, bass56, fourwheeler431, 10 invisible) and 136 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13266 Members
42 Forums
92938 Topics
1086029 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.551 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.