Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#3097154 - 12/27/12 07:32 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: de novo]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: de novo
 Originally Posted By: Dale3

LOL,no i just dont have my head up ron pual's A%*^% as you.
Get your head out of Ron's a%*, mabe you would be also.

Irony, is no poster on this forum was more emphatically drinking Kool Aid during the primaries than you on your Cain Train.

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Like it or not but Rob Paul is FINISHED next week, he retires Dec 31. He will be just another US citizen with a retirement package to live off. The cult members will still follow him around like the sheep they keep talking about. I only pray they leave Ryan alone otherwise they will kill any chance he has to win a higher national office.

First of all, Paul refused to participate in the Congressional pension plan because he considers it immoral. He will rely on his private retirement. Very few members of Congress possess his principles or integrity.

Secondly, his political influence will likely increase with his PAC and his support for his son's likely Presidential run. You know, the one, you still delusionally claim is nothing like his father. Thirdly, I need a translation for most of that post ... Rob Paul, Paul Ryan, Rand

No you wouldnt be all over it. Nra put forth a very good plan, one i do not even beleave you have read.It includes local,state, federal, communites,local volunteers, NOTHING to do with a "MASSIVE FEDERAL POWER GRAB" scary words, like a liberal you use.
The NRA PLAN is, LET's SECURE OUR SCHOOLS NOW, work out the BS later as it will take FOREVER.

The problem with federal money is that it comes with strings attached from the feds. Regardless, of the NRA's intentions a new federal bureacracy will be created. The Dept of School Security with agents, regulations, etc. Congress doesn't just give the money away, they insist on telling you how to spend it and use it to control you. This good bill will morph just like the patriot Act and the TSA and the NDAA - It will become another federal power grab.

Below is a portion of the NRA's statement. The NRA has the right idea but the Senate will not allow a good bill to pass and hopefully the House will fight any bad bills (i.e. gun control) We don't need any federal appropriations. :
I call on Congress today to act immediately, to appropriate whatever is
necessary to put armed police officers in every school and to do it
now, to make sure that blanket of safety is in place when our children
return to school in January.

Originally Posted By: youngandfree
When you debate Ron Paul, you will lose. He is as Constitutionally sound as they come.
There is the problem with the handful of Paul bashers on here. They are not debating what Paul believes or any of his supporters, they are at odds with our own Constitution. His beliefs are simple, is it constitutional? This is how he earned the Dr. No reputation, sadly, many of the laws passed and supported by Dems and Pubs alike (that he vehemently opposed) in his career spanning over 30 years simply do not pass that simple test.

Originally Posted By: TX300mag
You know, I'm not so concerned about democrats and liberals pushing for bigger government and more TSA-style responses. That's what democrats and liberals are SUPPOSED to do.

When conservatives and Republicans advocate stuff like that, we're in BIG trouble.

A very true statement. Fortunately, they appear to be in the minority on this topic at this point.

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Look at the tile of the thread. The first two words are Ron Paul and here you are trying your best to help Ron Paul, in fact that's the major reason you are ever posting on it let alone reading the posts. don't beleive me, do a simple search of threads. I already did so I know how many times you posted on them.

More irony is that I would wager you are every bit as active on Ron Paul threads as TX300.

