Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Jesus would conquer death
For Unto Us A Child Is Born...

Prophecy Fulfilled in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth

Messiah would conquer death for all time

Prophecy:

"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it."

Isaiah 25:8

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel"

2 Timothy 1:10

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

Prophecy:

"I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes."

Hosea 13:14

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:23-27

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3075318 - 12/12/12 05:12 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Jesus would rise from the dead

Being killed, Messiah would rise again from the dead

Prophecy:

"I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 10 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope."

Psalm 16:8-10

Fulfillment:

"He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

Luke 24:6,7

Prophecy:

"Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand."

Isaiah 53:10

Fulfillment:

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Revelation 1:17-18

#3075643 - 12/12/12 10:28 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Jesus would be abandoned and left

He would be abandoned and left by His followers

Prophecy:

"Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help."

Psalm 22:11

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Fulfillment:

"All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

"And they all forsook him, and fled. "

Mark 14:27,50

Prophecy:

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53:3

Fulfillment:

And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee. Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew."

Matthew 26:73-74

#3075645 - 12/12/12 10:29 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Jesus would be of the house and lineage of David

Messiah - of the house and lineage of David.

Prophecy:

"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."

Isaiah 9:7

Fulfillment:

"THE book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

Matthew 1:1

Prophecy:

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Jeremiah 23:5-6

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

2 Corinthians 5:20-21

#3076909 - 12/13/12 05:12 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Messiah would be God Incarnate

Clearly, Messiah would be God Incarnate

Prophecy:

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: 27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end."

Psalm 102:25-27

Fulfillment:

"And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail."

Hebrews 1:10-12

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"

Ephesians 3:9

Messiah is Lord of All

Prophecy:

"The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Psalm 110:1

Fulfillment:

"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

Matthew 22:41-45

#3077079 - 12/13/12 08:04 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

content Online
Romans (KJV) 14 :10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

#3078417 - 12/14/12 05:21 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:18 NIV

#3078569 - 12/14/12 07:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Messiah would be the Son of God

Messiah would be the Son of God

Prophecy:

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?"

Proverbs 30:4

Fulfillment:

"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Matthew 3:16-17

(see also: Luke 1:31-35; John 1:34; 2 Peter 1:17)

Prophecy:

"I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

Psalm 2:7

Fulfillment:

"For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Hebrews 1:5-6

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

But God raised him from the dead: And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people. And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 13:30-33

#3080176 - 12/15/12 05:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10 NIV

Page 460 of 554 « First<458459460461462>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
two1980, Darrenduhl, 2winsrus, jacmac, Smokeymtnbow
13101 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (Snake, tndeerman, Countryboy0626, Diehard Hunter, nabowhunter, Master Chief, 9 invisible) and 156 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13101 Members
42 Forums
88819 Topics
1039112 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.309 seconds in which 0.078 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.