Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3089242 - 12/20/12 08:13 PM Re: I wonder why the media hasnt touched this?? [Re: Bambi Buster]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Several ridiculous or undocumented assertions in the article, but I believe the following is the best one.

...In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve....

Agreed.

Not only did Adam have plenty of range time with his mother, but how much "Expertise" do you need to execute defenseless, 6 year old children?

Reporting news is one thing. Creating news is something totally different. Is this story of the Sandy Hook shooting so lacking is substance that we need to create drama?

Exactly. "Secret" Pentagon mind control techniques, international banking conspiracy intrigue, and Batman movie subliminal clues, just to name the ones suggested here on TnDeer.

And now psyops has been added to the list.

#3089366 - 12/20/12 09:23 PM Re: I wonder why the media hasnt touched this?? [Re: Bambi Buster]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Several ridiculous or undocumented assertions in the article, but I believe the following is the best one.

...In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve....

Agreed.

Not only did Adam have plenty of range time with his mother, but how much "Expertise" do you need to execute defenseless, 6 year old children?

Reporting news is one thing. Creating news is something totally different. Is this story of the Sandy Hook shooting so lacking is substance that we need to create drama?

Exactly. "Secret" Pentagon mind control techniques, international banking conspiracy intrigue, and Batman movie subliminal clues, just to name the ones suggested here on TnDeer.

And the public doesn't care because the news media has them focused on the guns.

#3089474 - 12/20/12 10:37 PM Re: I wonder why the media hasnt touched this?? [Re: Locksley]
Hoss
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Hendersonville , TN

Originally Posted By: Locksley

Agreed.

And the public doesn't care because the news media has them focused on the guns.

And another shootout in Mexico where some Fast and Furious guns were used against law enforcement. This time one of the guns was sold to an assistant special agent of the ATF as a private sale. It was mixed in with the Fast and Furious guns. He says coincidence. Or was it profiteering? He says he sold the gun on the internet.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2047904214001/fast-and-furious-gun-found-at-beauty-queens-murder-scene/

Nothing to see here, Look away!, Look bad guns are the problem. Move along.

Edited by Hoss (12/20/12 10:38 PM)

A mere shadow of the man I once was... Me!

#3089495 - 12/20/12 11:05 PM Re: I wonder why the media hasnt touched this?? [Re: Stalkhunter]
hankll
Spike

Loc: Hendersonville, Tn, USA

Unbelievably, the drive by media, is all about what they want Americans to hear, and focus on, and if that means ignoring the obvious facts and focusing on the bad gun........well, the ends justifys the means, doesn't matter that the gun was in the hands of a disturbed individual who used the gun against our most defenseless population.....the gun did it, and we have to get rid of the gun......
#3089501 - 12/20/12 11:21 PM Re: I wonder why the media hasnt touched this?? [Re: Hoss]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Hoss
 Originally Posted By: Locksley

Agreed.

And another shootout in Mexico where some Fast and Furious guns were used against law enforcement. This time one of the guns was sold to an assistant special agent of the ATF as a private sale. It was mixed in with the Fast and Furious guns. He says coincidence. Or was it profiteering? He says he sold the gun on the internet.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2047904214001/fast-and-furious-gun-found-at-beauty-queens-murder-scene/

Nothing to see here, Look away!, Look bad guns are the problem. Move along.

Unlike mind control, international baking conspiracies, subliminal messages and psyops, this ATF revelation has substance. Though it is not related to the Connecticut shooting, it bears further scrutiny. Too bad it, too, will be swept under the Fast and Furious rug.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
71 registered (trevor2010, Lively0327, lung-buster, Cumberlandriver, in the dog house!, fredfred, 9 invisible) and 131 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85393 Topics
1031817 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.228 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.