I would not waste my time on a ron paul site. Went there once do to a link and found Paulys bashing other Paulys for being such kool-aid drinking a%*(^( and turning people off for Ron. Pretty funny.
SORRY it happened to be RON, i would have posted it no matter who it was! I AM NOT LIKE YOU! I would have POSTED THIS IF HERMAN CAIN HAD SAID IT AND BASHED HIM FOR DOING SO!I am and did was the FRIST to pOST MANY OF Herman CAins downfalls. NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL. I GET NO ONES PREFECT! UNLIKE YOU I DONT COMPLEATLY CONDIME SOMEONE WITH NO PROOF, NO FACTS! I BASHED HERMAN CAIN MANY MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM ALONE! Apprently your lying or you have NEVER EVER know someone who had an affiar! I HAVE KNOW MANY! The LAST ONE IN HERMAN CAINS TAKE DOWN, WHAT WAS IT 12-15 YEAR AFFAIR SHE CLAIMED and YET SHE HAD NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER OF IT?? 80 PLUS TEXT MESSAGES THAT NEVER SHOWED ANY AFFIAR AT ALL? ONLY SHOWED WHAT HERMAN CLAIMED WAS HIM HELPING HER WITH MONEY? I will ASK YOU AGAIN AND MAYBE YOUR TO YOUNG AND CLUELESS TO KNOW, IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAD AN AFFIAR, WHEN HAS THERE NOT BEEN ANY PROOF OF IT? IF YOU BELEAVED THAT LAST WOMAN, THIS WENT ON FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND SHE HAD ZERO PROOF! MANY MANY YEAR SHE CLAIMED WITH ZERO PROOF! I ASK YOU AGAIN LIKE I DID THEN DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO EVER HAD AN AFFAIR, IF YOU DID THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THERES PROOF OF IT! I THINK YOUR VERY YOUNG, BECAUSE IF YOU WERENT YOU KNOW A AFFAIR FOR SO MANY YEARS AS CLAIMED BY HER THERE WOULD WITHOUT A DOUT BE PROOF! 80 PLUS TEXT MESSAGES AND NOTHING WITCH EVEN MADE YOU THINK OF AN AFFAIR! YOUR CLUELESS OR LIVE IN LIES AND HAVENT BEEN AROUND MUCH IF YoU DIDNT GET THAT! I'm NOT saying Cain didnt, but it [censored] sure wasnt with her, or the blonde bimbo, or the other prooflless claimers! I dont just like you make myself beleave BS thats unproven. I just dont take 53 yrs and throw them out the window as you! As i stated back then, i can see Cain doing such things, but not with any of those who came forth! Cain was full of himself like so manym have been! Cain liked himself to much and was a above grabbing blond bimbo slut, and pulling her to his #(*%%(! THAT WAS NOT HIS STYLE, THATR WAS NOT HOW HE THOUGHT OF HIMSELF. CAIN WOULD HAVE IF HE DONE IT BEEN ABOVE THAT IN HIS MIND. you are and were cleary young and dumb or you would know this! I have many many many black friends and they cheat, more so than whites! its a fact. Weather its a married black man or black woman they cheat more so than whites i know and is more exceptable. The white woman who said he pulled her head down was a slut and had been all her life, a gold digger. what was this your first trip? The last, i have NEVER in 53 yrs heard such a insane lie! She claimed of a 12-15 yr affair with ZERO proof! She claimed 80+ text messages with ZERO PROOF.
You NEVER posted any bad on ron paul, i was ALWAYS THE FIRST TO REPOORT BAD ON HERMAN CAIN! I DONT LIVE IN YOUR LIES!
TX300mag BASHED THE NRA'S PALN AND HE PROVE DON THIS TOPIC HE HAD NEVER EVEN READ IT OR KNEW WHA T IT WAS ABOUT!!!!!
TX300MAG IS A LOSER! HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER HE TALKING ABOUT! HE NEVER READ THE NRA's PLAN!! WHAT A LOSER!
FOR you to think the NRA plan is helpful to the feds is compleat BS! JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOURSELF BELEAVE AND WHAT A INSANE COMENT THaT IS?
TX300mag comes on this thread bashing the NRA's Plan, and he DOes NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS! HE NEVER EVEN READ IT! INFACT SO INSANELY HE STATES IF IT HAD THIS AND THIS AND THIS HE BE FOR IT! TX300MAG IS NAME CALLING AND BELITTLING!
IT DID!! LOL HE HAD NEVER EVER READ IT! IF YOU BOTHER TO READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW THIS AND BE NO DOUT IN YOUR MIND!
ON TOP OF THAT HE TOTALLY COMPLEATLY AND HAD TO BE ON PURPOSE MISREPERSENTED WHAT Wayne LaPierre SAID, cause what he said was CLEARLY TEMPORARY! WAS clearly RIGHT NOW, NO MATTTER WHAT, NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT SIDE YOUR ON, LET GET OUR SCHOOLs SECURE BEFORE THEY COME BACK FROM the BREAK! THE NRA PLAN DID NOT GIVE INTO NOTHING!!
I reallly exspected better of TX300MAG and admit he DIDNT READ OR KNOW WHAT THE NRA PLAN WAS, BUT LIKE YOU, HE JUST COULDNT ADMIT HE WAS TOTALLY WRONG, and CLUELESS TO THE NRA PLAN!
WOW, SORRY I ASSUMED SEEING AS HOW YOUR BASHING THE NRA's PLAN, THAT YOU KNEW WHAT IT WAS! WASNT UNTIL YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF, THAT I KNEW YOU WERE COMPLEATLY CLUELESS! I QUOAT DIRECTLY FROM THE NRA PLAN AND TX300MAG iS like....
"Dale3, are we talking about the same NRA? This is from Wayne LaPierre of the National Rifle Association. Is it possible you were reading from someone else? "
YES WE ARE TX300MAG, YOU JUST DIDNT BOTHER TO READ THE COMPLEAT STATEMENT AND TOOK WHAT(LITTLE) YOU READ COMPLEATLY OUT OF CONTEXT, refused to comprehend what the NRA SAID!
NO TX300MAG TOOK ONLY A COUPLE OF LINES FROM

