Tndeer Logo

Page all of 9 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3090049 - 12/21/12 10:14 AM Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama
contendershooter
4 Point

Loc: TN, USA

We can all agree he has been the best gun salesman so far since first elected in 2008, now with the horrible tragedy that happened in CT, instead of focusing on real issues, as Rahmbo Emmanuel said, "never let a tragedy go to waste" he is pulling a knee-jerk reaction and proposing an assault weapons ban.

As we know, assault weapons are fully automatic, registered and closely monitored by the BATFE. The copies of assault weapons are just that, semi-automatic copies, not actual assault weapons.

I want to see how everyone feels about this proposal, about how Dicks Sporting Goods pulled every Modern Sporting Rifle styled on the AR platform, and if hunters care.

We don't need to be our own worse enemy, and I have already seen some hunters on YouTube do this saying "we don't hunt with AR's" or "we don't need sniper rifles" not understanding your bolt action with a scope is a sniper rifle in liberals eyes.

If hunters allow and tolerate this ban, especially with this administration which is much more liberal and dangerous than Clinton's, it won't stop there.

How do you all feel?

#3090061 - 12/21/12 10:17 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
jeff034fun
4 Point

Loc: lenoir city

it wont be long befor thay try to git all the guns
#3090062 - 12/21/12 10:17 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
contendershooter
4 Point

and by the way, I have checked all of the major sources of online ammo, magazines, etc, your .223, .308, 20 and 30 round AR and AK mags, all gone and being back ordered. I spoke to Daniel Williams up at Guns and Leather in Hendersonville, he told me all 223 ammo according to his wholesale distributors is being rationed to gun stores and big box retailers, so expect to see a similar situation as it was with 380 ammo a couple of years ago.
#3090099 - 12/21/12 10:40 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
pseshooter300
8 Point

Loc: kingsport

Glad i dont have a AR never got into that AR hype couldnt justify buying one over a bolt action rifle hopefully nra will stand up for us
#3090200 - 12/21/12 11:49 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: pseshooter300]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

NRA= negotiating rights away!

Brace your cods for some sort of ban is coming. Liberals are drunk on emotion even more than usual and many otherwise sober people have imbibed heavily as well. This will not end well for individual freedoms.

#3090206 - 12/21/12 11:53 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: 348Winchester]
UTGrad
14 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

Does anyone really need an AR?

Conservative here but father of two young boys. CT hit home to me.

I think every school should allow concealed carry and have an officer.

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?

#3090238 - 12/21/12 12:20 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
travle
4 Point

Loc: NW Tenn

to me it doesn't matter the weapon he chose to use or anyone chooses to use. killing only 5 people instead of 20 is just a tragic. I have read it took him 5 mins to do what he done with that AR that is chambered for .223. You could load multiple clips or bullets with a .223 bolt action rifle in 5 mins. Same goes for a pistol. The clip is easily changed. I believe this has nothing to do with the weapon he chose. It just gives the government somewhere to point the blame. Friday night, after all this happened, they showed a news show which interviewed a big wig in California that said they had banned all assault rifles. The next lady the interviewed said even though the assault rifle banned was in place the death rate by guns was still just as high. This banning types of weapons does stop the problem, just maybe slows some people down.
#3090250 - 12/21/12 12:28 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: jeff034fun]
TNCharlie
8 Point

Loc: Columbia TN

Originally Posted By: jeff034fun
it wont be long befor thay try to git all the guns

I don't know if this is a serious post or not. If it is meant to be serious, please learn some grammar, spelling and punctuation rules. If this is meant to make people appear ignorant who are opposed to having the second amendment violated, I suppose it does. But maybe that was the intent.

#3090257 - 12/21/12 12:35 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
TNCharlie
8 Point

Loc: Columbia TN

Originally Posted By: UTGrad

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?

Nowhere in the second amendment is "need" mentioned. That is just a distraction in discussing the real issues. Need has nothing to do with it.

Do you want me to decide what you need and then take away the things that I don't want you to have? Trust me, you don't. And I don't want anyone else or the government deciding what I need. The list is long of the things people want, have, or simply like or enjoy that certainly are not needed.

#3090260 - 12/21/12 12:38 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?
Why do you need a car that goes faster than 55mph?

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3090262 - 12/21/12 12:41 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: TNCharlie]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: TNCharlie

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?

Nowhere in the second amendment is "need" mentioned. That is just a distraction in discussing the real issues. Need has nothing to do with it.

Do you want me to decide what you need and then take away the things that I don't want you to have? Trust me, you don't. And I don't want anyone else or the government deciding what I need. The list is long of the things people want, have, or simply like or enjoy that certainly are not needed.

Good post, Charlie.

#3090263 - 12/21/12 12:42 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: pseshooter300]
contendershooter
4 Point

Originally Posted By: pseshooter300
Glad i dont have a AR never got into that AR hype couldnt justify buying one over a bolt action rifle hopefully nra will stand up for us
glad you feel that way even though you don't own one...many don't you just realize its only a matter of time before the "evil bolt action rifles" must go

#3090267 - 12/21/12 12:45 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
contendershooter
4 Point

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?
I have hunted with an AR, and still do periodically, and my friend hunts with a Remington R-25 in 308 as his primary rifle. He is retired military and that is the platform he is familiar with. Remember, all hunting arms were generated from the military weapons originally including the single shot, bolt action and semi auto remington 7400's and browning bar's. Now we have modern sporting rifles that generated from the M-16...gun evolution is real and we as hunters have always migrated from military arms to us, just with a different look so to say.

