Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3108965 - 01/04/13 10:13 AM Nashville area folks....Heads up!
youngandfree
6 Point

Loc: Greene County, Tn.

This Saturday, 1-5-2013 we will have the top leaders, medical and nutritional experts, and a few hundred of the top people in Zija International from all over the country in Nashville sharing the info about the company, nutritional facts, etc. Guests are FREE, and can attend. ANYONE from TNDEER who attends this event, or other Zija events this month in your area will be placed in a drawing for $100.

***If you are a skeptic and want to meet the formulator of Zija and who is also one of the top nutritionists and food formulators in the world, he will be there in person speaking as well there to answer your questions before or after the event.***

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN, 37203 US
Info Meeting begins at 10 a.m.

Hope to see a few of you there. If you plan to attend, message me so I can give you my cell# so we can meet face to face before you leave.

Safe Travels and God Bless!

#3111155 - 01/05/13 10:36 PM Re: Nashville area folks....Heads up! [Re: youngandfree]
youngandfree
6 Point

Had a Great Time in Nashville...Got to meet some Tndeer "lurkers" who seen this post and come to check out this "Zija Thing" along with a Tndeer member who decided to jump in with both feet a few days ago. I believe they were impressed. I Had a blast with my wife at Tootsie's and a few hundred friends and Zija family! Looking forward to making 2013 a year to remember.

#3111179 - 01/05/13 11:12 PM Re: Nashville area folks....Heads up! [Re: youngandfree]
RutMan
16 Point

Loc: Atoka ,TN - USA

Glad y'all had a great time Matt, wish we could have made it. They have determined that I have a bulging disc pressing on a nerve in my lower back that is triggering my back, hip, leg/groin issues.

Now that a new year has arrived allowing me to pay another co-pay and deductible, they are willing to help me for an upfront payment of $476 and change.

About 2k from me total. Piss on 'em.

Zija should be here Weds.. ;\)

Will continue as I have plus Zija and a few new trips to my Chiropractor and some home PT.

Can live with it from there for now. \:\)

Edited by RutMan (01/05/13 11:12 PM)

I believe in love....even when I don't feel it

I believe in GOD....even when HE is silent

#3111189 - 01/05/13 11:23 PM Re: Nashville area folks....Heads up! [Re: RutMan]
youngandfree
6 Point

Originally Posted By: RutMan
Glad y'all had a great time Matt, wish we could have made it. They have determined that I have a bulging disc pressing on a nerve in my lower back that is triggering my back, hip, leg/groin issues.

Now that a new year has arrived allowing me to pay another co-pay and deductible, they are willing to help me for an upfront payment of $476 and change.

Will continue as I have plus Zija and a few new trips to my Chiropractor and some home PT.

Praying for you and your wife.

#3111223 - 01/06/13 01:16 AM Re: Nashville area folks....Heads up! [Re: youngandfree]
RutMan
16 Point

Loc: Atoka ,TN - USA

Originally Posted By: youngandfree
 Originally Posted By: RutMan

Praying for you and your wife.

Thanks. We'll holler at ya tomorrow, we got some questions as we prepare to get this thing rolling. \:\)

I believe in love....even when I don't feel it

I believe in GOD....even when HE is silent

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
90 registered (Big Pop, Nealmeally, leader, nwsg76, TN hunter, num1medic, 16 invisible) and 156 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13285 Members
42 Forums
85262 Topics
1030503 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.244 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.