Tndeer Logo

Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3100386 - 12/29/12 05:44 PM Pine Top Hunting Club
UpperTully
8 Point

Loc: West Tn

Has anyone had any experiences or is a member of this outfit? Im looking for information on this club. Its located in Hardeman/Chester Co.

#3100471 - 12/29/12 06:56 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
huntintn
8 Point

Loc: savannah,TN

old club been there I know for 15 years.

#3101238 - 12/30/12 09:50 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: huntintn]
easy45
Non-Typical

Loc: Chester County

Its not too far behind my house, I don't know anybody that hunts it, good membership fee though

#3105390 - 01/02/13 01:05 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: easy45]
UpperTully
8 Point

No one?

#3146205 - 01/30/13 08:03 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
UpperTully
8 Point

Hunters Beware!!! Enter you your own risk!! The club owner is off his rocker...

#3146251 - 01/30/13 08:29 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

Loc: memphis, tn & savannah, tn

All I can say is the guy who is holding the buck on the front page of their website was kicked out of our club last year. If that's any indication, I would definitely beware. I can't say one way or the other about the club, except for the people I know who have inquired about it, haven't received a reply after numerous emails and/or calls, or the answers were very, very vague and seemed very shady. Take it for what it's worth. \:D

Pretty women make us buy beer...........Ugly women make us drink beer!

#3146254 - 01/30/13 08:30 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
Boone 58
16 Point

Loc: Food Plot

#3146326 - 01/30/13 09:13 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Boone 58]
UpperTully
8 Point

Well the club owner wanted me to mail or paypal the dues before I got to see the property. I told him it will be a week to week and a half before I could get up there and look at it since I wouldnt know what my days off would be until tommorow. He then told me there might not be a spot open by then and to call him when I was ready and he might give me a quick tour. ( Keep in mind ive got the funds, just not going to paypal it before seeing it) He then went on about people blowing smoke up his backside, feet draggers, people fishing etc etc. ( At this point I realized this dude has a screw loose) I told him if you cant wait that long and let me see the property and meet him that we dont need to further the conversation anymore. Make a long story short he called me a dipsh@t city wannabe hunter and i was wasting his time. He has a very abrasive additude and has a poor way to conduct business. For 425 I thought id see what it was about, well I see Im better off to stick with public land. To me seems like a scam. If it aint they have a jacked up way of conducting business. Id just save your self the drama and leave this one alone.

Edited by UpperTully (01/30/13 09:22 PM)

#3146388 - 01/30/13 09:44 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
KANATI McD
8 Point

Loc: West, TN.

Originally Posted By: UpperTully
well I see Im better off to stick with public land.

Just seen his ad on Craigslist, got burned by another club last year (DBS hunting club)
I personally will never join another 25+ member hunt club

#3146425 - 01/30/13 10:12 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: KANATI McD]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

UpperTully, that sounds about right from what I've heard. We found out the guy who was kicked out of our club was now in that club and was on the front page of their website, so being curious, we called to get info on prices and number of members. He gave a price that was different than what was listed in his Craigslist ad and when asked about how many members the club had versus spots available, he couldn't give a definitive answer. We asked about spots available again and were told only a couple were left and that we needed to hurry because they would be gone quick. We told him that wouldn't work since we had 6 people that would be joining and needed to see the property. (Not really, just wanting to see what this was about, after knowing why the guy on the front page was kicked out of our club) All of a sudden he had plenty of room and said that they were acquiring a couple of new tracts of land and that it wouldn't be a problem at all. Very, very shady, IMO.

#3146514 - 01/31/13 05:43 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
tickweed
10 Point

Loc: medon,Tn.

Always several openings every year. That in itsself is a sign somethings not right.

#3146519 - 01/31/13 05:51 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
Rackseeker
12 Point

Loc: Franklin County

Alot of clubs are just someone trying to make money. When we started the lease I'm on it was pretty good. We had alot of food plots and they got planted every year. Now hardly anything gets planted and the property manager wants us to pay him extra money on top of our lease dues for seed and fertlizer. Thats totals about $7000 a year for the seed and fertlizer. Come to find out he has got some deal where he gets paid not to plant the food plots with the state or government.

#3146544 - 01/31/13 06:11 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
UpperTully
8 Point

AC, the club owner seems like he has some anger problems. Hes quick to spout off. Dont think I want to hunt around someone like that.