#3090300 - 12/21/12 01:19 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

I guess it is a good thing I don't have any guns.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#3090349 - 12/21/12 02:06 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: cecil30-30]
coontracker49
Spike

Loc: TN

I say get rid of the AR's I see no point in civilians owning them and if not ban them then put a 5 round clip and own no more than 4 clips and put it into a data base to keep a close eye on it JMO
#3090363 - 12/21/12 02:23 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
Urban_Hunter
8 Point

I think they should ban all guns including muzzleloaders so that BSK has to bow hunt. Or maybe just ban guns to all people with screen names of BSK. Would that be profiling? (evil laugh) \:D

You're never to old to learn something stupid.

#3090368 - 12/21/12 02:32 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: coontracker49]
BMan
16 Point

Originally Posted By: coontracker49
I say get rid of the AR's I see no point in civilians owning them and if not ban them then put a 5 round clip and own no more than 4 clips and put it into a data base to keep a close eye on it JMO

The average American has a better chance of being bitten by a coonhunter's dog, than killed with an AR.

I say get rid of those dangerous dogs; I see not point in letting them run loose.

#3090372 - 12/21/12 02:34 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Urban_Hunter]
morgancountry
4 Point

Loc: wartburg, tn

Im sorry coontracker, but I think you have missed the point of the 2nd amendment. It was not put in there so we could have guns to hunt with, it was put in so we would have weapons to defend ourselves against the govt. I think we need to be able to own any weapon the govt has, if I want grenades and a bazooka and I can afford it, I should have it.
#3090381 - 12/21/12 02:39 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Urban_Hunter]
Nacho
4 Point

Loc: Bradley County

If the Obama administration is successful in banning fully automatics, then that means only the criminals/bad guys will have these weapons. Same goes for banning all guns, if they are banned, then only criminals will have guns. That's how it works, look at illegal drugs - who uses them? "The same will happen with guns"
Still trying to the beat the 1st in each category - hopefully this will be the year?

#3090387 - 12/21/12 02:48 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Nacho]
chris1976
Spike

Loc: Mont. co. TN

Coontracker, you sir are a communist and are exactly what is wrong with our country today. JMO
#3090398 - 12/21/12 02:57 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: chris1976]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

Coontracker needs to track down some common sense.
#3090403 - 12/21/12 03:01 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?
Who needs,fast cars,who needs 4000 square foot homes,who needs a 44 magnum,who needs a yacht,who needs more than a single shot?

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3090405 - 12/21/12 03:02 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Nacho]
varminthunter123
6 Point

Loc: Somerville, TN

IMO...A Gun Ban is low hanging fruit to our stupid politicians. They are too stupid to figure out the real problem and to scared to react accordingly. The GUN Ban will not fix the problem, I believe that a vast majority of people understand this, but our elected politicians think that if they do this "Ban" then that will quite down the "Anti-Gun" right wingers and let them get back to ore important issues, such as ripping off the American taxpayer.

A Gun Ban would not have prevented this terrible tragedy in Conn., the gun didn't belong to the kid but to his mother, who knew he was a troubled child.

The bottom line is "You can't fix STUPID"

Government will NEVER stop a person from becoming mental unstable and wanting to hurt someone in revenge. If you take away the guns, they will find another weapon that will complete the task they wish.
What would have happened if this kid would have spent 5 minutes on the internet and went to Lowe's or Home Depot and hit the school with a car bomb, would have been a lot more the 20 kids killed that day.

You cannot outlaw everything that could be used as a weapon to kill another human being with!!!!!!

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

JMO!!!!!

#3090411 - 12/21/12 03:05 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: chris1976]
Terence
4 Point

Are guns will not go anywhere example hunting rifles hand guns and shotguns there are just far to many of them in the USA they could never get rid of them. I dont think they will ban these weapons but no one really knows. Im ok with it being harder to buy weapons. I believe it would be nice that if you are to purchase a weapon,why not make it mandatory you have to pass a training course for safety and such to purchase a rifle . You wanna buy a handgun ok take the carry and conceal course pass it and another course that focuses strictly on shooting pass that get your card and buy your weapon. This is simply my opinion like it or not its an opinion. Just 3 days ago I witnessed one man buy 4 AR'S not sure of the laws on that but tell me why he needed 4 ? You can easily make these over the counter AR'S full auto with some pin changes and maybe some filing here or there and there you go full auto . Guy down the road from me has a 50cal on wheels sitting in his front yard said he paid several thousands for. Says its not functional per law for the type of weapon it cant be fired. Do I believe he cant fire it no. If you shell out those big bucks just to have it and look at it but not fire it I would believe he would eventually make or get what is needed to fire it right... I know I would the curiosity would kill me if I payed thousands for something I couldnt fire I would eventually want to try it. My comments arent to make anyone mad or upset just an opinion across the board to make it harder to buy weapons in general . Do I have handguns? Yes I carry as well everyday are they going to take them from me no never its mine unless the government comes and gets it from me that would be the only way I will give up my guns and ill still have some stashed lol
#3090412 - 12/21/12 03:06 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: coontracker49]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

sounds like your utopia is in Europe,hmmmm,coontracker,what if had used a head lamp in the killings,would you be ok with a ban on head lamps?

