Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3112884 - 01/07/13 04:17 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Bambi Buster]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
"....Just as likely though, we’ll face fractious civil wars fought over issues we’ve not begun to fathom, and a much diminished state or states will result, perhaps guided by foreign interests. It will not be pretty. There will be no “winners,” and perhaps hundreds of thousands to millions of dead...."

Yes this could actually be a reality.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3112887 - 01/07/13 04:19 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Stalkhunter]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

That picture really hit home with me crappie..With a 15 month old lil girl,the thought of a rebellion now scares me to death.I pray our country doesn't take a turn toward a rebellion,but I also pray that our rights and freedoms doesn't get taken away.

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3112898 - 01/07/13 04:26 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: cecil30-30]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: cecil30-30
That picture really hit home with me crappie..With a 15 month old lil girl,the thought of a rebellion now scares me to death.I pray our country doesn't take a turn toward a rebellion,but I also pray that our rights and freedoms doesn't get taken away.

Me too, sir.

We're being pushed and prodded. (Sometimes by both sides) towards a revolt.

Anything can spark it and we're closer now than we've been since 1861.

- Keep it real

#3112930 - 01/07/13 04:39 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Crosshairy]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Crosshairy
It's one thing to say "I'm not going to voluntarily sign up for anything or walk up to the police station and turn over my stuff"

It's another thing to pull the trigger when a policeman being ordered to go conduct a search warrant as part of his job shows up at your door.

I think there will be a lot more people installing air-tight gun safes in the ground at their hunting properties if this stuff goes down.

Like some of the comments below the article point out, the gun control movement is not one of giant steps, but of incremental shifts. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

"When they kick at your front door, how you gonna go?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

When the law break in, how you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement or waiting on death row."

The Clash "Guns of Brixton"

#3112938 - 01/07/13 04:43 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: OHVATN]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Originally Posted By: sds1961
It's one thing to say "I'm not going to voluntarily sign up for anything or walk up to the police station and turn over my stuff"

It's another thing to pull the trigger when a policeman being ordered to go conduct a search warrant as part of his job shows up at your door.

I think there will be a lot more people installing air-tight gun safes in the ground at their hunting properties if this stuff goes down.

Like some of the comments below the article point out, the gun control movement is not one of giant steps, but of incremental shifts. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

"When they kick at your front door, how you gonna go?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

When the law break in, how you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement or waiting on death row."

The Clash "Guns of Brixton"

Gee Britian tried the same thing they failed

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3113799 - 01/07/13 09:36 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Stalkhunter]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

Bosnia was the suck.

When that happens here and it will eventually, I don't think anyone will be ready. My only hope is it happens soon enough that I'm able to help end it all.

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3113896 - 01/07/13 10:17 PM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Crosshairy]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

If it gets to the point in time where we feel we need to bury them we might as well use them. I will not become a slave; I would rather die a free man.

#3114239 - 01/08/13 08:31 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Redfred16
8 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

If it gets to the point in time where we feel we need to bury them we might as well use them. I will not become a slave; I would rather die a free man.

The only reason to hide them would be to dig them up for later use in a guerrilla war with the corrupt government. This will not be for the fiant of heart, it'll be nasty, guerrilla warfare always is. The media will be against any force that stands up against the government and will help with the propaganda the governemnt wants, as they already do.

I always wonder where the LEO, active duty military and AR/NG soldiers will fall when this all goes down, I would regret what happens, but as long as they are "following orders" and disregarding the Constitution, they would be the enemy.

"Recon Ready"

#3114282 - 01/08/13 08:47 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: Redfred16]
savageman
4 Point

Loc: east tn

Notice the first sentence of the article says "imagine". It is highly unlikely the government will come for your guns. They may impose bans on future purchases. Big difference.

Also any shooting or fighting will be on and with fellow Americans.

#3114314 - 01/08/13 09:07 AM Re: what you will see in the Rebellion. [Re: savageman]
Redfred16
8 Point

Originally Posted By: savageman
Notice the first sentence of the article says "imagine". It is highly unlikely the government will come for your guns. They may impose bans on future purchases. Big difference.

Also any shooting or fighting will be on and with fellow Americans.

And that's what will make it had. If you haven't read anything lately, they are looking to do more than just bans on future purchases. Besides this is just one of many spots the present government is stepping over the Constitution. Madating that you must do business with a private industry, forcing you to illegal search to ride a airplane, the ignoring of laws(ie immigration), ect, ect.

All that's needed is the final straw, the gun ban may not be it, but it's just one more straw to the camels back, it's coming, just a matter of when.

"Recon Ready"

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
81 registered (in the dog house!, rem7-08, dewclaw, DNDHUNTAHOLIC88, SES, Forcetowork, 9 invisible) and 156 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85250 Topics
1030361 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.535 seconds in which 0.262 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.