For those that cant find his Craigslist Ad here it is

Edited by UpperTully (01/31/13 07:06 AM)

#3146574 - 01/31/13 07:20 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

WOW! Some of the stuff he wrote in that ad, is definitely the pot calling the kettle black, in reference to the guy who was removed from our club 2 years ago!

#3146590 - 01/31/13 07:40 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
UpperTully
8 Point

You should see the derogatory comments he texted to me yesterday!

The dipsh@t city wannabe hunter was the best. Last I looked I reside in Tipton Co. I dont see how you get city out of that

Edited by UpperTully (01/31/13 07:44 AM)

#3147194 - 01/31/13 05:43 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
coltsfan
4 Point

Loc: Fayette County, TN

I have been a member of the club since it was formed in 2007. I can provide insight and thoughts based on my actual experiences with the club through the years.

Like any of you that would consider joining now, I had no prior knowledge of the club or club management when I joined. I was walking in cold and had to put some degree of trust in those who were organizing it. I too, at the beginning, was a bit apprehensive for that very reason.

Turns out my apprehension was not warranted. I have been in the club now for 5 years and developed good friendships from my experiences there.

I have always had ample opportunity to hunt at my leisure. We have a lot of acres and crowding is not an issue. Game is plentiful.

We are constantly improving the club. A few weekends ago several members got together to work on some the properties and improve the hunting experience for all. It was a voluntary activity and the first time I had met several of the guys. They were all hard workers....not a bad apple among them. We have other activities scheduled between hunting seasons with the same intent....to improve the hunting experience for all members.

The gentleman that runs the club is a good man...he spends countless hours each year working to improve the club for all of us. He keeps things well organized and that makes the hunting season enjoyable. He is a straight shooter and doesn't put up with any foolishness. Follow the club rules and you won't have any issues with him.

The club rules are not overly strict, but they are enforced. Whenever activities of members will put the club or other club members at risk, appropriate disciplinary actions are taken, as they should be.

We have been practicing QDM for the past four years (if I remember right). Starting to just now see the fruits of those efforts. A few nice bucks were taken this year and I saw a few more I wish I had a good shot at.

In summary...it is a good club and I am proud to be a member. If you decide to join, I welcome you and hope to see you during the year. If not, I wish you the best in finding another club.

Bill

Edited by coltsfan (01/31/13 06:00 PM)

#3147209 - 01/31/13 06:00 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: coltsfan]
Terence
4 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: coltsfan
I have been a member of the club since it was formed in 2007. I can provide insight and thoughts based on my actual experiences with the club through the years.

Like any of you that would consider joining now, I had no prior knowledge of the club or club management when I joined. I was walking in cold and had to put some degree of trust in those who were organinzing it. I too, at the beginning, was a bit apprehensive for that very reason.

Turns out my apprehension was not warranted. I have been in the club now for 5 years and developed good friendships from my experiences there.

I have always had ample opportunity to hunt at my leisure. We have a lot of acres and crowding is not an issue. Game is plentiful.

We are constantly improving the club. A few weekends ago several members got together to work on some the properties and improve the hunting experience for all. It was a voluntary activity and the first time I had met several of the guys. They were all hard workers....not a bad apple among them. We have other activities scheduled between hunting seasons with the same intent....to improve the hunting experience for all members.

The gentleman that runs the club is a good man...he spends countless hours each year working to improve the club for all of us. He keeps things well organized and that makes the hunting season enjoyable. He is a straight shooter and doesn't put up with any foolishness. Follow the club rules and you won't have any issues with him.

The club rules are not overly strict, but they are enforced. Whenever activities of members will put the club or other club members at risk, appropriate disciplinary actions are taken, as they should be.

We have been practicing QDM for the past four years (if I remember right). Starting to just now see the fruits of those efforts. A few nice bucks were taken this year and I saw a few more I wish I had a good shot at.

In summary...it is a good club and I am proud to be a member. If you decide to join, I welcome you and hope to see you during the year. If not, I wish you the best in finding another club.

Bill

So what others are saying isnt true is this what you are saying because it sounds like you firmly stand behind the club owner and the way he conducts his business

#3147220 - 01/31/13 06:08 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Terence]
coltsfan
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Terence

Like any of you that would consider joining now, I had no prior knowledge of the club or club management when I joined. I was walking in cold and had to put some degree of trust in those who were organinzing it. I too, at the beginning, was a bit apprehensive for that very reason.