#3090414 - 12/21/12 03:06 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: chris1976]
utfan1
10 Point

Loc: cleveland,tn

Let's ban coon hunting

Edited by utfan1 (12/21/12 03:07 PM)

#3090415 - 12/21/12 03:07 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Football Hunter]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

My guess is a gun ban will work about as well as prohibition

#3090417 - 12/21/12 03:09 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Football Hunter]
utfan1
10 Point

Let's ban crime. That will fix it
#3090419 - 12/21/12 03:10 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Football Hunter]
pcrc
8 Point

Loc: Knoxville

How many more times does this need to brought up. Has to be at least the 50th thread on this same subject. Enough is enough already. Everybody has made their opinion heard, at least twice and some 20-30m times. Or at least keep it out of the Serious Deer Hunting forum.
#3090422 - 12/21/12 03:11 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: pcrc]
utfan1
10 Point

Stop reading them
#3090429 - 12/21/12 03:16 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: utfan1]
pcrc
8 Point

Put them in the political or general section where they belong.
#3090461 - 12/21/12 03:47 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: pcrc]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

Just think what might happen if we spent the same amount of time and effort writing good, comprehensive letters to our Congressmen.

We accomplish nothing by posting on here...absolutely nothing.

Except maybe to give a written report to the government on who has guns and who is a safety risk.

Hmmm.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#3090960 - 12/22/12 12:38 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: cecil30-30]
DoubleTap89
Spike

Loc: Bradley County, TN

I personally own an AR and I personally detest the ignorant fool who "runs" our county. I don't NEED an AR but I enjoy it. It's much lighter to carry back when you have the rest of your gear. What the president (not capitalized on purpose) and the ATF don't understand is taking away firearms does not solve anything. It just pisses people off and when they want to take out their frustration and want to shoot someone they'll just stab them, or bludgeon them, or set their house ablaze, or build a pipe bomb and blow them up. The majority of violent deaths are caused by other weapon choices like ball bats or knives...NOT firearms. People have the right to defend their children and spouses. Violent deaths will skyrocket with the ban on firearms because no one will be able to defend themselves. The idiot in office is an arrogant controlling megolomaniac who needs to be shipped out of the country and sent to somewhere where citizens are unarmed but the criminals still have them. Might be a humbling experience huh?

Pissed off rant is complete. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

#3090966 - 12/22/12 04:24 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: DoubleTap89]
backwoodsoutfitters
4 Point

Loc: West TN

There is no gun ban coming! Just a bunch yuppies who will try to ban, but the NRA is not going to allow it or any other conservative for this matter.

#3091101 - 12/22/12 07:53 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Terence]
BMan
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Terence
Im ok with it being harder to buy weapons. I believe it would be nice that if you are to purchase a weapon,why not make it mandatory you have to pass a training course for safety and such to purchase a rifle. You wanna buy a handgun ok take the carry and conceal course pass it and another course that focuses strictly on shooting pass that get your card and buy your weapon.

So those of us who have handled weapons for decades now need to "pass a course" to show we're safe? Don't hardly think so.

You can easily make these over the counter AR'S full auto with some pin changes and maybe some filing here or there and there you go full auto.

You can also easily take fertilizer and diesel fuel and make a bomb; do we need to restrict those items as well?

Quit blaming inanimate plastic and metal objects for the actions of crazy people. That's not my opinion; that's common sense.

#3091104 - 12/22/12 08:07 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: BMan]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

Why is this even in the serious deer hunting section???

#3091110 - 12/22/12 08:22 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Urban_Hunter]
BSK
Jerkasourous of the non-typical kind
Non-Typical

Loc: Nashville, TN

Originally Posted By: Urban_Hunter
I think they should ban all guns including muzzleloaders so that BSK has to bow hunt. Or maybe just ban guns to all people with screen names of BSK. Would that be profiling? (evil laugh) \:D

Noooooo!!!! \:D

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3091113 - 12/22/12 08:30 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: BSK]
BSK
Non-Typical

I fully understand those who both do and don't own guns supporting a ban on AR-type high-capacity semi-auto rifles. It sounds good. It feels good to do "something." However, everything comes back to "will it actually help?" Due to the last AR ban, we already have 10 years of empirical data on what an AR ban will accomplish. The answer is nothing.

I don't own an AR. I have no interest in owning an AR. I'm NOT a big fan of the NRA (I support their basic goals but I don't support how they go about acheiving those goals). That said, "need" has nothing to do with Rights. How many people truly "need" protection from the government for their speech? How many of us would be in jail for the things we've said without Freedom of Speech? I bet very, very few. We don't really "need" Freedom of Speech. Yet how many of us want to give that Right up?

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3091120 - 12/22/12 08:40 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: BSK]
UTGrad
14 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

Freedom of Speech is a God given right but it's grossly abused.

Actually if I were to start another country I would not have carte Blanche freedom of speech. There are too many sick people that make sick music , games, movies, etc...I would ban that chit

#3091128 - 12/22/12 08:55 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
BSK
Non-Typical

Actually if I were to start another country I would not have carte Blanche freedom of speech. There are too many sick people that make sick music , games, movies, etc...I would ban that chit

Just remember that "Freedom of Speech" was only designed to protect individuals from repercussions from the government; i.e. protect people from the government taking action against them for things they said about the government. How that Right has been interpretted over time is something completely different.

