Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#3116875 - 01/09/13 07:25 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: SilverFox]
Lost Lake
6 Point

Loc: Middle Tn

The worst was when I had just learned to write in cursive and decided to practice my new found talent by writing cuss words. They were beautifully written if I do say so myself. Unfotunately, I forgot to dispose of the evidence. I can still remember the look on my Mother's face as she read them to herself. I was told to wait in my room till my Stepfather got home. I can still remember running in circles as he was holding me off the floor and whipping at the same time. He is a big man.

Overall, I was much more scared of my Mother. She had the best aim of anyone I've ever known. If I or my sisters were messing up, she could smack you right in the back with whatever was handy and it HURT. The worst was when I was without a shirt in Summer and she was washing dishes...she could get me right between the shoulders with a rubber glove she was wearing and I felt like dragging my whole backside on the ground to get rid of the pain. For years her nickname was "Snap and Pop", cause you never knew when to expect it.

#3116981 - 01/09/13 08:22 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Lost Lake]
eyeseeker
4 Point

Loc: Hickman county

My mom was the same way. We called her quick draw because she carried a paddle in her purse. It was one of those old wooden ones that came with an elastic band and a bounce ball attached to it, but she always tore those off and just carried the paddle with a little of the handle sticking out of her purse a little like a pistol grip. One day my sisters and i were with her at Kmart and decided to play hide and seek in the clothes racks...she catches us and begins teaching us why we had better mind. In the midst of us getting it, a manager rounded the corner and proceeds to tell her "ma'am...you cant spank those kids in here" with a crazed look in her eye and without missing a beat she asked him "Do you want to be next?".....minded her pretty well after that! Incedently she is now raising my niece and nephew and over Christmas I noticed the paddle has reappeared in her purse. I asked my nephew about it and he said he was pretty sure she was faster than the speed of light with that thing.
#3116990 - 01/09/13 08:30 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Lost Lake]
eweisner
8 Point

Loc: Portland, TN

My grandfather had a leather strap on a belt clip he carried right behind his .38 S&W it had a forked tongue and he spared nothing when using it on dog's and children. The one and only time my dad threatened his father was over him using it on me. Grandpa hung it up and never used it again.

http://confessionsofanovicebowhunter.wordpress.com

#3117006 - 01/09/13 08:40 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: eweisner]
huntintn
8 Point

Loc: savannah,TN

worse spanking? Spent 4 days in the hospital over a broke glass. Spankings were unheard of, beatings are what we got, remember being kept home from school because of the bruises. Bad memories right here.

#3117013 - 01/09/13 08:44 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: eweisner]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Originally Posted By: eweisner
My grandfather had a leather strap on a belt clip he carried right behind his .38 S&W it had a forked tongue and he spared nothing when using it on dog's and children. The one and only time my dad threatened his father was over him using it on me. Grandpa hung it up and never used it again.

Those are strong words that I'm sure no one else will grasp as well as yourself.

#3117019 - 01/09/13 08:48 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: huntintn]
Outdoor life
6 Point

Loc: Jackson Co. TN

I had many but the worst spanking is when I was about 8 or 9 i guess, and was caught throwing little gravel rocks (testing my aim) at the chickens. Stepdad caught me, took off his belt and after my rear turning red and blue, that was the last time I did that haha. But I thank my parents for whipping me as a kid, it's the best way to learn right from wrong, cause you always remember it

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody"

#3117023 - 01/09/13 08:53 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: huntintn]
utfan1
10 Point

Loc: cleveland,tn

dad snatched me up i swear by one foot and whooped me head to toe. remember it like yesterday but not sure what i had set fire to get it. maybe 7 yr old...
...mom didnt really "whoop"us but she would turn your head side ways for running off at the mouth and would grab the fat under your bicep with these long fingers and try to twist it off.
the last time she did that i caught an elderly gentlemen in a revolving door and gave him the ride of his life . didnt notice he was in the door but always looked from then on.
the worst i ever saw was when my oldest sister came home drunker than a skunk at 17. dad owned a bar and knew what a drunk looked like. mom and dad were watching t.v. when she came home.
after sis walked on by dad looked at mom and said your daughter is blind drunk,mom replied she better not be!......me and my other sis hid on the steps and held each other while mom was beating her. holy crap it was bad. pretty sure mom force fed her the bottle of canadian mist they found in her car. child abuse?idk but she stopped drinking...

#3117043 - 01/09/13 09:10 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: TRIGGER]
eweisner
8 Point

Loc: Portland, TN

Originally Posted By: TRIGGER
Those are strong words that I'm sure no one else will grasp as well as yourself.

But you did.

He was a good man. A hard man, but a good man. At his eulogy the pastor had known him for 25 years stood up at the pulpit and said that Ray J (it's on his certificate of birth that way) was, well Ray J, a difficult man at best.

I looked around the church at all the people there and they were nodding, but I also knew that they loved him. He was always going over to someone's house with garden vegetables or some fish he had caught, mowing someone's yard, welding some old farmers plow for free and then trying it out on their ground to make sure it would work. He wouldn't take a dime.

He'd work the sun into the ground and was as tough as nails. But we loved him, and he loved us as hard as the man he was. Six tall grandsons carried him to his final resting place.

We buried him 8 years ago this February. I'd move heaven and earth to listen to him play his old flat top again. It' sitting in my living room now.

Man you stirred some strong emotions.

Edited by eweisner (01/09/13 09:11 PM)

http://confessionsofanovicebowhunter.wordpress.com

#3117098 - 01/09/13 09:59 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: eweisner]
SilverFox
10 Point

Loc: Kodak TN

Anyone else get 2? If mom gave me one, I got another when dad got home for making my mom beat me.

#3117120 - 01/09/13 10:25 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Crappie Luck]
WGK
WILD BILL
12 Point

Loc: loudon

High school football coach and I was wearing wet gym shorts. I thought my butt was going to fall off. 37 years later and I can still feel it.

Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85
13112 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (BuckDropper, RxHunter, Countryboy0626, 416wbymag, Eric Kilby, bigluresonly) and 164 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13112 Members
42 Forums
89369 Topics
1045223 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.219 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.