Bill

So what others are saying isnt true is this what you are saying because it sounds like you firmly stand behind the club owner and the way he conducts his business

I stand behind my experiences....which I shared above. My dealings with the club manager have been very positive.

#3147473 - 01/31/13 09:17 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: coltsfan]
UpperTully
8 Point

Like any of you that would consider joining now, I had no prior knowledge of the club or club management when I joined. I was walking in cold and had to put some degree of trust in those who were organizing it. I too, at the beginning, was a bit apprehensive for that very reason.

Bill

5 years in the club and you have not one bad thing to say. I speak with AC once on the phone and text for half a hour and pegged him for having a few loose screws.

Im glad a club member chimed in, has there been any members shoot deer that was protected by QDMA rules? Im just curious?

#3147526 - 01/31/13 09:49 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
coltsfan
4 Point

Not aware of any, but we have more issues with trespassers than members. I am almost certain a few we're taken by them.
#3147551 - 01/31/13 10:04 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: coltsfan]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

Hopefully this is true and rules are abided by, because the member that was kicked out of our club, was kicked out for blatant violations of club rules, and when called on it and rules and fines were enforced, this member refused to pay said fines and was promptly removed from the club.

Other than that, I have no other knowledge of this particular place other than what we were told and what others were told who inquired about it. Good luck and I hope it works out for the best.

#3147559 - 01/31/13 10:09 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

Originally Posted By: UpperTully

Im glad a club member chimed in, has there been any members shoot deer that was protected by QDMA rules? Im just curious?

Funny you say that, UpperTully. See my post above, and you will know why the person was removed from our lease.

#3147609 - 01/31/13 10:49 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: mossyhorns300]
Yeppers
4 Point

Loc: Bartlett, TN

WHOA THERE, UpperTully!

I don't know why you are so mad, but I ASSURE you that the club manager is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER and one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

I joined the club last year, got in late, and was given EVERY possible courtesy. I even borrowed his popup camper (which he DELIVERED to the campground!).

You are saying things based on your interaction, which apparently didn't go well...and that's too bad, but attacking his mental state...come on.

I back up what Colts fan said about the members too. I was at last fall's workday and met some real nice people.

#3147614 - 01/31/13 10:59 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
Yeppers
4 Point

Oh, and to answer your question about deer being killed outside of QDMA rules, yes, pretty sure someone did based on info from the manager and his efforts to find out who did it. I am also pretty sure that person was confronted about it too...

He really is trying to run a good club. All I can guess is that you two just clashed.

#3147616 - 01/31/13 11:02 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
Yeppers
4 Point

Mossy, I don't personally know the hunter on the website pic...

But I promise you, if he's still a rule breaker like he was in your club, then he won't last long at PineTop...

Our manager IS A NINJA...and he will find out, and that dude will be GONE...

#3147649 - 01/31/13 11:42 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
mossyhorns300
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Yeppers
Mossy, I don't personally know the hunter on the website pic...

But I promise you, if he's still a rule breaker like he was in your club, then he won't last long at PineTop...

Our manager IS A NINJA...and he will find out, and that dude will be GONE...

I sure hope so. Several guys had bad run ins with him. Good luck next season and I hope it works out well for everyone. I just hate to see one bad apple ruin it for everyone.

#3147987 - 02/01/13 09:11 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: coltsfan]
UpperTully
8 Point

I was just curious because AC had told me on 12/29 that he was having issues of people shooting bucks that didn't meet the requirements and was kicking several members out

#3148018 - 02/01/13 09:33 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
UpperTully
8 Point

WHOA THERE, UpperTully!

I don't know why you are so mad, but I ASSURE you that the club manager is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER and one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

I joined the club last year, got in late, and was given EVERY possible courtesy. I even borrowed his popup camper (which he DELIVERED to the campground!).

You are saying things based on your interaction, which apparently didn't go well...and that's too bad, but attacking his mental state...come on.

I back up what Colts fan said about the members too. I was at last fall's workday and met some real nice people.