#3091183 - 12/22/12 10:12 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: BMan]
Terence
4 Point

Originally Posted By: BMan
Im ok with it being harder to buy weapons. I believe it would be nice that if you are to purchase a weapon,why not make it mandatory you have to pass a training course for safety and such to purchase a rifle. You wanna buy a handgun ok take the carry and conceal course pass it and another course that focuses strictly on shooting pass that get your card and buy your weapon.

So those of us who have handled weapons for decades now need to "pass a course" to show we're safe? Don't hardly think so.

You can easily make these over the counter AR'S full auto with some pin changes and maybe some filing here or there and there you go full auto.

You can also easily take fertilizer and diesel fuel and make a bomb; do we need to restrict those items as well?

Quit blaming inanimate plastic and metal objects for the actions of crazy people. That's not my opinion; that's common sense.

And you are the reason arguments get started because you cant respect an opinion. I havent quoted anything I disagree with on here till now. The topic was gun ban not pipe bombs and fertilizer. GUN CONTROL is going to happen regardless of what everyone thinks if companies such as dicks and academy pulling certain weapons wasn't enough of a hint for everyone already. All Im saying as that when control DOES happen maybe these things need to be in place so that we can still own these weapons. Whats wrong with taking a course to purchase a weapon especially since you have used them for decades already right so then you should have no problem passing one. Or maybe instead of just staying on the topic of what we could do with gun control and make it better you bring up other things to stir the pot. They are going to ban certain weapons. it wasnt that long ago when you couldnt have these weapons anyway . And as far as common sense goes you might as well ban plastic forks, knives, tooth brushes, all silverware, bleach, batteries, electrical wire umm gun powder, baseball bats, cars, hammers, pocket knives, skinning knives, gasoline, lawn mower blades, lets see what else can I come with that can be used as a weapon...... All glass bottles, jacks, 4 way tire tools, chainsaws ,rope ,acid ,plastic bags,pillows, electricity and so on and so on. You see just about everything can be used to kill someone in the hands of the right sick freak. So thats my opinion on GUN CONTROL NOT WORLD CONTROL So spare me on banning fertilizer and that BS the topic is gun control. If you want the gun bad enough then you will take the necessary measure that get put into place to get it, since your already doing that to begin with by not having felonies and living your life crime free. Dont like the gun control thats fine to go to your local ghetto they can get you whatever you want lol .

Edited by Terence (12/22/12 10:18 AM)

#3091186 - 12/22/12 10:15 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Terence]
Terence
4 Point

Also my picture of passing a course was much bigger than just passing a course to get a weapon, by making it mandatory to take the carry and conceal course to purchase a handgun that makes criminals more aware of hey alot of people are carrying now LEGALLY ........
#3091304 - 12/22/12 12:40 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Terence]
OHVATN
4 Point

This post should have been made on the political discussion forum.

I'm a staunch defender of Americans' rights to "keep and bear arms" (guaranteed to us against the federal government by the Second Amendment, and state governments via the Fourteenth Amendment.) Arguments on this thread along the lines of "I can buy/own any type of gun I want" or "impose an assault weapons ban and next the liberals will be coming for my .410 single shot shotgun" or "the Second Amendment is there so I can protect myself against the government with any weapon that the government has" are not only incorrect, but also not serious, indeed ludicrous. Without a doubt and importantly, the Second Amendment is an individual right. However, as the US Supreme Court held in striking down the DC ban on handgun ownership and trigger lock requirements, Second Amendment rights are "not unlimited." Just as in Justice Holmes' famous dictum that you are not protected from arrest for yelling "fire in a crowded theater" by your First Amendment rights of free speech, you have no right to own or use any type of gun that you want. The Second Amendment has been historically interpreted, and most recently, to protect the individual's right to keep and bear arms to "those in common use for lawful purposes." Reasonable regulation of the right to keep and bare arms is just as clearly allowed, as is the guarantee of that individual right. That is the question. The Second Amendment is "not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

And, sentiments and arguments that your Second Amendment right is unlimited or that because a weapon can be used for hunting (or once was a military weapon and modern hunting rifles are derived therefrom) or carrying out the old slippery slope argument, are ironically and singularly unhelpful to the protection of your Second Amendment rights. Just as the NRA yesterday (in a huge strategic blunder that should have all NRA members, in addition to myself, calling for Wayne LaPierre's resignation), you have ceded any ability to lead and advocate on what really is the true question - reasonable regulation. Instead of calling for armed guards in all schools, shouldn't the NRA lead on defining what are assault weapons, and perhaps as important what are not, what could be an outline of the limits of reasonable regulation, how can background checks and data bases be improved to be the best possible at keeping any gun out of the hands of the mentally ill and felons, if my children need to pass a hunter's education course to get a hunting license, why shouldn't they or someone under a certain age not have to take an education course to obtain an "assault weapon," etc? How about this for some forward thinking out of the NRA (and unfortunately many of you), why not a federal law (a) imposing "shall issue" concealed carry on all states, and (b) the requirement to obtain a concealed carry permit to obtain an assault weapon? Instead, those of you and the NRA leadership are choosing to cede leadership on the issue in favor of the same old obstinacy, not seeing that the whole @^$%(#* equation has changed after Newtown. And by the way, many NRA members are likely fiscal conservatives, how are we going to pay for all of those armed guards and in two-three weeks as called for by Wayne? Oh, and also at a time when we're probably falling off the "fiscal cliff." Get real. Let's see a show of hands of the first volunteers to pay higher taxes for those guards.

