Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#3106375 - 01/02/13 06:01 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Columbia Scott]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Oh, I guess we have a "Bill of needs" and not rights.

If they think you don't "Need" it, then you have no right to it.

Got it. ;\)

America - Land of the surrendercrats

pitiful

#3106385 - 01/02/13 06:08 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Poser]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Poser
Here's my peace: Citizens should not be outgunned/out armed by the law enforcemet extension of the goverment. Law enforcement should not be outgunned/out armed by criminals.

This is the exact opposite opinion that our Founding Fathers had when they authored the Constitution.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3106557 - 01/02/13 07:37 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: de novo]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Since the days of Adam and Eve there has been evil on this earth. Cain slew Able, probably with his bare hands. Throughout history many bad people have done many bad things in many different ways. Evil is and has been here and will always be here. A gun is a tool, for many different things I might add. It is used for hunting, target shooting, personal defense, and yes killing. That is the nature of the beast. As a mechanic I own thousands of dollars worth of every kind of tool imaginable. I dont necessarily have to use one certain tool to do one certain job. I could use one of several different tools to do any number of jobs. If I wanted to kill and did not have access to a gun I would find a way to kill.

This nation was founded on gunpowder and lead. We would not be who we are today without guns and we will not be who we are tomorrow without them. Every major conflict known in these modern days have not been without a gun. Some have died by the gun but millions have been saved and are enjoying freedom right now BY THE GUN. When we inhabited this land we were looking for something better, something better than the tyranny of British rule, being told what we were and were not going to do. On July 4 1776 we declared ourselves free men and women, and that did come without a cost or without a GUN. In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Germany taking over the world. That also was not free or possible without a GUN. This fight is not going away as it has remained for thousands of years and our only real line of defense thus far has been GUNS and various other weapons put into the hands of many brave men and women. They fought for the freedoms we have today and just so happens that one of those freedom is to own guns per the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. To give that up now is to say it has all been for nothing. I have never been in the military but when the time comes to defend these rights on this soil I will fight as they fought. When THIS country is overrun by a tyrannical government where are we to go. There are no more undiscovered, uninhibited lands. The only option we have is to dig in and fight in one way or another. Some will say that it will never come to this. Some will say they can't do it. It has been done before and the results were not pleasant.

Edited by TeamMainStreet (01/02/13 08:57 PM)

Dont tread on me

#3106612 - 01/02/13 07:50 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: UTGrad
Freedom of Speech is a God given right but it's grossly abused.

Actually if I were to start another country I would not have carte Blanche freedom of speech. There are too many sick people that make sick music , games, movies, etc...I would ban that chit

Humorous, considering at least half of your 5000+ posts are about feces and flatulence.

#3106707 - 01/02/13 08:28 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: TeamMainStreet]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet

.....In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Communism invading ours and many other countries.....

Say WHAT????

#3106715 - 01/02/13 08:31 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: AndyW]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW

Actually if I were to start another country I would not have carte Blanche freedom of speech. There are too many sick people that make sick music , games, movies, etc...I would ban that chit

Humorous, considering at least half of your 5000+ posts are about feces and flatulence.

Good point.

#3106785 - 01/02/13 08:58 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bambi Buster]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet

.....In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Communism invading ours and many other countries.....

Say WHAT????

HAHA Fascism. There ya go.

Edited by TeamMainStreet (01/02/13 09:05 PM)

Dont tread on me

#3106860 - 01/02/13 09:36 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bambi Buster]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Good point.

I thought this was a humorous good point as well. Ah, the irony!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3106865 - 01/02/13 09:39 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: de novo]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: de novo

Good point.

I thought this was a humorous good point as well. Ah, the irony!

Irony is one word that comes to mind, among others.

#3107276 - 01/03/13 08:35 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

LOL. Classic.

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
THEdonkey0515, muddyhunter, davey1230, MisquitoNet, strutter rutter
13079 Registered Users
Who's Online
70 registered (THEdonkey0515, vj333, danny1975, Good time Charlie, BAMA BOW MERKER, Zulu, 9 invisible) and 139 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13079 Members
42 Forums
88150 Topics
1032686 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.249 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.