Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3095810 - 12/26/12 08:46 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: W C]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Loc: Crosby, TX

Oh, and Wildcat, you can walk into Ron Paul's offices in Texas anytime. He doesn't suck all of our tax dollars to provide that government "safety" you dream of for all of us. Matter of fact, he can be seen all over the place (church, shopping, riding his bike) with absolutely no security whatsoever.

Team Peapicker

#3095816 - 12/26/12 08:59 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: -DRM-]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: -DRM-
WhileI like the NRAs pro-active stand, I do think this is an issue that needs to be bottom-up, not top-down. Adding in another layer of federal red tape is not the answer, but letting states and local school boards figure out what works best for each school is the answer.

If a school does not want an armed presence, that needs to be up to the parents and administration of that school to decide. Let them bear the burden of deciding how best to protect their children, and leave the federal government out of it.

If you read the NRA plan, you would see that very much of what your saying is address in thier plan.
The whole purpose and reason for the NRA plan was to do it RIGHT NOW.Get security in our schools right now, before this happens again.
The NRA is willing to go over the top in resourses and fundings of thier own to make it happen RIGHT NOW. They know those who like RonPaul will cause this to drag on forever, like everything this government does.
The NRA plan is to protect our kids and schools RIGHT NOW, first and formost, THEN SORT OUT THE BS LATER, as we all know will take them forever, if they ever do!
The ONLY thing standing in the way of our childern and schools being safe, are those who are coming up with excusses why not to move on this RIGHT NOW.
How about we do it NOW,Get our shchools secured NOW, sort out the BS later?
Compared to the safety of our schools and children right now, blocking this plan, making excusses for not doing it, is nothing but meaningless BS.

#3095832 - 12/26/12 09:10 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Dale3]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Dale3, you sound like you're in panic mode buddy. That's right where both sides of the aisle want you.

Team Peapicker

#3095862 - 12/26/12 09:28 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
Dale3
8 Point

Originally Posted By: TX300mag
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Dale3, you sound like you're in panic mode buddy. That's right where both sides of the aisle want you.

LOL,no i just dont have my head up ron pual's A%*^% as you.
Do you have guns to protect yourself and your family? If so you must be in panic mode buddy!
No panic on my part, sick and tired of gun free zone where american citizens are stripped of thier rights to protect themselves, buddy! Get your head out of Ron's a%*, mabe you would be also.

Edited by Dale3 (12/26/12 09:30 AM)

#3095868 - 12/26/12 09:34 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Oh, and Wildcat, you can walk into Ron Paul's offices in Texas anytime. He doesn't suck all of our tax dollars to provide that government "safety" you dream of for all of us. Matter of fact, he can be seen all over the place (church, shopping, riding his bike) with absolutely no security whatsoever.

Once again it seems like the cult members cannot read.

I CLEARLY SAID WASHINGTON DC. Go ahead to the Capitol where Pauls office is in and try just walking in off the street.

I guess you all also support Obama's gun ban and that will work to keep the guns out of the schools. No supprise here.

#3095878 - 12/26/12 09:39 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: W C]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Like it or not but Rob Paul is FINISHED next week, he retires Dec 31. He will be just another US citizen with a retirement package to live off. The cult members will still follow him around like the sheep they keep talking about. I only pray they leave Ryan alone otherwise they will kill any chance he has to win a higher national office.

#3095917 - 12/26/12 09:56 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Dale3]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Dale3

LOL,no i just dont have my head up ron pual's A%*^% as you.
Do you have guns to protect yourself and your family? If so you must be in panic mode buddy!
No panic on my part, sick and tired of gun free zone where american citizens are stripped of thier rights to protect themselves, buddy! Get your head out of Ron's a%*, mabe you would be also.

I oppose the idea of a massive federal expansion that will make TSA look like it doesn't even exist. Ron Paul happens to agree with me.

Dale3, if NRA were able to eliminate gun free zones, I would be all over that. I'm able to distinguish between eliminating gun free zones and supporting a MASSIVE federal power grab. Are you?

Team Peapicker

#3095930 - 12/26/12 10:01 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Wildcat]
TX300mag
Pea Picker
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Once again it seems like the cult members cannot read.

I CLEARLY SAID WASHINGTON DC. Go ahead to the Capitol where Pauls office is in and try just walking in off the street.

I guess you all also support Obama's gun ban and that will work to keep the guns out of the schools. No supprise here.

OK, Wildcat. Thank you for clarifying that. I thought for a minute you were implying that Ron Paul was responsible for or supported that type of "security."

Where did I say I supported Obama's gun ban (or any gun ban for that matter?)

I simply stated that I'm against MASSIVE federal government expansions and power grabs as knee jerk reactions to tragic events. I understand that is a position you disagree with, but that's OK with me.

Team Peapicker

#3096060 - 12/26/12 11:51 AM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: TX300mag]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Well, I don't think the Fed Gov't should be sending out 'grants' for cops in schools - they shouldn't be involved in schools anyhow.

However, I DO think armed LEOs in schools would serve as a deterrent to loons intent upon murdering innocents - they'd just move to another 'gun free zone'.

I heard our county sheriff say it would cost $80,000 per school here. But...that's just how government approaches things.

Why couldn't off-duty police officers be employed to do same? For instance, here at the salt-mine, we employee local LEOs as security during their off hours. We do so thru our temp-to-hire service that handles all record-keeping such as 1099, workers comp., etc. All we pay is the agreed to hourly rate. They are already employees of the jurisdiction, have benefits there, and have 'insurance' on duty or off.

The LEOs arrive in their uniforms - and with marked cruisers. Haven't had a meth-head theft since.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3096080 - 12/26/12 12:04 PM Re: Ron Paul RIPS NRA for plain of officers in school [Re: Wildcat]
Dale3
8 Point

I dont care if it were Ron Paul or WHOEVER said this, Im sick and tired of the BS excusses for not doing the right thing NOW,then working out the BS later. Sorry polotics is more important to some than the safety of our children. We all KNEW this was going to happen!
Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
78 registered (SharpEyeGirl, rem7-08, WORM82, Big Ben, ImThere, Bass1090, 11 invisible) and 133 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85245 Topics
1030298 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.221 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.