Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3096384 - 12/26/12 04:32 PM Re: Class 3 or confiscation [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I don't think this nonsense will make it through congress.

If it does, all bets are off.

You said the very same thing about ObamaCare.

Ever since ObamaCare passed and later the Supreme Court backed it I have pulled ALL my bets on anything Obama does or says.

I'll give him one thing, he has PROVEN he can get anything he wants any way he wants it.

Never doubt he can get this done, the day you do you lose it all.

#3096423 - 12/26/12 04:53 PM Re: Class 3 or confiscation [Re: W C]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: W C
 Originally Posted By: BMan
Two good comments on this article:

Presumably, once registered, there will be no legal reason preventing their conversion to select fire.

Under the current NFA unless you are a manufacturer you cannot convert ANY NFA weapon to full auto. Even then the manufacturer can only sell to military or law enforcement. He cannot sell a post-86 to a regular joe. It had to already be a machinegun in 1986 to get on the registry. Don't be mislead into thinking otherwise. And to think that they will require registration as a means of control rules out a new amendment to NFA that would allow converting semi to full auto which would put more firepower into the hands they want to restrict.

He's right. Think about all the "souvenirs" brought back in WW II and were NEVER registered and it's too late to register them now. Those are 100% illegal to ever have and you get a $20,000 fine plus several years in prison for ever having one in you home that your GRANDFATHER brought home with him from the war.

#3096448 - 12/26/12 05:17 PM Re: Class 3 or confiscation [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Ever since ObamaCare passed and later the Supreme Court backed it I have pulled ALL my bets on anything Obama does or says.

I'll give him one thing, he has PROVEN he can get anything he wants any way he wants it.

Man, you must have extremely good memory...I think Obamacare passing caught everyone flat footed.

If they get this passed it will get ugly.

#3096535 - 12/26/12 06:15 PM Re: Class 3 or confiscation [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Man, you must have extremely good memory...I think Obamacare passing caught everyone flat footed.

If they get this passed it will get ugly.

Go back and read my posts. I said Obama WOULD get it passed and he did. I said the Supreme Court would OVERTURN it and they did not. Guess what?? Wes fought it tooth and nail, explained everything he could find about it and showed how wrong it was, he also said it would pass.

It seems like most people are laying back thinking "it" will never happen and then are caught flat footed when it does. Once they are caught flat footed they blame others like the NRA and other posters that said it will pass unless we fight it.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
118 registered (TAFKAP, bassassassin7, TN RDG RNR, 94user, Nooga Hunter, duckriver, 7 invisible) and 179 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85206 Topics
1029734 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.216 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.