Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3110635 - 01/05/13 05:53 PM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
Well....I just read through the responses and I must admit, it went exactly opposite of the way I wished .

I posted this exact thing , word for word, on facebook, even before I did here. What I got there , a very hostile place at times, was nothing even similar to the responses I got from you guys.

As I stated before, the moral, as I see it, is simply that way too many friendships are ruined by differences in religious and political beliefs and that's why I try to stay away from both discussions when possible....People that would normally get along great and be great buddies are not because of the two things that most wars and deaths are about...religion and politics...

I have no idea where some came up with what you did but I guess when you have so much hate bottled up inside you, then it is very easy to find fault and vent your anger upon those that may not have your same mindset...

It's good to see so much passion, but a shame that such passion must be wasted on anger. Better used for positive things, imo.

Enjoy the year as much as you can and remember that when it all comes down to it, we are all just people trying to make it through this life the best way we can.

Bow season will be here before you know it.....

thanks

enjoy

The only reason you call it anger is because we always post about ideas you are AGAINST and because YOU are against them then we must be angry. All we ever do is talk about politices and you come along throwing the race card and calling us racists.

You then HIDE behind your so called "hate" and "anger" pointing YOUR finger at others when it's YOU that are playing the race card not us. Give me time and I can find a clear dozen posts where you have done that very thing. From the looks of the posts it seems thaat others have seen the very same thing.

#3110638 - 01/05/13 05:55 PM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Enjoy the year as much as you can and remember that when it all comes down to it, we are all just people trying to make it through this life the best way we can.

This is where you and I differ, you vote for politicians who believe in Communism and redistribution of wealth. I am Conservative and love my freedoms. This has nothing to do with being buddies, goin' huntin' together, or hanging out drinking a beer. This is about you supporting Communists who want to destroy our country and who hate America and think our way of life is evil and has been acquired by stealing from other countries. You also support, defend, and vote for people who are stealing from my kids and grandkids futures. All to support a bunch of free loading liberals.

And you are right, I hate liberals. And my time is well spent fighting liberalism each and every second of the day.

#3110678 - 01/05/13 06:29 PM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

I also don't think it's right for a guy to bust his butt the last 20 years of his life making tens of millions of dollars just for the government to punish him by giving his hard earned $$$ to a bunch of liberal, non working, leeching people! Too many people think the other guy owes them, it pathetic!

Edited by W.Seay (01/05/13 06:34 PM)

#3110688 - 01/05/13 06:35 PM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: AndyW]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
The moral I see is two men can't be widows.

Women are widows, men are widowers.

I had hoped you'd see it, but I was wrong.

Enjoy your weekend...!!!

;\)
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3111212 - 01/06/13 12:14 AM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
RutMan
16 Point

Loc: Atoka ,TN - USA

[quote=Bottom Hunter]Well....I just read through the responses and I must admit, it went exactly opposite of the way I wished .

I posted this exact thing , word for word, on facebook, even before I did here. What I got there , a very hostile place at times, was nothing even similar to the responses I got from you guys.

As I stated before, the moral, as I see it, is simply that way too many friendships are ruined by differences in religious and political beliefs and that's why I try to stay away from both discussions when possible....People that would normally get along great and be great buddies are not because of the two things that most wars and deaths are about...religion and politics...

I have no idea where some came up with what you did but I guess when you have so much hate bottled up inside you, then it is very easy to find fault and vent your anger upon those that may not have your same mindset...

It's good to see so much passion, but a shame that such passion must be wasted on anger. Better used for positive things, imo.

Enjoy the year as much as you can and remember that when it all comes down to it, [/b]we are all just people trying to make it through this life the best way we can.[b]

thanks

[/enjoy]

THAT is the problem of many and biggest cause of the shape of our country. THIS life is "temporal" and while it is important, it is not the icing on the cake.

The next life is "eternal" and is the most important of all.

Whether it is in Heaven or hell, it will be for eternity.

IF you do not have Christ inside of you, I will love you as a person, but not for what/who is inside of you.

IF you stand against the constitution and everything this country stands for and on, again, I will love you as a person, but not for what/who is inside of you.

I will love you and be cordial no matter what, but the wrong choices will bring forth the consequence of non friendships.

Take care. \:\)

I believe in love....even when I don't feel it

I believe in GOD....even when HE is silent

#3111637 - 01/06/13 01:26 PM Re: A moral to this story..... [Re: westtntoms]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: westtntoms
Well....I just read through the responses and I must admit, it went exactly opposite of the way I wished .

thanks

enjoy

You mistake anger for passion......

I couldnt agree more! Passion for Right is what once made this country Greater than the others! The "anything goes" concept we've adapted since has become the cancerous road to demise we see today.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
8 registered (Setterman, TnBob, Paul Burns, Bowdacious, TIGGREM2, pledbetter) and 85 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85433 Topics
1032293 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.317 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.