#3091342 - 12/22/12 01:29 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: OHVATN]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: sds1961
And by the way, many NRA members are likely fiscal conservatives, how are we going to pay for all of those armed guards and in two-three weeks as called for by Wayne? Oh, and also at a time when we're probably falling off the "fiscal cliff." Get real. Let's see a show of hands of the first volunteers to pay higher taxes for those guards.

I think the government should execute on that plan and pull the funding out of the Department of Defense budget. The giant, bloated, big-government bureaucracy and federal jobs program known as the Department of Defense needs it's budget cut as badly as we need to cut entitlement spending.

My opinion is that gun violence agendas that don't focus primarily on illegal weapons possession in urban / ghetto environments are not serious agendas. That is where the majority of gun violence occurs. Hoodlums, punks, gang bangers and drug runners are not going take a class. Seriously - what is the gun control answer to the nation's urban scum bag problem?

Now, back to the Serious Deer Hunting Talk forum. Oh, wait...I'm already there \:o

#3091449 - 12/22/12 03:41 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
TheMMAn
Spike

Loc: Gallatin

And in this new country, who would decide which speech is acceptable (legal), and which speech is not?

#3091456 - 12/22/12 03:47 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Vermin93]
coontracker49
Spike

you all missed my point if Ar's are to be banned i see no problem with it and self defense what do you use hand guns for? is all im saying.. I know our amendments and I dont want to see any gun ban it P's me off to even hear it but if any guns are banned I would rather see the AR's banned other than any other gun and if they dont ban them a 5 round clip would be a good suggestion is all im saying.....

Another addition to this when Obama went in he started this crap to you couldnt hardly find any ammunition around here guess what now its the same way again. Has any one stopped to think this is a gov. way off making money I have thought it for a while

#3091465 - 12/22/12 03:52 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: coontracker49]
coontracker49
Spike

and ban coon huntin what does that have to do with this post and they mise well do it no one will let anyone coon hunt any more it wouldnt hurt my feelings none.
#3091482 - 12/22/12 04:08 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: coontracker49]
TheMMAn
Spike

you all missed my point if Ar's are to be banned i see no problem with it and self defense what do you use hand guns for? is all im saying.. I know our amendments and I dont want to see any gun ban it P's me off to even hear it but if any guns are banned I would rather see the AR's banned other than any other gun and if they dont ban them a 5 round clip would be a good suggestion is all im saying.....

Another addition to this when Obama went in he started this crap to you couldnt hardly find any ammunition around here guess what now its the same way again. Has any one stopped to think this is a gov. way off making money I have thought it for a while

I'm pretty sure that most people did not miss the point that you are OK with the government taking other people's constitutionally protected rights away, because you don't personally see the need in owning such a weapon

Edited by TheMMAn (12/22/12 05:34 PM)

#3091485 - 12/22/12 04:09 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: coontracker49]
TheMMAn
Spike

and ban coon huntin what does that have to do with this post and they mise well do it no one will let anyone coon hunt any more it wouldnt hurt my feelings none.

Can you run that thru Google Translate for me?

Edited by TheMMAn (12/22/12 05:33 PM)

#3091509 - 12/22/12 05:08 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: TheMMAn]
Remmy25-06
4 Point

Loc: W.tn

No law abiding american should have to take a safety course everytime he or she buys a gun it's your right to own it. There should be in place at hospitals that if u go in for any type of mental evaluation or have those problems it should be recorded with tbi and a red flag pop up but hippa causes a problem there. Banning ar-15s or high capacity magazines isn't the answer but congress is to stupid to know that it's just a band aid. Armed security in schools. COONHUNTIN COME ON MAN WHAT THE HELL!!!!!
#3091619 - 12/22/12 06:56 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
7mm08
10 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

Originally Posted By: contendershooter
 Originally Posted By: pseshooter300
glad you feel that way even though you don't own one...many don't you just realize its only a matter of time before the "evil bolt action rifles" must go

Exactly. While it was truly sad what a crazed mad man can do with an AR, the same could have been done with the long extended magazines for a Glock.

But what ultimately it comes down to is the Government wants control of you and me, and this is what the 2A was about. To prevent the government from taking away rights of the little man. Not just gun rights but speech, press, etc and control us in an eventual fascist state. It's happened before, this is not new. They have the man in place and they control the press enough to do it, as well as time to construct a plan for the next three years.....to get all the weapons. Don't believe it can happen? Read what happened in Australia.

#3091624 - 12/22/12 07:05 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: 7mm08]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Here's my peace: Citizens should not be outgunned/out armed by the law enforcemet extension of the goverment. Law enforcement should not be outgunned/out armed by criminals.

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3091643 - 12/22/12 07:15 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: 7mm08]
BigSatt
10 Point

Loc: Northern Middle Tn.

Originally Posted By: 7mm08

But what ultimately it comes down to is the Government wants control of you and me, and this is what the 2A was about. To prevent the government from taking away rights of the little man. Not just gun rights but speech, press, etc and control us in an eventual fascist state. It's happened before, this is not new. They have the man in place and they control the press enough to do it.

Exactly!

