Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3081247 - 12/15/12 09:39 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: recurve60#]
Mudbone
10 Point

Loc: Williamson cty. Tn

Anyone remember what happened in bellevue tn about 8 weeks ago. A crazy man chopped up a family with a kitchen knife?

If it was some sort of gun, everyone on this site would remember.

#3081282 - 12/15/12 10:37 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: recurve60#]
hankll
Spike

Loc: Hendersonville, Tn, USA

Originally Posted By: recurve60#
Something I noticed in the comments after the article was that no one is really "going after the guns" in their comments.

Most Americans understand I think that the problems with all these shootings lately are founded in mental illness.

The liberals will try to come after guns after this one. That's a promise.

Hopefully we can fight that off, but I think our phony POTUS will find an end around the constitution ie. Domestic weapons Szar and so on.

He already did that along with the ever cooperating Hillary Clinton, to go with an end run around Congress with the ipso facto position of not fighting the UN counsel that has our gun rights in its sights. This administration did this the very week of the election after POTUS won re-election and the UN will be doing a treaty that this regime administration won't fight, and then we will lose our gun rights by UN Treaty, and Congress can't (or won't) do anything about it..... Brothers we are so >>>>> had !!!!

Edited by hankll (12/15/12 10:42 PM)
Edit Reason: add corrections

#3081285 - 12/15/12 10:40 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: sgtwebb1]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Originally Posted By: huntinkev
agree 100%
but it's not so much they care about stopping the violence as it is getting our guns.
Once we are unarmed then they have TOTAL CONTROL AND POWER.
That is all they care about

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
Absolutely.

YEP they want our guns and he won the election so he is going to try to get them.

#3081287 - 12/15/12 10:41 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: hankll]
Koyodiak
8 Point

Loc: Kodak, TN

Originally Posted By: hankll
 Originally Posted By: recurve60#
Something I noticed in the comments after the article was that no one is really "going after the guns" in their comments.

Most Americans understand I think that the problems with all these shootings lately are founded in mental illness.

The liberals will try to come after guns after this one. That's a promise.

Hopefully we can fight that off, but I think our phony POTUS will find an end around the constitution ie. Domestic weapons Szar and so on.

He already di that along with Hillary Clinton to go with an end run around Congress with the ipso facto position of not fighting the UN counsel that has our gun rights in its sights and who will be doing a treaty that this regime administration won't fight, and then we will lose our gun rights by UN Treaty, and Congress can't (or won't) do anything about it..... Brothers we are so SCR#!!$

Welcome to the board Hank!! \:D

#3081290 - 12/15/12 10:44 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: Koyodiak]
hankll
Spike

Loc: Hendersonville, Tn, USA

Thank you.....hope to learn a little about hunting deer here.....although my opening was political, and I'm prone to be here a bunch and I'll try to mind the rules......
#3082687 - 12/16/12 09:08 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: Wes Parrish]
Koyodiak
8 Point

Loc: Kodak, TN

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
Here's the most insightful, detailed account I've seen so far regarding the 20-yr-old murderer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/adam-lanza-20-deeply-disturbed-kid-article-1.1220752

Note how the young murderer is described as "extraordinarily bright".
“He was smart,” the insider said.
And both his parents were "intellectuals".

As the title of this thread is "If not guns, they'll use other weapons," that is so very true. One of the "brightest, most gifted" intellectuals of the past 100 years was a man name Adolf Hitler. He killed millions without using guns, and the main reason he was able to to this was because his victims had no guns.

Imagine if but one guy with a gun had greeted Adam Lanza when he entered the school. The problem was that Adam Lanza was the only person in the school who had a gun.
The pic below depicts an Israeli kindergarten class, where the teachers are able to defend the children against those who would come to harm them.

I emailed this photo to my Libbie GF, now she won't talk to me. LOL!!! \:D

Edited by Koyodiak (12/16/12 09:08 PM)

#3083853 - 12/17/12 05:22 PM Re: If not guns, they'll use other weapons... [Re: Koyodiak]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Tell her to google "armed Israeli school teachers" and see what comes up.

She'll leave you........

Edited by sgtwebb1 (12/17/12 05:29 PM)

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (slagtown_dfa, TS_13, Bass1090, JAD, Rollo, huntinfirefighter, 14 invisible) and 151 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85670 Topics
1035273 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.223 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.