Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3114488 - 01/08/13 10:46 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Redfred16]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: Redfred16
I always wonder where the LEO, active duty military and AR/NG soldiers will fall when this all goes down, I would regret what happens, but as long as they are "following orders" and disregarding the Constitution, they would be the enemy.

And that, my friend, is the $64,000 question.

What WILL those folks do, who have sworn the sacred Oath "...to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic...." (emphasis mine)

ANY gun confiscation, ANY arrest/detention for "non-compliance of a 'gun ban', ANY arrest/detention for saying things such as these publicly or privately, ANY arrest/detention for meeting with like-minded citizens, the list goes on and on........ ALL are UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

So what will they do when given illegal (un-Constitutional) orders?

Either you support the Constitution or you support those who would destroy it.

Active duty military, National Guard/Reserve, State/Local Law Enforcement ALL need to be educated on what IS and IS NOT their legal, CONSTITUTIONAL duty.

For I am afraid it's going to come to a major, life changing decision for them some day.

They will have to ask themselves;

Do I support The People, or the Government that is giving me these un-Constitutional orders?

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3114514 - 01/08/13 10:58 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: savageman]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: savageman
Notice the first sentence of the article says "imagine". It is highly unlikely the government will come for your guns. They may impose bans on future purchases. Big difference.

Also any shooting or fighting will be on and with fellow Americans.

Growing up with a passion for history and politics, there are many things from the past I was told to imagine and the people at the time were ridiculed by the mainstream. Those things are not so hard to imagine now.

I recall back in the late 1980's we were told that our nation's deficit was a real threat to the US. Others said the illegals we had in our country would hasten this national bankruptcy due to their drain on our welfare, prison, education, and healthcare systems. I also recall being told 30 years ago our immigration policy, legal and illegal, woild change the demographics and culture of our nation for the worse.

I was also told by politicans (left and right), the media, and the education system that diversity was our strength. Which group was lying to me?

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3114531 - 01/08/13 11:05 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: sgtwebb1]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
 Originally Posted By: Redfred16
I always wonder where the LEO, active duty military and AR/NG soldiers will fall when this all goes down, I would regret what happens, but as long as they are "following orders" and disregarding the Constitution, they would be the enemy.

And that, my friend, is the $64,000 question.

What WILL those folks do, who have sworn the sacred Oath "...to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic...." (emphasis mine)

ANY gun confiscation, ANY arrest/detention for "non-compliance of a 'gun ban', ANY arrest/detention for saying things such as these publicly or privately, ANY arrest/detention for meeting with like-minded citizens, the list goes on and on........ ALL are UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

So what will they do when given illegal (un-Constitutional) orders?

Either you support the Constitution or you support those who would destroy it.

Active duty military, National Guard/Reserve, State/Local Law Enforcement ALL need to be educated on what IS and IS NOT their legal, CONSTITUTIONAL duty.

For I am afraid it's going to come to a major, life changing decision for them some day.

They will have to ask themselves;

Do I support The People, or the Government that is giving me these un-Constitutional orders?

If they are union LEO's they will follow dear leaders orders.

#3114548 - 01/08/13 11:12 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: de novo]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: de novo
 Originally Posted By: savageman
Notice the first sentence of the article says "imagine". It is highly unlikely the government will come for your guns. They may impose bans on future purchases. Big difference.

Also any shooting or fighting will be on and with fellow Americans.

Growing up with a passion for history and politics, there are many things from the past I was told to imagine and the people at the time were ridiculed by the mainstream. Those things are not so hard to imagine now.

I recall back in the late 1980's we were told that our nation's deficit was a real threat to the US. Others said the illegals we had in our country would hasten this national bankruptcy due to their drain on our welfare, prison, education, and healthcare systems. I also recall being told 30 years ago our immigration policy, legal and illegal, woild change the demographics and culture of our nation for the worse.

I was also told by politicans (left and right), the media, and the education system that diversity was our strength. Which group was lying to me?

What they didn't tell you was the effect of importing 90% of your "diversity" from 3rd world nations.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
two1980, Darrenduhl, 2winsrus, jacmac, Smokeymtnbow
13101 Registered Users
Who's Online
12 registered (bjohnson, tyson007, TeamTndeer, jessary, slagtown_dfa, Roost 1, 2 invisible) and 56 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13101 Members
42 Forums
88734 Topics
1039054 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.233 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.