#3091650 - 12/22/12 07:18 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: BigSatt]
Remmy25-06
4 Point

Loc: W.tn

10-4 POSER!!!!!!!!!
#3091652 - 12/22/12 07:19 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Remmy25-06]
Terence
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Remmy25-06
No law abiding american should have to take a safety course everytime he or she buys a gun it's your right to own it. There should be in place at hospitals that if u go in for any type of mental evaluation or have those problems it should be recorded with tbi and a red flag pop up but hippa causes a problem there. Banning ar-15s or high capacity magazines isn't the answer but congress is to stupid to know that it's just a band aid. Armed security in schools. COONHUNTIN COME ON MAN WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

I didnt mean take a course everytime you want to buy a gun just a one time thing before purchasing a gun.

#3091666 - 12/22/12 07:29 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Terence]
7mm08
10 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

I will gladly turn over EVERY weapon I own to defend my family and home WHEN EVERYONE in the congress, Seneate, executive branches, AND hollywood entertainers that are protected by arm guards turn in their weapons. Simple enough.

Edited by 7mm08 (12/22/12 07:30 PM)

#3091917 - 12/22/12 11:16 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: OHVATN]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

Originally Posted By: sds1961
This post should have been made on the political discussion forum.

I'm a staunch defender of Americans' rights to "keep and bear arms" (guaranteed to us against the federal government by the Second Amendment, and state governments via the Fourteenth Amendment.) Arguments on this thread along the lines of "I can buy/own any type of gun I want" or "impose an assault weapons ban and next the liberals will be coming for my .410 single shot shotgun" or "the Second Amendment is there so I can protect myself against the government with any weapon that the government has" are not only incorrect, but also not serious, indeed ludicrous. Without a doubt and importantly, the Second Amendment is an individual right. However, as the US Supreme Court held in striking down the DC ban on handgun ownership and trigger lock requirements, Second Amendment rights are "not unlimited." Just as in Justice Holmes' famous dictum that you are not protected from arrest for yelling "fire in a crowded theater" by your First Amendment rights of free speech, you have no right to own or use any type of gun that you want. The Second Amendment has been historically interpreted, and most recently, to protect the individual's right to keep and bear arms to "those in common use for lawful purposes." Reasonable regulation of the right to keep and bare arms is just as clearly allowed, as is the guarantee of that individual right. That is the question. The Second Amendment is "not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

And, sentiments and arguments that your Second Amendment right is unlimited or that because a weapon can be used for hunting (or once was a military weapon and modern hunting rifles are derived therefrom) or carrying out the old slippery slope argument, are ironically and singularly unhelpful to the protection of your Second Amendment rights. Just as the NRA yesterday (in a huge strategic blunder that should have all NRA members, in addition to myself, calling for Wayne LaPierre's resignation), you have ceded any ability to lead and advocate on what really is the true question - reasonable regulation. Instead of calling for armed guards in all schools, shouldn't the NRA lead on defining what are assault weapons, and perhaps as important what are not, what could be an outline of the limits of reasonable regulation, how can background checks and data bases be improved to be the best possible at keeping any gun out of the hands of the mentally ill and felons, if my children need to pass a hunter's education course to get a hunting license, why shouldn't they or someone under a certain age not have to take an education course to obtain an "assault weapon," etc? How about this for some forward thinking out of the NRA (and unfortunately many of you), why not a federal law (a) imposing "shall issue" concealed carry on all states, and (b) the requirement to obtain a concealed carry permit to obtain an assault weapon? Instead, those of you and the NRA leadership are choosing to cede leadership on the issue in favor of the same old obstinacy, not seeing that the whole @^$%(#* equation has changed after Newtown. And by the way, many NRA members are likely fiscal conservatives, how are we going to pay for all of those armed guards and in two-three weeks as called for by Wayne? Oh, and also at a time when we're probably falling off the "fiscal cliff." Get real. Let's see a show of hands of the first volunteers to pay higher taxes for those guards.

How could an improvement in the database used for background checks have prevented the Connecticut school shooting? The kid who commited the murders used his Mother's guns??

What are you going to gain by issuing a concealed carry permit to assault weapons purchasers? You are just talking about another background check basialy equivalent that is already being done through the FBI NICS background check for EVERY gun purchase at the present time.

Edited by Hunter 257W (12/22/12 11:17 PM)

#3091922 - 12/22/12 11:32 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Hunter 257W]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

I truly fail to understand people who keep saying that there should be a training class required for people who buy so-called "assault weapons" when they are speaking in the context of a response to a public shooting such as the CT school. Please tell me how it will help to train these nut jobs that commit such crimes to be a better shot!?

If there is some way to get mentally disturbed people in the FBI NICS database, that's the only thing that can prevent a few of these tragedies. Wouldn't have prevented this particular case though as the guy used his Mothers guns.In other words, he did NOT buy the guns.

You simply CANNOT come up with a law that will prevent killing. Unless you can take it seriusly if the government passed a new law that read, "Bad people can't do bad things anymore" Even if all guns were banned, government agents came door to door confiscating everything, killing anyone who opposed them, violent crime will not end. It's so very simple that I fail to understand how some can't see that.

Edited by Hunter 257W (12/22/12 11:33 PM)

#3091978 - 12/23/12 04:36 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Hunter 257W]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

don't we get enough of this in the general forum?

amazing.....

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3092025 - 12/23/12 07:03 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bottom Hunter]
pcrc
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
don't we get enough of this in the general forum?

amazing.....

