Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3081838 - 12/16/12 11:26 AM Makes me sick
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

I don't normally go over to MSNBC,well actually,I never go there,but I just thought i'd take a peak and see what the liberal propaganda machine was spewing out about gun control.I clicked this article and read some of the comments,And man,it litterally makes me sick to my stomach.One commenter even called for banning all semi automatic weapons and going house to house to confinscate them and only let people have "hunting" gun..He actually have 8 thumbs up..I truely belive the 2nd ammendment is really going to take a hit this time..

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...ngress#comments

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3081863 - 12/16/12 11:50 AM Re: Makes me sick [Re: cecil30-30]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

It WILL be as big a hit as the Gun Control Act of 1968 or worse.

#3081865 - 12/16/12 11:53 AM Re: Makes me sick [Re: Wildcat]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

what are you prepared to do about it?

How about posting comments on every social media outlet you can find?

#3081917 - 12/16/12 12:45 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: fishboy1]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
what are you prepared to do about it?

How about posting comments on every social media outlet you can find?

Thats what i think all the time,we're always on here preaching to the choir, kinda funny.
We should be anywhere and everywhere spreading the word. Doing so in an informative, challaging way. Not name calling and insulting the clueless fools, but making them think and see how foolish this is.
we all knew this was going to happen, cause the right things that should have been done to prevent it, never were done, and now thier going to do exactly what we knew they would.

Edited by Dale3 (12/16/12 12:47 PM)

#3081958 - 12/16/12 01:24 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: Wildcat]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Even Fox news is giving the Democrats air time to spew there garbage.

#3082716 - 12/16/12 09:32 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: Locksley]
redneckdiver
Button

Loc: Only

Originally Posted By: Locksley
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Even Fox news is giving the Democrats air time to spew there garbage.

I've lost faith in them now that I know Murdoch is a gun grabber.

...and a "news man" who doesn't seem to know what has actually happened after his precious Oz instituted their ban.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rupert-murdoch-gun-control-newtown-ct-school-shooting-2012-12

#3085380 - 12/18/12 02:32 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: redneckdiver]
JimFromTN
8 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN

Everybody seems to want to blame Obama, the liberals, and the media for the sudden talk about new gun control legislation. I hate to tell you this but it was some psychopath that went into a school and shot a bunch of 6 year old kids. He slaughtered our babies on our soil. This isn't some man in china killing school kids. Of course, I don't see them trying to pass a knife ban.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-attacks-22-kids-knife-china-school-article-1.1220230

The polls jumped to 54% in favor of more gun control legislation. Let me make this perfectly clear. I am totally against any gun control legislation. I'm just a realist. I have always said that you are a fool if you go out and buy a gun simply because someone got elected. These are the types of things that should make you go out and buy that gun. I don't care who the president is. Romney voted for an assualt weapons ban when he was govenor so don't kid yourself that had he been elected, you wouldn't have to worry. In reality, any new legislation would be knee jerk feel good legislation which would have absolutely no affect on crime what so ever. It is ridicuous that the crimes of so few people can take away the freedoms of everyone in this country. If you ask the people who changed their mind in favor of gun control, they would agree with me. I have talked with several people who are good ole country boys who were opposed to gun control who now say that there is no need for these kinds of weapons in the hands of the public. When I mention the fact that they would have no affect on crime, they ageed but did not change their position. This crime was so horrible that even the NRA and the republicans are silent which is probably very smart right now. Hopefully things will cool down and the gun control legislation will lose momentum.

#3085541 - 12/18/12 04:18 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: JimFromTN]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

nydailynews=LIBERALS...

Saw a poll on Fox that asked if now is the right time to pursue new gun control,and something like 75% percent said absolutely not. So its just a matter of where the poll is taken.

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3085567 - 12/18/12 04:32 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: JimFromTN]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: JimFromTN
Everybody seems to want to blame Obama, the liberals, and the media for the sudden talk about new gun control legislation. I hate to tell you this but it was some psychopath that went into a school and shot a bunch of 6 year old kids. He slaughtered our babies on our soil. This isn't some man in china killing school kids. Of course, I don't see them trying to pass a knife ban.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-attacks-22-kids-knife-china-school-article-1.1220230

The polls jumped to 54% in favor of more gun control legislation. Let me make this perfectly clear. I am totally against any gun control legislation. I'm just a realist. I have always said that you are a fool if you go out and buy a gun simply because someone got elected. These are the types of things that should make you go out and buy that gun. I don't care who the president is. Romney voted for an assualt weapons ban when he was govenor so don't kid yourself that had he been elected, you wouldn't have to worry. In reality, any new legislation would be knee jerk feel good legislation which would have absolutely no affect on crime what so ever. It is ridicuous that the crimes of so few people can take away the freedoms of everyone in this country. If you ask the people who changed their mind in favor of gun control, they would agree with me. I have talked with several people who are good ole country boys who were opposed to gun control who now say that there is no need for these kinds of weapons in the hands of the public. When I mention the fact that they would have no affect on crime, they ageed but did not change their position. This crime was so horrible that even the NRA and the republicans are silent which is probably very smart right now. Hopefully things will cool down and the gun control legislation will lose momentum.

Blame Obama??? Can you find one post where anybody said it was Obama's fault???

Look who's a "realist".

Obama IS THE PREFECT PRESIDENT to be in office when this happened. ALL of us KNEW his real stand on guns and gun bans, all we had to do was look at his record and who his allies are. The anti-gun people could never ask for a better person in the White House than the guy in there right now. Four years he's been in there and not one complain from the anti-gun people. WHY???? They KNEW who they had and were waiting their time.

Who's being a realist??

Millions of people went out and bought guns and ammo when Obama was first elected. Millions more went out and bought more guns and ammo when Obama was re-elected. Millions more went out and bought up everything they could just this weekend.

Are those millions of people NOT being realist with their hard earned money??? Yes they are.

Anybody can get a bunch of talk and talk a good game but when the chips are down and they put their own money on the table then they are being realist. They don't "BLAME" Obama for what happened, they KNOW what he's going to do. And it will NOT just be an AWB but MUCH MORE.

#3085576 - 12/18/12 04:39 PM Re: Makes me sick [Re: JimFromTN]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: JimFromTN

I agree. I don't support it, but I think at a minimum the high capacity magazines are going to be banned. That's just reality. But, there's no way there will be confiscation. Mike Bloomburg might dream of about that, but I think even he knows that's not happening.

Finally, ask a gun control advocate or someone who now supports gun control what years the last assault weapons ban was in place and the year Columbine occurred. They won't know. Tell them 1994-2004 and 1999 and see if they can put two and two together.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
82 registered (mimitk, bassybuck47, chimneyman, medic, dmonty, duckriver, 12 invisible) and 178 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85382 Topics
1031704 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.226 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.