Please understand I am the least bit mad, im a strait shooter and call it as I see it. My dealings with AC was not that great. I had inquired with AC about joining, filled out a application and was waiting for his call. He stated he would call around the 20th. I heard nothing took it as he chose someone else. So no big deal. He text me on the 30th, I told him I was still interested and wanted to come up and lay eyes on the property but it would be a week to 11 days before I come up since he caught me at the end of my 6 days off and I wasn't sure what my days off were until I went back to work ( which would be the following day). He told me he wanted a schedule commitment from me instead of a week or so and to call him when I was serious and he MIGHT give me a brief tour if he had a spot open. told him again I don't know when my days off are until I go back to work ( which was yesterday). He then told me I can just mail or pay dues over the website. Which I was not going to do without laying eyes on the property and physically meet the man I was dealing with. He was not understanding of that and rambled on about people blowing smoke up his arse, referred to me as a wannabe dipshat city hunter and mentioned he has 100 problems he deals with weekly with this club. That didn't rub me to well so I told him I told him to forget it if he cant wait for me to find out what days off are and let him know. He kept texting me ranting on after that, that's just a horrible way to conduct buisiness. If you care to see some of the texts I can email then to you. He maybe the nicest man in the world but after that I'd beg to differ.

Im sorry, maybe y'all have a good club but to a potential member that has received very vague and little information I cant base my decision off of a website with pictures or blindly send money to a guy who doesn't give me a full name, not with as many scam artist that are out there today. Anyone can build a website posed as a club and pass out memberships. It was all the signs of being a disaster waiting to happen considering I got very little feedback on here in my initial post but with him acting like that I wouldnt recommend anyone dealing with him, nor does the ones that's seen the conversation and especially not after the things I've been told through PM's about PTHC.

Edited by UpperTully (02/01/13 10:07 AM)

#3148094 - 02/01/13 10:24 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
Yeppers
4 Point

I hear what you are saying, and I think I understand your position on this...

Basically, you guys just didn't hit it off...LOL

All I can tell you is, when I couldn't find ANYWHERE to hunt, I didn't care whether or not I saw the land first. And, since it is 1.5 to 2 hours for me, depending on section, I wasn't thrilled about driving that far, but for the price, you really can't beat this club.

I have one other option - a friend of mine runs a 600 acre club in Fayette Corners area, that I can join for 1000/yr. I really like him, but I just can't pay that. It is literally not within my budget, but I consider it from time to time just because I can be there in 45 minutes.

Even if I do decide to pay 1000 to shorten my drive, I would still probably stay in PineTop because of...
1. 2500+ acres!
2. Really good section organization
3. first come first server "put tag on the board" system
4. constant upkeep of gates by manager
5. constant presence on land of manager
6. rule enforcement by manager
7. willingness to help in stand placement by manager
8. offers to guide by manager
9. etc

Did you notice the ones with stuff about the manager? He really does try hard.

If you guys got cross, it was probably more a personality clash than anything else.

I hope you find a place to hunt, and I wish you good luck.

Business sometimes ends this way, but there's nothing you can do to make sure no one ever pisses you off, it's just gonna happen. When it does, we all have the right to walk away...

#3148119 - 02/01/13 10:50 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
Yeppers
4 Point

The ONLY complaint I have is that I don't live closer to this club...

In fact, if this club was within 45 minutes of Bartlett, AC could probably charge 2K or more a year for the acreage he has.

He could charge more now, but he told me he just didn't think it was right to pocket a bunch of cash doing this. He still works for a living, and this club is NOT his living, he just loves doing it and being out there.

You might say he was blowing smoke when he told me that, but I consider myself a pretty good judge of people, and I don't think he was lying to me.

And to the person who said "I'll never join a 25+ member club again", all I can say is that the hunting pressure in our club is never a problem. We have about 50 SECTIONS, so they can't all EVER be full.

You could hunt a different section every time you go out, and never hunt the same place twice if you wanted to.

The simple truth is openings come up because people break rules, and some people don't stay cuz it's too far to drive. Then, AC opens it up and gets new members. Then, they decide whether or not they are happy. Some leave.

But at such a low price, some (even I did) wonder "is this too good to be true?" and get suspicious.

I'm just glad I have a place to hunt. I didn't for a few years, tried the public land thing, and didn't like it.

To each his own...

#3148190 - 02/01/13 11:43 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

All I can tell you is, when I couldn't find ANYWHERE to hunt, I didn't care whether or not I saw the land first. And, since it is 1.5 to 2 hours for me, depending on section, I wasn't thrilled about driving that far, but for the price, you really can't beat this club.

I have one other option - a friend of mine runs a 600 acre club in Fayette Corners area, that I can join for 1000/yr. I really like him, but I just can't pay that. It is literally not within my budget, but I consider it from time to time just because I can be there in 45 minutes.

