Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#3117125 - 01/09/13 10:30 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: DaveB]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

content Online
 Originally Posted By: DaveB
I got so many I can't think of a worst one, except, Ellen. I was 7. She was much older-12?-she had some equipment. We were in her parents detached garage and I swear I had no clue what was gonna happen. I can't clean it up enough to tell the story-we were alone for at least 30 minutes-but She got caught doing a girlie thing-I had just skipped out the door-and squealed on me, tried to blame it on me. Mom kinda freaked and I got it good. Dad got home, heard the story, took me into the basement and just talked with me, told me to start yelling, hit me few times with his belt but not hard at all. I was petrified Dad was gonna kill me and put me in the furnance.

at 7, one werent nothing too bad

#3117240 - 01/10/13 05:56 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: redblood]
BlountArrow
8 Point

Loc: SouthEast Tenn

I can only think of (1) time my dad ever hit me. But, I had a messed up childhood - not that I'm alone here. My 2 younger brothers and I were products of a divorce, and my parents were very civil actiing towards each other. But, we lived with my mom and saw my dad every other weekend so the last thing we ever wanted to do was upset dad. So, naturally we were good as gold when around him and NEVER wanted to upset him. Divorce really messes with kids psyche no matter how "nice" or "civil" parents think the divorce is. I hear people say, when talking about their kids and divorce, well me and their mom still get along, we still love each other just in a different way, so the kids are taking it really well. Bull crap, you don't know what's going on in the recesses of a child's head.

Sorry for the tangent, my mom, how she maintained her sanity raising 3 boys alone is beyond me. We always fought and bickered. She used the belt exclusively and a lot. I remember one time when I was in 8th grade she caught us playing basketball in the living room. We had a big box (water heater box maybe) and we were going nuts, sweating like crazy, and there was some full on Harlem street ball sh!t going on up in that house that day. She walked in the front door and we never even heard her. She didn't say a word, went straight to her room, got the belt, and commenced. Here comes the bad part. At one point, I attempted to jump the belt but my leg went through the loop and I fell down. My mom, still holding the belt fell down too, BUT we were both right at the endge of the stairs leading up from the front door and she fell down about 3 stairs into the foyer. Well, that didn't help things as you might imagine...but the rest is ancient history. I thought I was too old for a whipping when that happened.

#3117311 - 01/10/13 07:28 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: BlountArrow]
PalsPal
8 Point

Loc: TN

This thread brings back a lot of memories.

My dad was on the road through the week, so it was up to my mom to administer the discipline on me and my younger brother (by 17 months), and she did not disappoint. I miss her!

However, one of the more memorable "spankings" was one I barely avoided.

I was in either the 4th or 5th grade, and we had a substitute teacher that day. It was one we had had before, and lets just say the kids weren't real fond of her. She was strict and mean, for a sub.

Anyway, I was turned around talking to someone, with half my rear hanging off the old-style desk seat. She had slipped up behind me with her 18" or so paddle, and was proceeding to light me up by surprise.

I don't know what alerted me (could have been my buddy's eyes getting big), but I suddenly turned so that I was fully seated, with nothing hanging over, as she had already started her motion. She drilled the side of the desk, and it must have about broken her hand, because she just went back up front and never made a peep \:D !

#3117347 - 01/10/13 08:05 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: PalsPal]
Hammer
8 Point

Loc: M'boro

1983 15 years old. It was the last one and the best one. Dad saved the best for last!
#3117359 - 01/10/13 08:16 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Hammer]
Kingston
8 Point

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns

The "paddling" I didn't mind so much, mostly done by dad. And there were so many that none really stand out.
Now my mom on the other hand preferred the belt which is whole different ballgame. \:D

#3117376 - 01/10/13 08:26 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: TRIGGER]
RussellvilleRob
8 Point

Loc: Russellville

My dad didnt whip, he literally kicked your a$$.....

I threw a gravel one time & hit his freshly painted F-150.... He wore me out with his size-11 steel toe boot..... Seriously!

#3117398 - 01/10/13 08:38 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: RussellvilleRob]
trealtree
16 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

I shot the front storm glass door out with my RedRyder BB gun ..... Parents thought I did it on purpose , but it was actually a ricochet. The bb bounced off the concrete where I had placed a roll of snap caps that I was trying to shoot. I think I was about 8 years old.

#3117419 - 01/10/13 08:52 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: huntintn]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: huntintn
worse spanking? Spent 4 days in the hospital over a broke glass. Spankings were unheard of, beatings are what we got, remember being kept home from school because of the bruises. Bad memories right here.

I can relate to that. I left home and joined the marines when I was 17. It was for the best...

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3117438 - 01/10/13 09:11 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Rebel]
BlountArrow
8 Point

Loc: SouthEast Tenn

Originally Posted By: Rebel
 Originally Posted By: huntintn
worse spanking? Spent 4 days in the hospital over a broke glass. Spankings were unheard of, beatings are what we got, remember being kept home from school because of the bruises. Bad memories right here.

I can relate to that. I left home and joined the marines when I was 17. It was for the best...

Incredible. So what's the relationship like with your guys' parents like nowadays?

#3117439 - 01/10/13 09:13 AM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: BlountArrow]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Wow, Rebel and trealtree.

I'm so sorry guys \:\(

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85
13112 Registered Users
Who's Online
85 registered (gun nut, 1908_Cubbies, in the dog house!, riflehunter, bobbuck, RodBone75, 10 invisible) and 120 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13112 Members
42 Forums
89235 Topics
1043634 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.206 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.