Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3116723 - 01/09/13 05:56 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Crappie Luck]
Happy Birthday WestTn Huntin'man
16 Point

Loc: Benton Co.

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
3. Got caught building fires behind the chicken coop with hay from the coop
2. Got caught driving without a license and got the dang truck stuck in the cut bean field
1. during a "Have a great summer and don't do drugs assembly" I mooned the entire school and faculty from the stage on the last day of school freshman year (this one was bad)

#1 \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\)
Proverbs 3:27 Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it

#3116729 - 01/09/13 06:00 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: WestTn Huntin'man]
Happy Birthday WestTn Huntin'man
16 Point

Loc: Benton Co.

Had a 2nd grade teacher that kept spanking me because I wouldn't use my right hand to write. Obviously she is the one that needed spanking.
Proverbs 3:27 Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it

#3116741 - 01/09/13 06:04 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: Redwing]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

One thing I remember clearly about the 70's my was my Dads big wide belt with a big buckle on it. I have two younger brothers.
I think I was about 11 and they 9 and 7. We had watched, not participated, just watched our neighbor across the street beat up the neighbor that lived beside us. The little liar went home and told his mother that we all four jumped him.

My Dad answered the phone, said "Ok, I will take care of them". Hung up the phone and took off that big Brady Bunch looking belt he was wearing.

I got it first. He warped me about 5 good times and it hurt. He grabbed my younger brother Erik and fired him up. My youngest brother Brad decided he would dance around during his spanking.

My Dad had to catch him and bend him over, in the mean time, he had laid the belt down. He grabbed it back up, left about a foot
of belt and the big buckle hanging down. When he swung the belt, the buckle bounced off my Dads nuts. He was trying to spank my brother and catch his breath and we were all three laughing so hard at him he just quit. Threw the belt down and set down in his chair.

I miss my Dad.

#3116743 - 01/09/13 06:06 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: WestTn Huntin'man]
RUGER Administrator
Bambi Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

This one is easy.
My job was putting up the silverware while my brother and sister put everything else in the dishwasher up.

I screamed, I hate this place I am so mistreated around here, and then opened the drawer and dumped the silverware in the draw (instead of putting it where it belonged) threw the basket down and stormed off through the kitchen and out the sliding glass doors towards the patio.

I never made it to the patio. I was jerked back inside by the hair and my mom commenced to whooping the corn bread hades out of me with the basket.

OMG that freaking silverware basket was made of wire (yes I am old) and it HURT. I mean HURT.

Needless to say, I put the silverware up in between rubbing my butt and legs.

Never mentioned being mistreated again. \:D

#3116783 - 01/09/13 06:26 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: RUGER]
dogmatik
8 Point

Loc: Tampa, Fl.

Long time ago... I was not even in 3rd grade yet. We lived in Miami. My dad was a cop. Well he had a big party for the holiday. Tons of people. Well me and my sister and brother had to stay in our rooms. I didn't like that one bit. So I got the bright idea to call the operator or 911... Don't quite remember which it was way back then....I told them how bad I was being treated and my parents wouldnt let me eat cause they only wanted to party.
2 things I didn't consider.....1 being that the house was full of cops and firefighters, and the 2nd being that the police or operator would actually call back and speak to my dad.
It was bad. If the barometric pressure is just right....I can still feel by butt twitch.
Worst. Beating. Ever.

#3116797 - 01/09/13 06:34 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: dogmatik]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

4 of us brothers would always get into something.

Mom just lined us up, oldest to youngest, broke out her wood cutting board and went down the line.
She broke it in half on an older brother so I got off easy. \:\)

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3116800 - 01/09/13 06:36 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: dogmatik]
7mm08
12 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

Let's just say the greatest day of my life at home growing up was the day my younger brother got the idea to hide the razor strap my "father" used on us over my parents poster bed! He went crazy one day looking for it and never found it again. We finally buried it in the woods! Not funny at the time but it is now.

#3116821 - 01/09/13 06:48 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: dogmatik]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Originally Posted By: dogmatik
Long time ago... I was not even in 3rd grade yet. We lived in Miami. My dad was a cop. Well he had a big party for the holiday. Tons of people. Well me and my sister and brother had to stay in our rooms. I didn't like that one bit. So I got the bright idea to call the operator or 911... Don't quite remember which it was way back then....I told them how bad I was being treated and my parents wouldnt let me eat cause they only wanted to party.
2 things I didn't consider.....1 being that the house was full of cops and firefighters, and the 2nd being that the police or operator would actually call back and speak to my dad.
It was bad. If the barometric pressure is just right....I can still feel by butt twitch.
Worst. Beating. Ever.

Lol I can imagine.

#3116825 - 01/09/13 06:50 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: 7mm08]
SilverFox
12 Point

Loc: Kodak TN

I have a twin brother... That's double the trouble but one sticks out.

Worst was when I flipped a bike into a ditch full or briars. The only thing I had on was a pair of shorts. I was cut from head to toe. I wasn't suppose to be there and it wasn't my bike that I messed up. He made me take a shower and lay on the bed while he put Merthiolate all over the cuts. I looked like a tiger. He said if you cry I'm gonna cut your butt... Well, I did cry and he did cut my butt.

Needless to say, I hate Methiolate to this day.

#3116872 - 01/09/13 07:24 PM Re: Worst "spanking"? [Re: SilverFox]
shopson
10 Point

Loc: Greeneville

On a Christmas Eve I was lying and they new it and I wouldn't back down. Plenty of whelps through the britches.
Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
8 registered (TN Larry, bigluresonly, Rickym, critter slayer, bigbuck5, Main Beam, 2 invisible) and 119 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93199 Topics
1089402 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.117 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.