Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3109421 - 01/04/13 04:30 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
I've been preparing for years for when the aliens come down and try to take over. I have a bunker in my backyard filled with all the food and water I'll need for about a year or longer. I figure I can use the bunker for this too....

I've got power to it and a generator and solar panels for when they cut my power. Plenty of weapons loaded and even a couple of gas masks as well.

I've been sitting in it on two other occasions...Y2K and most recently 12/21/12.......maybe one day I'll be right and the rest of my friends will be wrong.

Good luck to you all during the upcoming apocalypse.

All you are doing here is making fun of YOURSELF.

You had him at hello.

#3109424 - 01/04/13 04:35 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: NyTransplant
Wild Cat TN then Broke the Constitution. Man read people should have dissolved that government at the time.

When you walk down the streets of Memphis Tn in 1968 while the National Guard was also walking around those same streets carrying their M-14's you don't have much choice.

#3109441 - 01/04/13 04:48 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Wildcat true but they were in voilation. I get that part but thats why we have the 2nd Amendment. To stop a tyranicle Government. States can be Tyranicle too not just Fed. Case in point Cal is worst then Fed Gov.

Edited by NyTransplant (01/04/13 05:51 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3109451 - 01/04/13 04:53 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

content Online
Wildcat true but they were in voilation. I get that part but thats why we have the 2nd Amendment. To stop a tyranicle Government. States can be Tyranicle too not just Fed. Case in point Cal is wrost then Fed Gov.

You got that right!!!!!

Μολων λαβε

#3109486 - 01/04/13 05:22 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Wildcat true but they were in voilation. I get that part but thats why we have the 2nd Amendment. To stop a tyranicle Government. States can be Tyranicle too not just Fed. Case in point Cal is wrost then Fed Gov.

Wait a minute. This was back in 1968 and it was the Governor of Tennessee that used the Tennessee National Guard, at the time it was well within his right do do so. Back then the National Guard was still a State mater. So at the time they were within the law.

#3109516 - 01/04/13 05:44 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Wait a minute. This was back in 1968 and it was the Governor of Tennessee that used the Tennessee National Guard, at the time it was well within his right do do so. Back then the National Guard was still a State mater. So at the time they were within the law.

I beg to differ read this from the TN Constitution.

State of TN Constitution

Section 25. That no citizen of this state, except such as are employed in the
army of the United States, or militia in actual service, shall be subjected to
punishment under the martial or military law. That martial law, in the senseof the unrestricted power of military officers, or others, to dispose of the persons,
liberties or property of the citizen, is inconsistent with the principles of
free government, and is not confided to any department of the government of
this state.

Edited by NyTransplant (01/04/13 05:44 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3109522 - 01/04/13 05:50 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

So am I assume this has been stricken from the TN Constituion? Based on what you think was correct!

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3109540 - 01/04/13 06:06 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Nope, they are all dead now but nothing was ever done to them. In fact the people of Memphis at the time welcomed them because it kept the riots down.

Like it or not but it's a real possibly that it can be decleared on anything. Look at New Orleans in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina. You can debate it wither it's legal or not the fact is it HAS been decleared across the country several times after the Civil War.

#3109550 - 01/04/13 06:23 PM Re: martial law [Re: Wildcat]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

True Wildcat I know all about 2005, I was in SC with Hugo.

Now because they did it, doesnt mean nothing can be done. Its up to the people not to lay down and take this and you know it. In these times and the answer are hard one has to determine what they stand for, Sacrifices will be made.

Talk is great on here and many other places. I defended this Country and the People Proudly. I can tell you this Wildcat I will not stand idlely by rest assured, I still Honor the Oath I took in the Marine Corps. I am starting to see and hear some changes going on. As I heard one say, "They Boys got their Dandruff up I could not stop the fight sir'. I believe that is coming.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3109741 - 01/04/13 08:16 PM Re: martial law [Re: Stalkhunter]
Bone Collector
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

True Wildcat I know all about 2005, I was in SC with Hugo.

Now because they did it, doesnt mean nothing can be done. Its up to the people not to lay down and take this and you know it. In these times and the answer are hard one has to determine what they stand for, Sacrifices will be made.

Talk is great on here and many other places. I defended this Country and the People Proudly. I can tell you this Wildcat I will not stand idlely by rest assured, I still Honor the Oath I took in the Marine Corps. I am starting to see and hear some changes going on. As I heard one say, "They Boys got their Dandruff up I could not stop the fight sir'. I believe that is coming.

I think what is being missed here, is in some cases martial law was enacted and welcomed by the people, but in this case it will not be welcomed. At least i hope it will not.

“There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
General James Mattis

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
21 registered (tn droptine, in the dog house!, tn gunman, BigGameGuy, Bowdacious, Turkeyhunter81, 1 invisible) and 79 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85286 Topics
1030799 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.263 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.