#3097156 - 12/27/12 07:32 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: fishboy1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
Here is my take.

1. I don't want the FEDS having ANYTHING to do with education. PERIOD.

2. I don't want the FEDS creating a police state/force in our schools.

3. Kick the FEDS out of our education system entirely and bring it all back to the local level. "FREE" gubment money is killing public education and now its actually killing our kids.

4. Do away with gun free zones. Stupid idea designed to harass and incarcerate law abiding citizens exercising the 2A

5. School boards ON A LOCAL LEVEL should offer more advanced handgun training to education employees willing to take the responsibility to carry on campus and be a volunteer defender.

I couldn't agree more fb.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3097175 - 12/27/12 07:50 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: fishboy1]
Mudbone
10 Point

Loc: Williamson cty. Tn

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
Here is my take.

1. I don't want the FEDS having ANYTHING to do with education. PERIOD.

2. I don't want the FEDS creating a police state/force in our schools.

3. Kick the FEDS out of our education system entirely and bring it all back to the local level. "FREE" gubment money is killing public education and now its actually killing our kids.

4. Do away with gun free zones. Stupid idea designed to harass and incarcerate law abiding citizens exercising the 2A

5. School boards ON A LOCAL LEVEL should offer more advanced handgun training to education employees willing to take the responsibility to carry on campus and be a volunteer defender.
ding ding!! We have a winner!

#3097176 - 12/27/12 07:51 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Dale3]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

AS for WILDCAT, i have no controll over him, nore should i have. I never once brought up the TSA, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST! JUST AS YOU HAVe no contol over TX300MAG, i have NO CONTROLL OVER WILDCAT, NOR DO I CLAIM TO! I do not know him at all, and have never claimed to. his has his ideas! JUST AS TX300 MAG has his! I do not defend him as you do TX300mag! Not my fault TX300mag apposed the NRA before he ever even knew what their plan was! That was just stupid! Now your making yourself look stupid trying to defend stupid! The text in this thread PROVE TX300MAG WAS STUPID! they prove he had no idea what the nra plan IS!!!!!! OH THATS RIGHT ACT AS IF OU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH. go along with it! EVERYTHING TX300MAG claimed was wrong with the NRAS plan, is in thier PLAN!
TX30mag did NOT read, did not KNOW the NRA's plan. Proven not by me, but himself!!! he had ZERO idea of what it was!! ZERO IDEA!