Even if I do decide to pay 1000 to shorten my drive, I would still probably stay in PineTop because of...
1. 2500+ acres!
9. etc

If you guys got cross, it was probably more a personality clash than anything else.

Business sometimes ends this way, but there's nothing you can do to make sure no one ever pisses you off, it's just gonna happen. When it does, we all have the right to walk away...

Would be nice if the "Manager" would keep his members off my buddies land. We have found several contractors ribbons coming off PT onto his land

#3148214 - 02/01/13 12:20 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
UpperTully
8 Point

1. 2500+ acres!
9. etc

Well thats the thing, im not hard up to find a place to hunt. I have over 50,000 acres of public land within 30-45 mins away at my disposal. That has very mature bucks on it. Ive hunted the lands for 20 years now, it wont kill me to hunt it another year or two. I was looking for something different. Mainly Unit L to open my options us ever more and have a decent place to turkey hunt

Sounds like the set up works for yall, thats great, more power to yall!

#3148263 - 02/01/13 01:03 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
volsgo1
10 Point

Loc: Collierville, TN. 38017

I want say anything to yall I wouldnt say to AC. AC is genuine, he is a character no doubt, Id say he is a redneck and he would probably smile and say [censored] right!!!

I met AC on this board and we bought and sold a few guns from eath other and I even paid him to do some work on my house.

Ive considered joining Pine Top because around Memphis its hard to find affordable hunting leases. One I want in really bad goes for 1750.00 for 1000 acres. Last 7 years I have hunted right across the MS. line from Fayette County and its cost me 1000 for the lease and 430 for out of state license. So if you are willing to drive 1/1/2 hours and abide by the rules 400.00 for 2500 plus acres is a dang good deal.

No doubt AC aint gonna sugar coat it but its his club his rules and he aint gotta sugar coat it. I do believe he is a stand up guy that will go out of his way to make sure you enjoy the membership but he wants a commitment to the club and his rules.

Will I join Im not sure because of the drive. Buti wouldnt be scared off by a crazy red neck. Again Id call AC that to his face and he would call me a city slicker hunter wanna be and chuckle. But he is harmless just haveing a little red neck fun. Try it I bet your opinion will change.

Ive also been a member at Ames Plantation for a couple years in the past. Talk about rules they had planty. Talk about an Authoritative Guy, Alan Houston is such but his intent is good he wants to run a tight ship for safety and herd dynamics. Same with A/C just a different personality.

Edited by volsgo1 (02/01/13 01:07 PM)

#3148275 - 02/01/13 01:17 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: volsgo1]
Yeppers
4 Point

A.Hall,

What is a contractor's ribbon? I don't know what that means...

and I'm sure if you tell AC where you are, and where you think our guys are coming on your land, he'll make sure we all know to stay out of there...

You know a section # to tell me? Maybe a location area, like sweet lips, or something like that? Just be specific and it'll be squared away I'm sure.

Now, to be fair, sometimes there are disputes about where our rights end and another's begin, so make sure that's all clear before getting too upset, ok? AC has agreements with people who cut through ours to get to theirs, and vice versa. Also, sometimes, the timber company claims a piece or a road, and an adjacent landowner "disagrees" with that claim. AC and the club members try to be respectful of each situation, but we can't get between the company and the other landowners.

So anyway, be specific and contact AC directly rather than throwing out a generalization on TNDeer, ok? His number is in the Craigslist Ad posted earlier in this thread. If that don't work, let me know and I'll give him your number.

Geez...

#3148283 - 02/01/13 01:26 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
Yeppers
4 Point

You might mean the little markers that people leave to mark trees to get to/from a stand in the dark?

Or do you mean yellow tape with "Caution" on it?

Not sure what you are saying...

#3148289 - 02/01/13 01:30 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
Crosshairy
10 Point

He's saying someone was marking trails onto his friend's property that apparently came off of the club land.

Orange/yellow/whatever tape.

#3148291 - 02/01/13 01:31 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

Yeppers

We have all the hardwood on the left / North side of Pine Top road. Our camp is the last trailer on the left before the split in the road

#3148294 - 02/01/13 01:38 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: A.Hall]
volsgo1
10 Point

AC says call him at 731-608-5587 and if there is a problem it will be corrected pronto

#3148296 - 02/01/13 01:39 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: volsgo1]
volsgo1
10 Point

Now ColtsFan may want his markers back. LOL

#3148341 - 02/01/13 02:37 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: volsgo1]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

I talked to him before hunting season and addressed the problem with him

#3148400 - 02/01/13 03:39 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: A.Hall]
Yeppers
4 Point

I don't see how anybody of our club would be west or north of pinetop road...we pretty much all enter from Hurst road...

