Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3109744 - 01/04/13 08:20 PM Re: martial law [Re: Bone Collector]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Bone Collector
 Originally Posted By: NyTransplant
True Wildcat I know all about 2005, I was in SC with Hugo.

Now because they did it, doesnt mean nothing can be done. Its up to the people not to lay down and take this and you know it. In these times and the answer are hard one has to determine what they stand for, Sacrifices will be made.

Talk is great on here and many other places. I defended this Country and the People Proudly. I can tell you this Wildcat I will not stand idlely by rest assured, I still Honor the Oath I took in the Marine Corps. I am starting to see and hear some changes going on. As I heard one say, "They Boys got their Dandruff up I could not stop the fight sir'. I believe that is coming.

I think what is being missed here, is in some cases martial law was enacted and welcomed by the people, but in this case it will not be welcomed. At least i hope it will not.

Thank you!!!

#3109761 - 01/04/13 08:29 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Bowdacious
16 Point

Loc: over here

I have a plan of where I will go and am currently working on another. My entire family has an area we can protect for quite some time and plan to all pool together as a small community if needed. We could hold off gangs for quite some time if need be. Each has different ways to contribute. The cities will be the worst places to be if anything come to fruition.

Beware the skillet

#3109769 - 01/04/13 08:34 PM Re: martial law [Re: Bowdacious]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
I have a plan of where I will go and am currently working on another. My entire family has an area we can protect for quite some time and plan to all pool together as a small community if needed. We could hold off gangs for quite some time if need be. Each has different ways to contribute. The cities will be the worst places to be if anything come to fruition.

Good deal, but be careful to what you say. They will slam you on here because a lot of these members think nothing will happen. But I am betting on the silent ones that are not talking will have our backs.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3109793 - 01/04/13 08:45 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Bowdacious
16 Point

Loc: over here

Originally Posted By: NyTransplant
 Originally Posted By: Bowdacious

Good deal, but be careful to what you say. They will slam you on here because a lot of these members think nothing will happen. But I am betting on the silent ones that are not talking will have our backs.

It never hurts to plan. The subject first came up when the grid went out up North years back. We talked about what to do if something bigger happened because there are those that won't take care of themselves but would rather take what you have instead. Panic makes people do strange things.

Beware the skillet

#3109803 - 01/04/13 08:50 PM Re: martial law [Re: Bowdacious]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

content Online
I will just say this, and probably singing to the choir but, a well hid cache is better than storing at home. You can only carry so much on your back. \:\)

Μολων λαβε

#3109813 - 01/04/13 08:54 PM Re: martial law [Re: Bowdacious]
JeepKuntry
16 Point

Loc: Clinton, TN

Bowdacious I have a secluded area where I would take my family. An army bag full of essentials such as food and ammo. The hardest obstacle would be Carleigh. Young kids complicate things and I'm still working on that plan. I don't believe in stockpiling to much at home though.

#3109814 - 01/04/13 08:55 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

Loc: East Side

This is interesting.

#3109849 - 01/04/13 09:16 PM Re: martial law [Re: Buckykm1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

I've posted this before but durning the flood we had 2 years ago they limited the people crossing the bridge from Paducah to only the people that lived here and the bridge in Smithland was closed because Smithland flooded. That left only two highways into this area that are easy closed off in several bottlenecks. Knock those two bridges out and close the other two highways and it would kkeep 90% of the people out.

There were a lot of us that saw just how good a place we have here and a couple dozen of us have gotten together to talk it over. Each one of us are doing our own thing but we are helping each other so I think we have got it good is it comes down to it.

#3109929 - 01/04/13 10:06 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Good I am doing what I need to do, I have nothing to worry about but me.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3110332 - 01/05/13 12:56 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Rule number one: Do NOT become a refugee.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
75 registered (J Chapman, HDUKE1986, ruger7mag, guthooked, m_allison71, beachguy, 8 invisible) and 110 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85311 Topics
1031016 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.237 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.