Edited by Dale3 (12/27/12 07:57 AM)

#3097192 - 12/27/12 08:03 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Dale3]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Loc: Crosby, TX

AS for WILDCAT, i have no controll over him, nore should i have. I never once brought up the TSA, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST! JUST AS YOU HAVe no contol over TX300MAG, i have NO CONTROLL OVER WILDCAT, NOR DO I CLAIM TO! I do not know him at all, and have never claimed to. his has his ideas! JUST AS TX300 MAG has his! I do not defend him as you do TX300mag! Not my fault TX300mag apposed the NRA before he ever even knew what their plan was! That was just stupid! Now your making yourself look stupid trying to defend stupid! The text in this thread PROVE TX300MAG WAS STUPID! they prove he had no idea what the nra plan IS!!!!!! OH THATS RIGHT ACT AS IF OU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH. go along with it! EVERYTHING TX300MAG claimed was wrong with the NRAS plan, is in thier PLAN!
TX30mag did NOT read, did not KNOW the NRA's plan. Proven not by me, but himself!!! he had ZERO idea of what it was!! ZERO IDEA!

Dale3, thank you for providing YOUR link. I had not read YOUR link in its entirety until you provided it for me.

Fortunately, there are other avenues of receiving news other than in your posts. Your post was NOT the first time NRA's plan has been revealed.

Team Peapicker

#3097207 - 12/27/12 08:13 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Very simple Dale3: You see the federal government as the solution, I see it as the problem (specifically in the case of school security).

Calling me stupid or deflecting everything back to Ron Paul is only a distraction from the issue of whether or not MASSIVE federal government intrusion into our schools is a good idea or not.

As fishboy stated, I've long supported removing the feds from the education system and allow the local levels to handle how our children are educated. My kids aren't in the government school system, but I think a quality education benefits everyone.

Team Peapicker

#3097235 - 12/27/12 08:34 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

I think that what's got people - me included - a little side ways with Ron Paul on this issue is that the NRA is getting hit on all sides by the Libs and Media...they don't need Ron adding fuel to the fire and giving Libs & the Media ammunition (pun intended) to use his comments (typically out of context) against the NRA.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3097236 - 12/27/12 08:36 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

Can't believe i overlooked this thread till now. Reminds me of another discussion I had a while back. I think what concerns many of us in a thread like this is that so many of you who are "conservative" are willing to let the federal government dictate things that should be left up to personal choice.

Y'all have got to quit thinking that it's us against them. It's not democrats against republicans. Both parties are working to protect civil rights in some areas and are willing to take them in others. You have to start paying attention to the issues rather than the parties.

As scary as it is, some of the things that the democratic party has proposed will protect civil rights while some of the things that the republican party has proposed (in this case the NRA) may infringe on civil rights. PAY ATTENTION TO EACH ISSUE AND DON'T JUST FOLLOW YOUR PARTY BLINDLY. Even the "tea party" has been far too willing to infringe on civil/personal rights.

#3097240 - 12/27/12 08:39 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TennesseeRains]
guthooked
4 Point

Loc: Gibbs

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains
I think that what's got people - me included - a little side ways with Ron Paul on this issue is that the NRA is getting hit on all sides by the Libs and Media...they don't need Ron adding fuel to the fire and giving Libs & the Media ammunition (pun intended) to use his comments (typically out of context) against the NRA.

Then they should take a little longer to think through their responses. We shouldn't support everything just because we support their general cause. That's intellectual laziness. The NRA let us down with this response. Frankly, they had enough incidents before now that they should have come up with a more appropriate response a long time ago. Seriously, how many school shootings have there been and this is their response? Late and lazy.

#3097369 - 12/27/12 10:08 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: guthooked]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Originally Posted By: guthooked
I think what concerns many of us in a thread like this is that so many of you who are "conservative" are willing to let the federal government dictate things that should be left up to personal choice.

exactly

Team Peapicker

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Litemup80, five by five, Doe1961, OfficerBuck, rapalabuck
13311 Registered Users
Who's Online
135 registered (Tennessee Lead, rooney, Wobblyshot1, nock, SEC, archer19, 15 invisible) and 176 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13311 Members
42 Forums
94132 Topics
1099930 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.188 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.