Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3116306 - 01/09/13 01:37 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: BlackBelt]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: BlackBelt
I hope he doesnt try the EO route, but a well-funded legal challenge would certainly result, as at least 100 million citizens would have Standing to pursue it to the Supreme Court. Figuring on a fast track 3 yr plan to work it through the lower courts, and knowing in the time in between the prez could appoint 2 justices (presumably anti-gun), this could go badly.
However, over half the voting population of the country just absolutely LOVE the president, so its probably a losing game for gun-owners from the get-go.

100 million???

More like 5 million, the rest of them either set on their butts and watch the others do the fighting in the courts and halls of Congress and the others left will just give up their guns and ammo without question.

No way in heck will all the hunters and gun owners will stand together for anything.

#3116317 - 01/09/13 01:45 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: Wildcat]
7mm08
10 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

content Online
Hunters and gun owners, democrat and republican BETTER stand together or we all loose in this battle!

I know some argue that this stuff needs to be on the "political forum" but personally I think it needs to stay out front so we all are well informed on this subject.

#3116321 - 01/09/13 01:46 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: 7mm08]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Originally Posted By: 7mm08
Hunters and gun owners, democrat and republican BETTER stand together or we all loose in this battle!

I know some argue that this stuff needs to be on the "political forum" but personally I think it needs to stay out front so we all are well informed on this subject.

AMEN!!!!!

Μολων λαβε

#3116345 - 01/09/13 02:14 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: Kirk]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Kirk
I find it rather hypocritical that Biden, a man that supports abortion in his public life, could state that "Gun Control is a moral issue, it's critically important that we act."

Not to muddy the waters, but what the heck are these idiots thinking? What is their line of reasoning?

The President can use his "executive power" to insure the additional gun control is enacted. However, this same man points fingers and blames the other side for his economic failures.

USE YOUR EXECUTIVE POWER to solve the debt crisis.

They all need to go. I mean every last one of them, Republican and Democrat. They are all playing games and pointing fingers. It is time to clear out the Government and elect some common sense.

Im sure I'm on "the list" now \:D but went straight home and emailed Obama to ask him to legitimize, without BS, how gun control would have saved those childrens lives had this mentally ill person decided he wanted to truly wreak havoc - since there are easily accessible biological and chemical means of doing even more harm than this sicko did. Also had to ask him to explain to me what he thinks the outcome COULD have been if at least half of the teachers and staff were trained and allowed (paid!) to have guns inside schools...

This is an Agenda wrongfully suported by a sickening hapenstance that could have just as easily occured by means other than a gun.

Edited by Kimber45 (01/09/13 02:15 PM)

#3116359 - 01/09/13 02:22 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: 7mm08]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: 7mm08

Well... at least some hunters.

#3116405 - 01/09/13 02:46 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

If things go bad our hunting can become a rich mans sport

#3116419 - 01/09/13 02:58 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: KPH]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

The real reason behind his gun control efforts really dont have much of anything to do with shootings or anything he really mentions. It obviously has to do with eventually unarming "america" as they still call it, to further strengthen their hold on us. The time to stand up against a corrupt government was loooooooong ago. They own us. But you better beleive Ill fight tooth and nail, right here under God , for whats mine!

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3116422 - 01/09/13 02:59 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: kknights27]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

Only thing that worries me is if it ever comes to a stand up against law enforcment or military, which is who it will be a stand against, I worry more for my familys outcome than mine.

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3116435 - 01/09/13 03:09 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: BlackBelt]
Tom Collins
Button

Loc: Tennessee

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

Thomas Jefferson

#3116459 - 01/09/13 03:31 PM Re: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns [Re: kknights27]
lpo1981
6 Point

Loc: Dickson, TN

Originally Posted By: kknights27
Only thing that worries me is if it ever comes to a stand up against law enforcment or military, which is who it will be a stand against, I worry more for my familys outcome than mine.

Agreed! I'm rite there with you on that thought.. Although I know quite a few officers, deputies and military people that have flat out told me the day they have to start confiscating guns from law Biding citizens is the day they walk away..

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
65 registered (280longshot, 280, feathersandfur2214, Vermin93, greygoose, waterfowlwidowmaker, 6 invisible) and 138 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85337 Topics
1031195 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.23 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.