Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3080298 - 12/15/12 08:45 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/14/Bloomberg-politicizes-shooting

"Today, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, an ardent gun control advocate, moved to politicize the monstrous school shooting in Connecticut, issuing the following statement:

With all the carnage from gun violence in our country, it’s still almost impossible to believe that a mass shooting in a kindergarten class could happen. It has come to that. Not even kindergarteners learning their A,B,Cs are safe. We heard after Columbine that it was too soon to talk about gun laws. We heard it after Virginia Tech. After Tucson and Aurora and Oak Creek. And now we are hearing it again. For every day we wait, 34 more people are murdered with guns. Today, many of them were five-year olds. President Obama rightly sent his heartfelt condolences to the families in Newtown. But the country needs him to send a bill to Congress to fix this problem. Calling for ‘meaningful action’ is not enough. We need immediate action. We have heard all the rhetoric before. What we have not seen is leadership – not from the White House and not from Congress. That must end today. This is a national tragedy and it demands a national response. My deepest sympathies are with the families of all those affected, and my determination to stop this madness is stronger than ever.

If Bloomberg’s deepest sympathies were with the family, he wouldn’t use this as an opportunity to get on his soapbox about gun control. We don’t know all the facts of the case yet, Connecticut has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the country, and it seems that the shooter obtained his guns legally."

These gun-hating Progressives had a plan in place before the shooting took place.

Makes one wonder all kinds of things............

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3080302 - 12/15/12 08:48 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

I have got a bad, bad feeling about this guys.Nothing good is going to come of it,and I feel its going to be BIG.

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3080340 - 12/15/12 09:16 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Prior to 12/13/12, Obama had been working on gun control "under the radar" as He put it... There is a UN Small Arms Treaty that's coming down the pike in a few months as well. Yesterday changed everything.

We're already seeing the Obamunist media ramping up their rhetoric and do you think for one minute they'll give a balanced assessment? No way! As Crappie L. said This is their Reichstag moment.

Just yesterday morning I and several others who often post here were stating our opinion to many of the deer hunters who continue to stick their heads in the sand.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3077126&page=1&nt=7&fpart=3

By mid afternoon, I hope they no longer believe gun control will not happen. It's coming. It was creeping up on us under the radar but now, with a weak bunch of Congressmen standing in the way of a senate, a liberal judiciary, and a dictator for a president, we are in for the trial of our lives in regard to gun ownership.

As someone has already pointed out, we have to get into social media at every opportunity. Gun free zones, and liberal ideology are responsible for this. God has been kicked out of our schools and evil has moved right in.

"All that it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Burke also said:
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

All of us must spread the word. Join pro-gun organizations. And above all, be a good representative for gun owners everywhere. I say this because all of us are about to be depicted by the media as bloodthirsty villains who could snap at any moment.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3080354 - 12/15/12 09:32 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: Rebel]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Jeff,
I have to say I am very, very suspicious about the timing of this.

Again, I say;

These gun-hating Progressives had a plan in place before the shooting took place.

Makes one wonder all kinds of things............

We have even more to talk about when the three of us have dinner in January.............

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3080370 - 12/15/12 09:46 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/14/dem-lawmaker-get-gun-control-obama-must-exploit-sh/

It's going to happen you can guarantee it!

#3080385 - 12/15/12 09:56 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

I agree Tony. There were 2 mass shootings this week alone, UN treaties on the horizon. It's the perfect storm for gun control...And at a time when the conservative voice has never been so weak!

I try to remind myself of the holocaust, Stalin rounding up the opposition and killing them by the millions. Pol Pot, and dozens of tyrants who comitted genocide throughout history that was way before our time.

Yesterday, it was yet another disturbed individual that no law on the books could have ever stopped yet the corrupt government and it's media machine is seizing the moment to strike yeat another death-blow to freedom.

Evil has and always will stalk this earth until the Savior returns and reconciles all things.

I believe you're right. The left is about to roll out their plan to the masses. Their people are ready to accept (false)security in exchange for liberty...

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3080409 - 12/15/12 10:18 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: Rebel]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

...and they deserve neither.

Tree of Liberty time is coming, I'm afraid.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3080413 - 12/15/12 10:20 AM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: sgtwebb1]
REM7
10 Point

Loc: GRUNDY COUNTY

On the money sarge
#3080678 - 12/15/12 02:50 PM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: cecil30-30]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: cecil30-30
I have got a bad, bad feeling about this guys.Nothing good is going to come of it,and I feel its going to be BIG.

It WILL be as big as the 1968 Gun Control Act

#3080705 - 12/15/12 03:05 PM Re: They are going to come after our guns [Re: Wildcat]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
It WILL be as big as the 1968 Gun Control Act

By the way, just as a historical reminder, do you remember what TRAUMATIC EMOTIONAL event(s) triggered the 1968 Gun Control Act?

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TNDeerHunter270, rmyers@atpro1, ojf, Muwasi, Brad1
13550 Registered Users
Who's Online
18 registered (swami, 8up, paincave_2000, Tims, Paul Burns, FrontierGander, 1 invisible) and 87 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13550 Members
42 Forums
99348 Topics
1168692 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.