Apparently not. I asked that question on Friday. Would have thought the Moderators would have locked or moved this by now. Guess there is no more room in the general forum for another "Gun Ban" discussion so it spills over to here.

#3092035 - 12/23/12 07:12 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: pcrc]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

I can not belive this has gone on this long.

#3092213 - 12/23/12 10:26 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Terence]
BMan
16 Point

Originally Posted By: BMan

And you are the reason arguments get started because you cant respect an opinion. I havent quoted anything I disagree with on here till now. The topic was gun ban not pipe bombs and fertilizer. GUN CONTROL is going to happen regardless of what everyone thinks if companies such as dicks and academy pulling certain weapons wasn't enough of a hint for everyone already. All Im saying as that when control DOES happen maybe these things need to be in place so that we can still own these weapons. Whats wrong with taking a course to purchase a weapon especially since you have used them for decades already right so then you should have no problem passing one. Or maybe instead of just staying on the topic of what we could do with gun control and make it better you bring up other things to stir the pot. They are going to ban certain weapons. it wasnt that long ago when you couldnt have these weapons anyway . And as far as common sense goes you might as well ban plastic forks, knives, tooth brushes, all silverware, bleach, batteries, electrical wire umm gun powder, baseball bats, cars, hammers, pocket knives, skinning knives, gasoline, lawn mower blades, lets see what else can I come with that can be used as a weapon...... All glass bottles, jacks, 4 way tire tools, chainsaws ,rope ,acid ,plastic bags,pillows, electricity and so on and so on. You see just about everything can be used to kill someone in the hands of the right sick freak. So thats my opinion on GUN CONTROL NOT WORLD CONTROL So spare me on banning fertilizer and that BS the topic is gun control. If you want the gun bad enough then you will take the necessary measure that get put into place to get it, since your already doing that to begin with by not having felonies and living your life crime free. Dont like the gun control thats fine to go to your local ghetto they can get you whatever you want lol .

Maybe you need to calm down and get a grip. Your opinions hold no more weight than anyone else's; in fact, I'd say since your opinions are logically flawed, they hold far less weight.

You then go on a rant that states, among other things, "They are going to ban certain weapons. it wasnt that long ago when you couldnt have these weapons anyway." They've been legal since first introduced to the market in the 1960s.

I also enjoyed your admission that just about everything can be made into a weapon, but the only one that would justify being banned is one thing. Where's the logic in that? That's right, there isn't any.

If you don't want to read other people's opinions on things, then don't open the post.

#3105647 - 01/02/13 09:25 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Nacho]
contendershooter
4 Point

Originally Posted By: Nacho
If the Obama administration is successful in banning fully automatics, then that means only the criminals/bad guys will have these weapons. Same goes for banning all guns, if they are banned, then only criminals will have guns. That's how it works, look at illegal drugs - who uses them? "The same will happen with guns"
fully automatic weapons are illegal already under the 68 gun control act, but you can legally own a full auto if you go to a class 3 dealer, fill out your normal 4473 plus and additional form, pay a 200.00 tax and wait around 30 days for your background check to clear. Perfectly legal.

#3105652 - 01/02/13 09:29 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
contendershooter
4 Point

one thing here that seems to be a misnomer, is that the current copies of assault weapons, such as the MAK-90, the legal to own semi-auto version of the AK-47 and the AR-15, the legal to own semi-auto version of the M-16 are easily made full auto and that is just not the case. The parts are HIGHLY regulated, the receivers are different to a point, and you would have to be a highly, highly skilled gunsmith or someone with tons of military armory experience to pull a full auto conversion off that would work safely
#3105656 - 01/02/13 09:31 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
contendershooter
4 Point

And by the way TNDEER folks, here is the gun ban bill that Sen. Feinstein is scheduled to propose tomorrow, along with the NRA's explanation of the bill...

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federa...n-ban-bill.aspx NRA bill discussion and explanation

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons straight from the gun ban beast's web site

#3105678 - 01/02/13 09:54 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?

I do. I needed one because I wanted one. Does anyone NEED a rifle, shotgun or compound bow? It's a matter of choice. The 2nd amendment gives me the right to have any of those I I choose.

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3105981 - 01/02/13 01:21 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: contendershooter]
DirtyBear0311
8 Point

Loc: Milan, TN

Originally Posted By: contendershooter
one thing here that seems to be a misnomer, is that the current copies of assault weapons, such as the MAK-90, the legal to own semi-auto version of the AK-47 and the AR-15, the legal to own semi-auto version of the M-16 are easily made full auto and that is just not the case. The parts are HIGHLY regulated, the receivers are different to a point, and you would have to be a highly, highly skilled gunsmith or someone with tons of military armory experience to pull a full auto conversion off that would work safely

Safe-no, but anyone with a file and the ability to locate the sere can transform a semi into a fully. Regardless, we have rights and sometimes these rights create difficult situations in one form or another. The price of freedom and liberty is often paid in part by the consequences of the realities of the rights and freedoms but that doesnt mean that we should throw away our Constitutional rights just because things at times become difficult. This is America and many people have fought and dies for our rights. To throw them away because of difficult times is in my mind the same as spitting on their graves. JMO

Just because it's bad-a** don't mean it's a good idea.