Shouldn't be any confusion there. Are you sure it was somebody from our club? Did you take a pic of the vehicle? Our guys have to have stickers on their vehicles, and AC knows what vehicles are ours...

If you already talked to him, are you feeling like it didn't get fixed? People still doing it?

Edited by Yeppers (02/01/13 03:39 PM)

#3148424 - 02/01/13 04:04 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
coltsfan
4 Point

Volsgo1, the only ribbons I put up were to mark the blood trail of the deer I got!!! Smack dab in the middle of the property! You really ought to join.....don't worry about the drive....we can alternate driving each trip over and thus split the mileage/cost.
#3148430 - 02/01/13 04:08 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

Hurst and Pine Top are the same road...anyhow we are the last trailer on the left on Hurst Rd

We walked the property hard this year didn't find any evidence of anybody trespassing

#3148438 - 02/01/13 04:15 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: A.Hall]
Yeppers
4 Point

Nope, Hurst runs north/south between Silerton and Grooms...

Pine Top runs north/south heading north, then turns left at Barret (and Barret turns into Grooms as it heads east)

...according to google maps and the road signs...

#3148556 - 02/01/13 06:55 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
volsgo1
10 Point

I think we should all meet at the trailer and consume beers until we agree trespassing ampng members ofeoyher clib is acceptable.

#3148971 - 02/02/13 08:41 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: volsgo1]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

Originally Posted By: volsgo1
I think we should all meet at the trailer and consume beers until we agree trespassing ampng members ofeoyher clib is acceptable.
Looks like you had a couple beers there at the end \:\)

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3149088 - 02/02/13 10:58 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Football Hunter]
volsgo1
10 Point

Ill never tell. Hiccup

#3149095 - 02/02/13 11:02 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: volsgo1]
TNRazorback
6 Point

Loc: Tipton County, TN

Tully, many turkeys on John Tully or Lower Hatchie?
#3149767 - 02/03/13 04:00 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: TNRazorback]
UpperTully
8 Point

Theres a few, the numbers are really at the mercy of ole man river. The big flood a couple years ago put a hurt on a good bit. Looks like they had a good hatch last year so its on a climb

Edited by UpperTully (02/03/13 04:03 AM)

#3150837 - 02/03/13 10:22 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: UpperTully]
TNRazorback
6 Point

Loc: Tipton County, TN

Forgot all about that, up to 47 ft on Memphis gauge and about all of it was under water. Folks were launching from the road on the bridge at Cold Creek.
#3184352 - 03/05/13 02:57 PM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: TNRazorback]
Yeppers
4 Point

A. Hall...

A.C. was out marking boundaries today and putting up signs along our borders. He came across a stand that he thinks might be ours, but it's just on the other side of the boundary on your land. If it's yours, let us know and it will be left, but, since it faces our land's side, we think it might be one of our members. If it is one of our guys, A.C. will get it immediately and remove it, since it should NOT be on the border.

The picture shown below is the stand...

It is right below your trailer in the slough...

#3588305 - 02/15/14 08:40 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
BULL MOOSE
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Jackson, TN

Anyone know if this club is still active?
#3589404 - 02/16/14 07:30 AM Re: Pine Top Hunting Club [Re: Yeppers]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

A. Hall...

A.C. was out marking boundaries today and putting up signs along our borders. He came across a stand that he thinks might be ours, but it's just on the other side of the boundary on your land. If it's yours, let us know and it will be left, but, since it faces our land's side, we think it might be one of our members. If it is one of our guys, A.C. will get it immediately and remove it, since it should NOT be on the border.

The picture shown below is the stand...

It is right below your trailer in the slough...

Just now seeing this, it does look like one of ours, but not sure of the location. We do have on missing by the slough on the east side by the field

Page all of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Litemup80, five by five, Doe1961, OfficerBuck, rapalabuck
13311 Registered Users
Who's Online
15 registered (Zulu, redblood, keystonecop, TeamTndeer, Fearless, deerchaser007) and 53 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13311 Members
42 Forums
94111 Topics
1099519 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.109 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.