Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3114394 - 01/08/13 09:47 AM Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I realize Piers Morgan only has a dozen or so viewers for his CNN primetime talk show so many of you may have missed the Alex Jones segment last night. Piers was direspectful and insulting when he attacked GOA leader, Larry Pratt, a few weeks ago. To say Jones put Piers in his place last night would be an understatement.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i-made-cnn-producer-cry/

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3114437 - 01/08/13 10:16 AM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: de novo]
doubledownranch
8 Point

Loc: Old Hickory / Watertown

Wow, Jones made him look like quite a loser.

Team Run 'N Gunners

πKa

#3114456 - 01/08/13 10:35 AM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: doubledownranch]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

I watched it when it was on.... Did you catch the second segment where the "Polish" friend of Morgans was on there talking gun control?

Morgans statement "people like that" are the reason he is pushing for more gun control made me see red....

Glad Jones did put him in his place and show him how it feels to be railroaded when trying to prove a point, such as when Piers interviewed Mr. Pratt and called him an idiot....

I just hope Mr. Jones over the top performance and conspiracy theory talk doesn't prove to be a negative among those on the fence about more gun control..... in other words the media showing Jones as a gun loving mad man!!

#3114619 - 01/08/13 12:05 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
infoman jr.
10 Point

Loc: Elizabethtown, KY

I agreed with Jones, but his delivery was horrible imo. I don't think he did us any favors with that one.

#3114656 - 01/08/13 12:31 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: infoman jr.]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: infoman jr.
I agreed with Jones, but his delivery was horrible imo. I don't think he did us any favors with that one.

I disagree. Whether you like his delivery or not he went out on CNN with the intention to get out as much information as possible in spite of the network's desire to drive the debate. Also, the attention and youtube watches he receives today will be many times more than those who tuned in to the show.

His intention was to raise awareness for a variety of liberty issues, increase the exposure of himself and his http://www.infowars.com website, and intimidate Piers Morgan.

Mission accomplished.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3114659 - 01/08/13 12:34 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: infoman jr.]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

My thoughts, exactly. Even when his message is dead on target, he loses most people with all his NWO, United-Nations/megabank conspiracy, and tinfoil hat message. The guy is a certifiable loon, and is a poor spokesman for the truly conservative perspective.

#3114660 - 01/08/13 12:34 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: de novo]
JThuntsalot
Good ol' Boys
10 Point

Loc: Mckenzie, Carroll County, TN

I would love to punch Piers Right in is British Mouth. He should not even be allowed to disguse American Politics since he is not a American Citizen. That is like a peta member being on here.

I love to kill big bucks and a ton of ducks with a monster Thunder Chicken in the spring

#3114664 - 01/08/13 12:37 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: de novo]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: de novo

I disagree. Whether you like his delivery or not he went out on CNN with the intention to get out as much information as possible in spite of the network's desire to drive the debate. Also, the attention and youtube watches he receives today will be many times more than those who tuned in to the show.

His intention was to raise awareness for a variety of liberty issues, increase the exposure of himself and his http://www.infowars.com website, and intimidate Piers Morgan.

Mission accomplished.

Here's the problem....any legitimate information he gave to the previously uninformed watcher will now drive that person to the Infowars website. There, they will see about all the stupid conspiracies he vomits out, an will likely turn off a previously receptive person. Contrails, 9/11 inside job crap, Bilderberg conspiracies, and other stupidity are the biggest distractions to Jones's message. It doesn't help that his followers are just as looney.

Also, the aftermath of the interview, through distribution by Drudge et al. is what's garnering the watchers......it's not like Piers Morgan's show has any significant ratings.

#3114944 - 01/08/13 04:12 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: TAFKAP]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

guess i got censored hmmm

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3115008 - 01/08/13 05:23 PM Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [Re: TAFKAP]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: TAFKAP

The guy is a certifiable loon, and is a poor spokesman for the truly conservative perspective.

Fortunately, you only get to give us your opinion and do not get to appoint conservative spokesmen. I'll be for anyone who takes over a liberal's anti gun show to spout a defense of the 2nd Amendment and personal liberty. The conservative message needs to be out here as much as possible regardless of the messenger or how you think some lib will interpret it.

Here's the problem....any legitimate information he gave to the previously uninformed watcher will now drive that person to the Infowars website. There, they will see about all the stupid conspiracies he vomits out, an will likely turn off a previously receptive person. Contrails, 9/11 inside job crap, Bilderberg conspiracies, and other stupidity are the biggest distractions to Jones's message. It doesn't help that his followers are just as looney.

Go take a look at the website and the articles look very similar to anything found on Breitbart, WND, or Front Page Mag. The majority of the content is pro Constitution and anti tyrannical government and a host of other topics related to issues that most on this forum should be able to support. Personal liberty is not for everyone.

Also, the aftermath of the interview, through distribution by Drudge et al. is what's garnering the watchers......it's not like Piers Morgan's show has any significant ratings.

The interview is entertaining and was piquing the interest of many before Drudge chose to headline his page. Jones was placed on the show to try to stimulate some interest in a failing show. He was initially scheduled to debate Alan Dershowitz with Morgan as moderator. Essentially a 2 on 1 debate, like the Candy Crowley debate but Dershowitz backed out last minute and Morgan went at it alone. Piers is spinning today, but he had it handed to him last night.

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
158 registered (Kritter Gitter, bogger, tn/kyhunter, jumpmaster21, TboneD, WG Taxidermist, 13 invisible) and 214 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91778 Topics
1072612 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.094 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.