Topic Options
#3064125 - 12/05/12 05:07 AM "Give war a chance"
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Advice for Netanyahu: 'Give war a chance'

Chad Groening (OneNewsNow.com)
Tuesday, December 04, 2012

http://onenewsnow.com/national-security/2012/12/04/advice-for-netanyahu-give-war-a-chance

A retired Army chaplain and expert on the Middle East says it is a mistake for Israel to continually agree to cease-fires whenever Palestinian terrorists launch rocket attacks against innocent Israelis.

Brigadier General Dr. James Hutchens (USA-Ret.) is a former chaplain who now serves as president of The JerUSAlem Connection. He says the same sad movie continues to play time and time again: Israel is attacked by Arab terrorists, they respond, and when they get the upper hand, they agree to a cease-fire demanded by the U.S., the U.N. and the E.U.

But Hutchens believes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should "give war a chance."

"There are those who have been advocating all along that there is a diplomatic solution to this, and I just don't believe it," Hutchens offers. "I don't think you can deter Jihadists. I don't think you can negotiate with them. They have to be defeated. There has to be a military solution -- Then you can talk about any diplomacy afterwards."

He asserts that peace will only come from the Prince of Peace.

"We're praying for the coming of the Messiah, for the return of Jesus," the former chaplain states. "He's the only one that can bring peace. When He comes, there's all kinds of havoc that's raised, and those who oppose Him cease to oppose."

Hutchens adds that the Bible is clear: a colossal clash between Israel and the surrounding peoples is coming.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3064629 - 12/05/12 11:57 AM Re: "Give war a chance" [Re: MUP]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: MUP
Advice for Netanyahu: 'Give war a chance'

Chad Groening (OneNewsNow.com)
Tuesday, December 04, 2012

http://onenewsnow.com/national-security/2012/12/04/advice-for-netanyahu-give-war-a-chance

....."I don't think you can deter Jihadists. I don't think you can negotiate with them. They have to be defeated. There has to be a military solution -- Then you can talk about any diplomacy afterwards....."

If Bush I & II and The Kenyan had only tried this strategy, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have long since been over, a great many dead and wounded Americans would still be alive and whole, and the treasury several hundred billion less in the hole.

#3065182 - 12/05/12 06:20 PM Re: "Give war a chance" [Re: Bambi Buster]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
If Bush I & II and The Kenyan had only tried this strategy, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have long since been over, a great many dead and wounded Americans would still be alive and whole, and the treasury several hundred billion less in the hole.

BB, I agree with every thing you just said, brother.

"Nobody ever won a war by dying for their country.
You win a war by making the other poor dumb son of a ***** die for HIS country!"
General George S. Patton, Jr.

Edited by sgtwebb1 (12/05/12 06:21 PM)

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
9 registered (Planking, Bullydog, ruger7mag, fourwheeler431, Vermin93, Smokin45) and 48 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89172 Topics
1042828 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.226 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.