Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3105740 - 01/02/13 10:44 AM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: cecil30-30]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: cecil30-30
Be alot of dead police if they went house to house confinscateing weapons

I, sadly, don't think so Cec. I believe they can/will show up, knock, show their warrant and enter while securing the homeowner and family, while the premises are searched. Statements like "if you don't open your safe, we'll cut it open" will be asked, but little resistance will be met by the officers. \:\(

Also, the LEO's will be fed propaganda on the ensuing raid, labeling the perp as a terrorist or other threat to homeland sec.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3105761 - 01/02/13 10:56 AM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: MUP]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

MUP is correct. And by the number of TNDeer members ready to give up their 2nd A rights I'd say they may be first in line to offer up the combinations to their safes.

#3106155 - 01/02/13 03:20 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

content Online
Maybe I'm wrong, but I keep thinking to myself, "bullcrap." People, today, even on this site will turn in their guns when told to. Period.

Seriously, folks, how many of you really will shoot a LEO coming in your door without a warrant. Really? His life may be over, but so is yours. Do you know how many people it would take to make a difference (and the answer is WAY more than "1")?

How many of you are willing to stand up to a passed law that requires you to turn in your firearms? After the bravado is over, that number drops down to very, very few. They will become the demonized people in the future news reports using your full name ever time it is mentioned. (eg. "Wilkes," "Harvey" etc.)

I just don't see the rugged individualism need to pull off a large enough resistance. Sorry, just don't.

"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16)

Μολων λαβε

#3107995 - 01/03/13 05:28 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
FLIPPER
10 Point

Loc: Niota, Tn

Correct me if I'm wrong...
But isn't this and the tax legislation, the out of control rights and liberties being stolen from us, the exact reason we fought for and founded this Country?

#3108121 - 01/03/13 06:54 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: FLIPPER]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

I don't see any reason to give up my guns. I haven't done anything wrong, never been convicted of a crime. Until then, I'll keep them.

Edited by moondawg (01/03/13 06:56 PM)

#3108573 - 01/03/13 11:32 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: moondawg]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

I'm assuming that all of you saying there won't be any resistance or uprisings and that most will roll over and give there guns up are more than likely included in that crowd.

I'm here to say that when the police show up at my door, IF they have a warrant it better be signed by Jesus himself otherwise there will be resistance and LOTS of it. When they agree to go along with the government and try to take away my 2nd Amdmt rights they are just as guilty of treason as HUSSEIN Is, therefore they have earned the right to be blanketed in a hail of gunfire.

Dont tread on me

#3108580 - 01/03/13 11:43 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: TeamMainStreet]
TNtrapper
Good ol' Boys
6 Point

Loc: Henry co.

Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet
I'm assuming that all of you saying there won't be any resistance or uprisings and that most will roll over and give there guns up are more than likely included in that crowd.

I'm here to say that when the police show up at my door, IF they have a warrant it better be signed by Jesus himself otherwise there will be resistance and LOTS of it. When they agree to go along with the government and try to take away my 2nd Amdmt rights they are just as guilty of treason as HUSSEIN Is, therefore they have earned the right to be blanketed in a hail of gunfire.

Very well said sir

#3111141 - 01/05/13 10:09 PM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: TNtrapper]
hankll
Spike

Loc: Hendersonville, Tn, USA

I am in resistance mode, now....and with our lousy Senators', Alexander and Corker, we have no representation in DC. They do what ever it takes to look good to the moderates of their constituency. They both have caved at nearly every important issue, including the Obamacare, and other important issues that are affecting this Nation. Look how they voted for the Fiscal Cliff, they were all in for it, and voted, Yea......No Wonder Obumma went back to Hawaii, he had no worries. The gun issue will be more of the same to both of them.....we mustn't allow the bad guys to be able to shoot our children. And do any of us feel good about what happened to those young children.....no! But the opportunity would have been done by any method. It could have been a pipe bomb just as easily, that was handmade by that guy. It could have been a knife like the guy in China did, point is, every time something happens are we going to break a sweat and ban every thing that was involved in the crime? By what we are witnessing with the President and members of the government elite, it is exactly just an opportunity to take our liberties away, for their control over us Americans.

Our LEO's are pretty much acting like Gestapo of the Waffen Reich! No one can touch them. They know it and their attitude is there for all to see. Just ask them why they wear S.W.A.T. team fatigues.....They aren't trying to be public servants anymore, they are trying to look imposing and threatening, like storm troopers. There isn't any reason for them to have that type of attitude, or present themselves as elite "forces" in a free country...if it weren't being encouraged by our very own Federal Government. Our very own President...

Unless there are some here on this forum who think I'm off base, let me say, I'm not saying they need to be like Barney Fife....but really, they shouldn't be what they are, acting like they are and doing the things they do....in a free society.

#3111465 - 01/06/13 10:20 AM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: hankll]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

In reality, most cops are like Barney Fife in one way. They are rather simple minded and have been given a bit of authority that enables them to swell their egos. Not all are like this but MOST are, especially in cities. Just listen to them speak, they sound like programmed automatons.

If more cops were level headed and practical, like Andy, things would operate much more smoothly and they would earn respect instead of trying to force respect with intimidation.

#3111474 - 01/06/13 10:34 AM Re: First, they take our guns. Then......... [Re: hankll]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

Originally Posted By: hankll
I am in resistance mode, now....and with our lousy Senators', Alexander and Corker, we have no representation in DC. They do what ever it takes to look good to the moderates of their constituency. They both have caved at nearly every important issue, including the Obamacare, and other important issues that are affecting this Nation. Look how they voted for the Fiscal Cliff, they were all in for it, and voted, Yea......No Wonder Obumma went back to Hawaii, he had no worries. The gun issue will be more of the same to both of them.....we mustn't allow the bad guys to be able to shoot our children. And do any of us feel good about what happened to those young children.....no! But the opportunity would have been done by any method. It could have been a pipe bomb just as easily, that was handmade by that guy. It could have been a knife like the guy in China did, point is, every time something happens are we going to break a sweat and ban every thing that was involved in the crime? By what we are witnessing with the President and members of the government elite, it is exactly just an opportunity to take our liberties away, for their control over us Americans.

Our LEO's are pretty much acting like Gestapo of the Waffen Reich! No one can touch them. They know it and their attitude is there for all to see. Just ask them why they wear S.W.A.T. team fatigues.....They aren't trying to be public servants anymore, they are trying to look imposing and threatening, like storm troopers. There isn't any reason for them to have that type of attitude, or present themselves as elite "forces" in a free country...if it weren't being encouraged by our very own Federal Government. Our very own President...

Unless there are some here on this forum who think I'm off base, let me say, I'm not saying they need to be like Barney Fife....but really, they shouldn't be what they are, acting like they are and doing the things they do....in a free society.
Very funny you say this,just this past friday,was at a high school basketball game and they have officer's there to keep the peace.And one of the cops,was wearing the swat fatigues you talk about and had a bullet proof vest with AR-15 pockets on them..All for a basket ball game...

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
109 registered (Plateau Hunter, John3, Bayou Buck, Fishx73, BigM, DirtyBear0311, 15 invisible) and 157 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85094 Topics
1028274 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.235 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.