#3106028 - 01/02/13 01:58 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bowdacious]
utfan1
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Bowdacious

Obama sucks

But who needs an AR?

that is the attitude that allows bans to start, problem is when the communist regime bans one particular type of gun it will open the door to ban all. yes i need/ want ar's
I do. I needed one because I wanted one. Does anyone NEED a rifle, shotgun or compound bow? It's a matter of choice. The 2nd amendment gives me the right to have any of those I I choose.

#3106084 - 01/02/13 02:42 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: utfan1]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

Everyone keeps going on about the second ammendment..... Id be willing to bet The times already came and gone that we couldve stopped a corrupt government. Its been corrupt for a long time now, slowly grown worse over the years. Theyve got the power to do whatever they want..... If they didnt we wouldnt bitch about all these ridiculous taxes, and paying the way for lazy bums, we would do something about it besides bitch, but we know better, we cant do crap about it. There isnt gonna be some big rising of citizens.... If anything, itl be a fight on your front doorstep when u least expect it! They tax us when a relative leaves something to us after death. Thats not right by any means. They made a freaking wheel tax!!!!!! wth is that about? They have the idea now...... They can and will continue to push us all around. Its only gonna get worse. When someone steps up and starts a revolution, Call me, im all in. Just stop crying.

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3106324 - 01/02/13 05:34 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: ]
Columbia Scott
6 Point

Loc: Columbia, Tennessee

I don't like the Roe Vs. Wade decision but it's the law and I have to accept it. Liberals don't like the second amendment but it's the law and they should accept it but they don't. They insist on changeing everything to suit their socialistic ends.

#3106375 - 01/02/13 06:01 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Columbia Scott]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Oh, I guess we have a "Bill of needs" and not rights.

If they think you don't "Need" it, then you have no right to it.

Got it. ;\)

America - Land of the surrendercrats

pitiful

#3106385 - 01/02/13 06:08 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Poser]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Poser
Here's my peace: Citizens should not be outgunned/out armed by the law enforcemet extension of the goverment. Law enforcement should not be outgunned/out armed by criminals.

This is the exact opposite opinion that our Founding Fathers had when they authored the Constitution.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3106557 - 01/02/13 07:37 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: de novo]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Since the days of Adam and Eve there has been evil on this earth. Cain slew Able, probably with his bare hands. Throughout history many bad people have done many bad things in many different ways. Evil is and has been here and will always be here. A gun is a tool, for many different things I might add. It is used for hunting, target shooting, personal defense, and yes killing. That is the nature of the beast. As a mechanic I own thousands of dollars worth of every kind of tool imaginable. I dont necessarily have to use one certain tool to do one certain job. I could use one of several different tools to do any number of jobs. If I wanted to kill and did not have access to a gun I would find a way to kill.

This nation was founded on gunpowder and lead. We would not be who we are today without guns and we will not be who we are tomorrow without them. Every major conflict known in these modern days have not been without a gun. Some have died by the gun but millions have been saved and are enjoying freedom right now BY THE GUN. When we inhabited this land we were looking for something better, something better than the tyranny of British rule, being told what we were and were not going to do. On July 4 1776 we declared ourselves free men and women, and that did come without a cost or without a GUN. In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Germany taking over the world. That also was not free or possible without a GUN. This fight is not going away as it has remained for thousands of years and our only real line of defense thus far has been GUNS and various other weapons put into the hands of many brave men and women. They fought for the freedoms we have today and just so happens that one of those freedom is to own guns per the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. To give that up now is to say it has all been for nothing. I have never been in the military but when the time comes to defend these rights on this soil I will fight as they fought. When THIS country is overrun by a tyrannical government where are we to go. There are no more undiscovered, uninhibited lands. The only option we have is to dig in and fight in one way or another. Some will say that it will never come to this. Some will say they can't do it. It has been done before and the results were not pleasant.

Edited by TeamMainStreet (01/02/13 08:57 PM)

Dont tread on me

#3106612 - 01/02/13 07:50 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: UTGrad]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Humorous, considering at least half of your 5000+ posts are about feces and flatulence.

#3106707 - 01/02/13 08:28 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: TeamMainStreet]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet

.....In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Communism invading ours and many other countries.....

Say WHAT????

#3106715 - 01/02/13 08:31 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: AndyW]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: AndyW

Humorous, considering at least half of your 5000+ posts are about feces and flatulence.

Good point.

#3106785 - 01/02/13 08:58 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bambi Buster]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet

.....In 1944 we invaded Europe to beat back the threat of Communism invading ours and many other countries.....

Say WHAT????

HAHA Fascism. There ya go.

Edited by TeamMainStreet (01/02/13 09:05 PM)

Dont tread on me

#3106860 - 01/02/13 09:36 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bambi Buster]
de novo
10 Point

Good point.

I thought this was a humorous good point as well. Ah, the irony!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3106865 - 01/02/13 09:39 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: de novo]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: de novo

Good point.

I thought this was a humorous good point as well. Ah, the irony!

Irony is one word that comes to mind, among others.

#3107276 - 01/03/13 08:35 AM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

LOL. Classic.

#3107740 - 01/03/13 02:26 PM Re: Gun Ban Coming..thanks Barack Hussein Obama [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Humm,This on a forum that we should all be on the same page and have each others back on this issue.
We are so screwed.

Page all of 9 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
72 registered (Allen Sullivan, chrmayo, tiecampdeerslayer, k-i-d-d, huntingfool, diamond hunter, 8 invisible) and 125 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
90932 Topics
1062553 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.055 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.